剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
相聚此地
To the site of our darkest day
我们玛雅帮史上最黑暗的日子
The day Mayans took up arms against Mayans
弟兄反♥目♥成仇之地
Tonight
今夜
we put that ugly chapter behind us
丑陋篇章已掀去
We, as a family, we, as a nation
吾等 为一家 吾等 为一族
we have come together to heal
我们聚此共愈伤痕
Now, let's send our fallen brothers
此刻我们送别兄弟
through the gates of Xibalba
赴往西瓦尔巴大门 (冥界)
♪ 插曲:Simple Man - Sierra Eagleson ♪
It's for Pavía
为了帕维尔 (图森副裁)
I'm sorry
安息吧
For Ramos
为了拉莫斯 (斯托克顿总裁)
For Ibarra
为了伊巴拉 (图森总裁)
For my brother, Crazy Bobby
为了我的兄弟疯子布吉
You don't get to say his name
你不配呼唤他的名字
For our brother Riz
为我的兄弟瑞兹 (圣托帕德罗 秘♥书♥长♥)
For Steve
为了史蒂夫 (圣托帕德开枪自杀)
For nuestro hermano Gaeta
为了我们的兄弟盖塔 (斯托克顿成员)
All set?
好了没?
Sally, shake
莎莉 握手
Good girl
真听话
Let's go
走吧
Older we get, the more the past haunts
人越老 往事愈是忧伤
These aren't our first dark days
我们经历过太多黑暗的日子
The more things change
"越是改变"
the more they stay the same
"越是一成不变" (法国作家阿尔丰斯·卡尔)
When the Sons took our California patch..
曾几何时混乱之子
they conquered by dividing us
扰裂我们南北派
north, south
占取加州
A divided nation can't stand
心不齐 乌合之众尔
And Santo Padre divides us
而现在扰裂我们的是圣托帕德罗
I already had this conversation with Canche
我已经跟康彻谈过了
So now, have it with me
那么 你就交给我处理
an actual peer, instead of that ambitious fuck, ey?
一位真心为了帮派的老炮 在过去几十年里
Have it with someone who's actually stood by you
一直对你忠心的家伙
the last four fucking decades
而不是那个光有野心的混♥蛋♥
If you came all this way to lobby, carnal
如果你此行只是为了这番游说
you should have stayed back in Oakland
你就应该待在奥克兰
I came to help an old friend
我来是为了帮位老友的忙 (迪奥兹是玛雅帮创始人之一)
Help him see what this club has lost
帮他瞧瞧如今帮派多么的迷失
I gave this charter to my primo
我将此分部托付给我堂弟 (毕夏普)
Look what he did with it
瞧他搞成了什么玩意
He took a Garden of Eden, and salted the fucking earth
"烧猪肉喂狗 糟蹋好东西"
And now Santo Padre has fucked up
而如今 圣托帕德罗搞砸了
our new pipeline with El Banquero?
我们跟班切罗的新货运线?
This charter needs to be ripped out, root and stem
这个分部得彻头彻尾清理干净
like the fucking weed it is
斩草除根
What, uh...?
就是 呃...
What happened all those years ago?
那年发生的事?
你儿子埃塞 (混乱之子第一季8 9集)
That was the right call
那是个正确的决定
It was for the good of the club
是为了帮派利益的决定
That same call, carnal
或许同样的决定
might need to be made again
需要再做一次
Your boy was a good Mayan
你的孩子无愧于玛雅人
Yo, you a bitch?
吆 小辫砸?
Yo, I'm fucking talking, man
吆 我他妈的跟你说话呢
Hey, you fucking deaf?
哎 你♥他♥妈♥是聋子吗?
He's talking to you, Prospect
他在叫你 菜鸡
Nah, I ain't deaf
我没聋
Then answer the fucking question
那就他妈的做出回应
Prospect!
菜鸡
Are you a bitch?
你是婊砸吗?
No, I ain't a bitch
不是 我不是婊砸
He's not a bitch
原来不是婊砸喔
So you're not like that last Santo Padre prospect, huh?
所以你不会像上一个圣托帕德罗的新人那样咯? (史蒂夫)
Hey, show some respect
哎 放尊重点
Respect?
尊重?
Today's a day for soldiers, for men
今天是为了帮派亡灵烈士的日子
Not for fat fucking cowards who can't handle this life
而不是生活都不能面对的死肥猪
Fuck him!
他算个鸡♥巴♥
Homie?
老铁?
Steve was a patch
史蒂夫是我们的一员
- He was our brother. - For what?
- 也是我们的兄弟 - 凭什么?
A few hours?
过家家也算?
Gaeta was my brother for ten fucking years
盖塔可是我认识了他妈十年的兄弟
Rest of Santo Padre should follow his bitch-ass footsteps
圣托帕德罗剩下的傻♥逼♥应该跟着他的脚步自杀去
do the whole club a favor
省的帮派还要清理你们这群祸害
- Fuck did you just say? - You heard me
- 你说什么鸡♥巴♥? - 你说呢
They know what's up
他们都懂
What the fuck did you say?
你在说什么鸡♥巴♥?
Everyone, relax. Relax
都冷静点 冷静点
We're all brothers, man. Fucking chill
都是弟兄 他妈冷静点
Don't put your hands on me, motherfucker
狗东西 把手给我拿开
♪ 背景乐: Grab a Shovel - Build and Break ♪
It took 40 years to build this thing
你们想把四十年的基业
and you want to destroy it all in one fucking night?
他妈的毁于一夜吗?
Maybe you're right, carnal
也许你说对 老兄
Maybe it's time to cut out the fucking cancer
是时候要清理毒瘤了
Mayans are good to meet Mr. Mayhem
"玛雅"准备见死去的"妈啊"
What we're doing tonight
我们今晚所做的
we're doing it for Montez
都是为了蒙塔兹
and I would do it for every fucking one of you
我也会为了你们去做这样的事
I love you boys
爱你们 铁子们
我要忏悔
I met a dog
我结识了条狗
That's great, baby
那挺好的 孩子
Go get ready for bed
准备去睡觉吧
Thank you
谢谢
Where is he?
他人呢?
Sleeping
睡了
How often does something like that...?
这样的情况多久会发生一次...?
That was..
这是目前...
the worst it's been
最严重的一次
But... he struggles
但...他在努力挣脱
That was fucking crazy, Rae
那真是太吓人了 蕾
- That was... - Our problem
- 那太... - 是我们的问题
I know I called you, but..
是我叫的你帮忙 但...
it's been a long day
天色已经很晚了
It's our shit
终究是我们自己的事
I'm sorry I dragged you into it
很抱歉把你牵扯进来
It really was good to see you again
真的很高兴能再次见到你
It's just..
只是...
Life
人生
Amen
阿门
Michael?
迈克尔?
Christopher
克里斯托弗?
Okay
好吧
Christopher
克里斯托弗
So, it-it turns out
其实我...
we're actually gonna need that leash back
是来要回拴狗链的
There's my girl
小家伙
Come here
过来
How'd you find us?
你怎么找到这的?
Sally's paperwork
莎莉的领养文件上有
Consider this a home check
需要做个家庭回访
Do I pass?
那我合格了吗?
I'm not sure
不太好说
So, look, I'm a fucking mess
是这样 听着 都怪我不好
And..
还有...
I don't really do the whole "I'm sorry" thing
我是那种不太会"道歉"的人
- But today, I... - Nah, I-I...
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表