剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
What's all this?
在弄啥?
I thought it would be nice
我觉得偶尔...
to have a proper breakfast for once
准备顿像样的早餐也不错
- I-I'll make you a plate - Nah
- 我给你盛一盘 - 不用了
Mmm I'm running late
我快来不及了
It's good, though
很好吃
- Yeah? - Mm
是吗?
Mmm, thank you
感谢
Will you be home for dinner?
那你晚上还回来吃饭吗?
I don't know
说不准
I'll catch you later,though, okay?
晚些再说 好吗?
You fucking kidding me?
你它♥妈♥的♥逗我呢?
Seriously?
我靠?
I understand He's old, he's sick
我理解 它现在又老又体弱
But there are programs that can help with vet bills
不过我们这有项目可以帮助承担治疗费用
He's not ours We just found him
它不是我们养的 只是我们在路边发现的流浪狗
Please, don't take Max
拜托 不要送走"马♥克♥思♥"
At least take him to a no-kill facility
至少也把它送到不实施安乐死的救助站去啊
It's your fucking job,take the dog
赶快牵去 你♥他♥妈♥不就干这个的
We're over capacity, and no one
我们已经没笼位了 何况也没人
is going to adoptan old, sick dog
愿意去领养一只又衰又老的狗!
What the fuck kind of lesson are you teaching your kid?
你♥他♥妈♥就这样给你孩子做表率的?
Sofía
索菲亚
Why don't you get some fresh air, okay?
不如你去休息一下 行吗?
Hi I'm so sorry about that Um, I can help from here
你好 我对刚才的事表示抱歉 我可以为您提供些帮助
Come on Let's go
来...
What?
干嘛?
- There's something wrong with this dog - Is she sick?
- 这条狗感觉不对劲啊 - 病了?
Nah, she, uh
不是 它 呃...
uh, well,she trashed my trailer
呃...它把我的小拖车搞的稀巴烂
You live in a trailer?
你住在拖车里?
For now
暂时的
Is there enough space for her?
你那拖车里有空间给它呆吗?
There's more space now that she ate half of it
被它啃过之后 又腾出了些空间
She's just anxious
它只是有些焦虑
She's in a new place with a new person
新的主人 新的环境
Whatever world she knew before has been turned upside down
与它之前生活有着翻天的变化
My daughter...
我女儿...
had terrible anxiety
有严重的焦虑
So we learned to play games
所以我们会试着玩一些游戏
I'd secretly drop pennies
我会在我们泳池里
at the bottom of our pool
偷偷的撒些硬币
and wake her upto go "treasure hunting"
然后喊她来玩"夺宝奇兵"
World's not so scary when you can believe in magic
若心中有光 世道便坦荡
Don't give up on her
要继续呵护它
You just got to be patient
多一点耐心
Sofía, can I see you in my office?
索菲亚 来下我的办公室好吗?
Hey, uh...
嘿 呃...
Yeah?
咋?
Thanks
感谢
Good luck with that one
那就祝你好运
Thanks, I'm gonna need it
多谢祝福
I was talking to Sally
我是在祝福狗
-Excuse me-Sorry
- 您好 检票 - 抱歉
Hello
你好
Yo! Shut up!
哟!别叫唤了!
It's a good-looking pit
养的比特犬不错
She's a dick
就是个小混球
Ate my bed this morning
早上把我床都啃了
Bitches, man
狗东西咯
Your dad said you were staying outside the clubhouse
你老爹说你住在俱乐部这边
Living the dream
得偿所愿
Where you at now?
你现在住在哪?
Niland
尼兰
Suze is working at the beef plant in Brawley,
苏西在布劳利牛肉加工厂上班
but you get more space in Niland
但住在尼兰房♥子大些
Got a good spot over by the Navy
在海军基地旁 找了个好住处
Fuckers be blowing shit up all the time, though
就是一天到晚轰个不停
Got kids now Two girls
我现在有孩子了 两个女儿
Shit
哇
Congrats, man
恭喜 老兄
You were just gone, man
你当初就那么离开了
One day, just...
没声没响的...
Yeah, they rolled me up in the middle of the night
是啊 他们夜里直接给我捆上手脚 带上头套
On some fed-type diesel therapy shit
那种折磨人的联邦囚犯转运机制
I had no idea where I was going
根本不知道下一站会被带去哪
After a week or so,landed at High Desert
可能过了一周吧 我被运到了高沙漠州立监狱
You hook up with Smokey?
你有见到斯莫基吗?
Sh... Which one?
呃...是哪个呢?
There was, like,five fucking Smokeys there
那块 得有五六个叫斯莫基的
No, man, I just...
是这样 我当时...
just kept my head down,finished out my time
只想着保持低调 想着快点服完刑期
Yeah, it's just...
是啊 只是...
People talk
有些传闻
Yeah
是啊...
What'd they say?
怎么传的?
You asking to see my fucking paperwork?
难道你是来求证我的释放文件吗?
Shit, bro, it ain't like that
老兄 不是你想的那样
It's just been a minute and I'm trying to reconnect
出狱已经有段时日了 我只是想试着建立些联♥系♥
It's fucked up being out
外面的日子并不好过
Dream about it
盼星星盼月亮
it's all you fucking want, but...
一直期盼着此刻 但...
Shit's just a lot more complicated out here
外面的日子更让我无所适从
Diesel therapy
"囚车转运"
Moldy bologna sandwiches
发霉的三明治
Fucking tiny orange you can't even peel
鬼大点的橙子 连皮儿都剥不开
Well, now that we're both out
如今我俩都跟那种日子再见了
I just wanted to see how you were doing
我只想看看朋友是否安好
Like you said, bro
就像你说的那样 老兄
Just living the dream
得偿所愿
It's good to see you, bro
很高兴还能见到你 老兄
Shit
靠!
Hey, you want a hand?
要搭把手吗?
Nah, I got it
不用 我自己就行
Oh, you got the, uh,the adjustment tool for that?
哦 你有那个 呃...调节工具搞这个吗?
- My pop's got an old one I could bring it over... - I'm good
- 我老爹有个旧一点的 我给可以你拿来... - 不用
All right, bro,I'm just trying to save you
好吧 我只想帮你省点事
- a trip to the mechanic - I said I'm straight!
- 省得去修理厂 - 我说了我不需要
- Yo, man, are we good? - Fuck!
- 吆 老兄 我俩没啥吧? - 操!
Fuck it
去他妈的!
Really gonna do this, huh?
你真想帮忙是吧?
What? Dude, what? What...
啥? 老兄? 啥? 啥...
What the fuckis up with you, man?
你什么情况这是?
What the fuck's up with me?
我什么情况?
Yeah, homie, I'm just trying to fucking help you
哎 老铁 我他妈只是想帮帮小忙
Motherfucker, now you trying to help, right?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 现在想起来帮我了?
Where the fuck were you at before, huh?
那你♥他♥妈♥之前干嘛去了? 哼?
- When? I-I have no idea what the fuck... - When?!
- 什么时候? 我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么... - 什么时候?
When I had snot running down my fucking nose, huh?
当我不停的吸鼻子 流清鼻涕的时候 哼?
When I was running around like a fucking dope fiend
当我像个瘾君子恍惚游离的时候
When I was hurting
当我承受着痛苦的时候
But you didn't give a fuck, right?
但你♥他♥妈♥压根没在乎 对吧?
Too caught up in your own fucking shit!
一直沉浸在你那"辛勤"的花花世界里!
What the fuck was I supposed to do?
那我他妈的到底该怎么做?
Not be a selfish fuck!
不要做一个自私的王八犊子!
What the fuck?
什么鬼?
Good to see you guys
欢迎 伙计们
- Good to see you, bro - Yeah, yeah
欢迎 老兄
Welcome, brother
欢迎 老弟
好冷
我好冷
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表