剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
有啥"秀色可餐"可点?
I believe that that is a menu
我想菜单
sitting right in front of you
就摆在你面前
How about something off-menu?
那菜单之外呢?
Uh, miss, I'm sorry for my friend
额 女士 为我朋友说声抱歉
He's illiterate. Don't pay him any attention
他没读过书 别跟他一般见识
I'd say that's the least of his worries
我得说 起码还会张口咿咿呀呀
Vicky, he'll have the banana cream pie
维姬 给他来一份香蕉奶油派
Yeah? Cool?
行吧? 可以吧?
Thank you
多谢
I don't even want the banana cream pie
谁说我要香蕉奶油派的
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
你在搞什么飞机 老兄?
- I wanted her to get... Enough!
- 我想让她... - 别说了
It's fucking suspicious
真♥他♥妈♥让人起疑
Look, man, Canche was family, right?
听着 老兄 康彻就像是我们的家人 对吧?
- Fucking family. - Yeah, Manny
- 过命的交情 - 当然 曼尼
But I know the Reyes brothers, man
但我也了解雷耶斯兄弟俩
I don't think they're capable of doing this...
我觉得他们做不出这种事...
They shot Ramos in the face
他们可是爆过拉莫斯的头
You have no idea what they're capable of
你根本看不透他们的为人
Santo Padre had it out for Canche
圣托帕德罗一直想除掉康彻
And your fucking Reyes brothers were the last motherfuckers
而狗♥日♥的♥雷耶斯兄弟俩
to see him alive
是最后看到康彻活着的人
Why else would they split us up
要不然他们在圣贝纳迪诺
for the Berdoo hit?
让我们分开行动干嘛?
Divide and fucking conquer
这是在耍把戏 逐个击破
- What did Diaz say? - He finds it "curious."
- 迪奥兹怎么说? - 他也觉得有蹊跷
Thank you, darling
谢谢 女士
What about Downer?
那唐纳呢?
What's he say, man? He was there
他也在场 他怎么说?
Downer can't see past his own dick
唐纳太监知道个"屌♥"
I'm just saying
要我说
if any one of us would have been there
要是我们之间 有人当时在场
Canche'd be with us right now
康彻绝对不会死
and this kid would still have his pops
他的孩子也不会失去父亲
Fuck that. We got to fucking do something
去他妈的 我们绝不能无动于衷
Fuck. Yeah, maybe you're right
操 也许你说的对
Maybe something's up
说不准有隐情
- Now you're talking. - Where's that bitch
- 现在你这么想了 - 那个小娘们的...
with my banana cream pie?
香蕉奶油派怎么还不上?
Ah, fuck!
操!
- Oh, shit!
我♥操♥!
- Don't move! - Get your fucking hands up!
- 不要动 - 举起手来
I don't have the same taste for it anymore
我已经没有曾经那种热血了
You know, the war, the blood
就是那些 流血 斗争
If it don't make your dick hard, you probably shouldn't fuck it
若你的鸡儿不能硬邦邦 那你最好就别掏裤裆!
Just sayin'
说了玩
It's one thing if it's done for the greater good
如果有些事的是为了大局
San Bernardino was for the greater good
圣贝纳迪诺事件就是为了大局
We're just gonna have to agree to fucking disagree on that one
这我们他妈的就不能认同了
You're the one that called us out, ese
是你招呼我们来的
And for what? Handling business on your turf?
为了什么?在你们地盘上过家家?
What are you fucking talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么玩意?
The two Stockton Mayans Santo Padre took out in Berdoo
圣托帕德罗在博多杀了斯托克顿分部两人
Fuck, go ahead and kill each other
我日 继续自相残杀吧
No one cares about that. This here...
我才不关心这个 我来是为了...
This here is about Montez
我来是为了蒙塔兹
- Montez? - Yeah
- 蒙塔兹? - 是啊
Some chick, she came to us with his kutte
有个小妞 带着他的皮甲找上了我们
Found him dead on Mayan property
从你们玛雅老窝发现的
I know nothing about that
我一点都不知道这事
- I liked Montez. - I was slightly impartial
- 蒙塔兹这人不错 - 我是个讲理的人
but still, I didn't want to see him dead in a fuckin' barrel
但即便如此 我也不能接受他死的糟蹋
- One of my guys? - I don't know. You tell me
- 是我的人干的? - 我不知道 你来说
But that's why we're doing this right here right now
可这不正是我们会面的原因
What's happened to this life, Tig?
世道是怎么了 蒂格?
- Yeah. - Seems like nobody has a code anymore
- 是的 - 如今说起来谁都没个准则
- Back in the old days, we... - Are just that: old
- 想想当初 我们... - 时代变了
I guess I'm just feeling my age
或许我不服老不行
Getting old doesn't fare well in this world
老了也就不受世界待见了
I've been thinking about Esai a lot lately, you know
我最近一直想起"埃塞"(被爽哥杀死的儿子)
Don't, man
别这样 老兄
No good will come of it
只会越陷越深
- You ever think about... - No
- 你难道就没想过... - 没有
That's because you got justice. Took out Pope
那是你讨回了公道 干掉了波普(混乱之子第5季13集)
I haven't got mines. I mean, He'll have His say in it
可我的因果还未到 我是说 上帝自有安排
And I'll be paying the price, but I will get mines
我会付出代价 但我会接受这惩罚
Come on, man
别这样 老兄
Esai put you in a tough spot
是埃塞把你推向了绝境
I put him in a tough spot, bringing him into this life
是我把他推向绝境 带到纷扰之中
I want to do it better this time around, you know?
现在我想做到更好 明白吗?
For Tessa
为了泰莎
Me and Izzy adopted a boy
我和伊兹还领养一个小男孩
Ah
额...
Making different choices
做一些不同的选择
Better choices
更好的选择
I don't think you're becoming an old man
你哪是要变成老男人
I think you're becoming a good man
明明要成为名好男人
That definitely doesn't fare well in our world
这哪是我们道上的人
- I found me a good woman, Tig. - I prefer 'em bad
- 蒂格 谁让我找了个好老婆 - 我喜欢带劲的
Sexy and bad
又辣又带劲 (TIG重口味)
- I know how you prefer them
我当然懂你口味(混乱之子大胸人妖)
Hey, no
哪有
What we do... it can get ugly
我们干的事...或许不光鲜
But it's what we do. Right?
但这就是我们的活法 对吧?
People sign up for fodder
老百姓来领粮
I say feed 'em to the fuckin' cannon
然后我就说:喂他们吃枪子去吧
Our day's gonna come soon enough, you and me, bro
咱的"好日子"也快到头了
Just like Doc's
就像"老司机"那样 (托马斯·哈珀)
Just like Packer
或像"帕克"那样 (莱斯·帕克患癌)
Packer, crazy bugger. Still hanging in
帕克 不死小强 真能抗
Death itself can't even kill that motherfucker
黑白无常都带不走他这个老东西
Yeah, they don't make 'em like that anymore
是啊 今非昔比
All right, I'm gonna take this back to Chibby
就这样吧 我会转告老奇奇的 (奇博斯)
Um, there's something you should know
对了 还有件事得告诉你
Packer's baby brother, he's back
莱斯·帕克的小老弟 他回来了 (艾萨克·帕克)
- That fucker's still alive? - Alas
- 这东西还活着? - 没想到吧
I thought he'd at least be out bad
我还以为这家伙怎么也得赔上半条命
all that fucked-up shit he did
瞧他搞的那些屌♥事
Packer looked out for him, bro
谁让他哥是莱斯·帕克 老兄
I mean, he's blinded by his own family ties
我是说 亲情蒙蔽了他的双眼
You know about that
这情况你也懂
I'm not lying to you when I tell you this
我不是为了唬你才说的
That kid... he's got it out for the Mayans
那东西 就是冲着玛雅帮来的
All that hate inside of him, it's not healthy
满脑子的仇恨 极其危险
If the Sons don't land on peace...
如果混乱之子不打算言和...
next time we see each other
那么我们下次再见面
it ain't gonna be on equal ground
可不会像现在这么和谐
I'm getting hard just at the thought of it, brother
你说的我都"鸡动"了 老兄
Crazy
神经病吧你
Ride safe, you sick fuck
一路顺风 你这个小变♥态♥
Always
那必须的
I'm not wired
没有窃听器
I told you
我已经说过了
I got nothing to fuckin' say to you
我没有什么可说的
Let me protect you, Neron
让我帮你 怪龙
Protect me?
帮我?
You fuckin' killed me
你♥他♥妈♥害死我了
You know what the club would do if they knew?
你知道被帮派知道会是什么下场吗?
What they would do to me?!
他们会怎么对我?
What is your name?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表