剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
经历着我儿时的噩梦
His family
他的家人
We're his family
我们才是他的家人
I...
我...
I broke in him what's broken in me
我留给他的是一颗残缺的心
There's so much bad out there
数不完的坏事
Maybe...
也许...
Maybe we're both fucked-up
也许是我俩烂透了
But he's good
可他却充满着希望
He's...
他是...
pure
那么的纯洁无瑕
Now it's our job to protect that
现在我们要做的就是好好守护他
Not let him...
不能让他...
end up broken like us
像我们这般残缺
I love you, Luisa
我爱你 露易莎
But if you leave again...
如果你再次离开...
...he stays
拜托留下他
Our baby stays
留下我们的孩子
He's in bed
他睡了
Want a beer?
想喝点吗?
Hey
哎
Earth to Lopez
醒醒 洛佩兹
Yeah, sorry
噢 抱歉
Don't be sorry
不要说抱歉
It's your house
你是主人
How was your day?
今天怎么样?
Good
挺好
Chill
挺安逸的
Just hung out with the fellas
跟兄弟们出去逛了逛
How's he doing?
他还好吗?
Loves his dad more than anything
还是很担心他的父亲
It's tough
不是滋味
I just need Paul to...
我只是希望保罗...
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
You have your shit so together
没让这些破事影响到你
How'd you leave it all over there?
你是怎么做到像无事发生一样的?
We just did our job, then we came home
我们就完成自己的任务 然后回家
Yeah
是啊
It's a gift
这是一种本事
You know?
就是?
Way you've always seen the world so black and white
世界在你眼里总是黑白分明
I get so...
而怒火...
...angry
却堵在我胸口
I don't get to be fucked-up
我不能垮掉
I have to keep my shit together for Jacob
我得为了雅各布而撑住
But I saw all the same things
但那些画面不断浮现在我的脑海里
Mosul...
摩苏尔那次...(伊♥拉♥克♥)
was on me
都是我的错
Don't say that
不要这么说
It's not true
不是那样的
Ultimately, I made the call
那是我下达的命令
I was your commanding officer
我是你们的指挥官
Anything that happened
所有的事
everything that did happen...
所有的错
...it's on me
都是我的责任
Does he think it doesn't haunt me?
他难道以为我不会痛苦吗?
That I don't see that...
难道我没看见...
little girl's face, too?
那小女孩的脸庞吗?
Her mother?
她的母亲?
Her grandmother?
她的祖母?
You know...
如果...
if that first car had just...
当时第一辆车没有...
Mom?
妈?
You okay, sweetie?
你还好吧?
Everything's okay
不用担心
Yeah, little man
是啊 小伙子
Everything's okay
不用担心
It's just...
只是...
it's been a long day
今天有些累
We've had a...
我们今天...
long day, too
也累坏了
Let's go, baby
休息吧 孩子
Okay
好吧
That's intense
那也太离谱了
Uber driver asked me, like, five times
滴滴司机问了我至少五次
if I was sure this was the right place
确定是要来这个地方嘛
It's definitely the wrong place
这肯定不是随便来的地方
But that, that's just for security
但 那也是为了安全
There's no safer place to be
没有比这儿更安心的地
I'm nervous
我好紧张
Meeting the family is a big step
见你兄弟不是需要一般的勇气
They're gonna love you
大可放心他们
Come on
来吧
Who do we have the pleasure?
这位下凡天仙是?
This is Kody
这是科迪
Hello, Miss Kody
你好"科迪小姐"
Damn. "Miss Kody"?
我去 "科迪老师"? (Miss多意)
What am I, a kindergarten teacher?
我看起像幼儿园老师吗?
Fuck
我日
Have a seat, sweetheart
请坐 大妹子
Thank you
多谢
Hi. I'm Dondo
你好 我是"蛋多"
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you
- 很高兴认识你 - 我也是
I'm Hank
我是汉哥
Hank
汉哥
I can already tell she's too good for you
我能不能说是鲜花插牛粪了
I like him
真会说话
Wow, look at this dude
哇 瞧瞧这家伙
Come here
过来.
Come here
过来
After today,
今日之后
you might still be a prospect, but you ain't no bitch
或许你还是个帮派菜鸡 但再也不是唱跳阿坤了
Thanks, man
多谢 老哥
Fuck your thanks
谢你妈♥个♥头
Get me a drink, prospect
还不拿酒来 你个菜鸡
Hmm?
哼?
Now
赶紧的
Snap it up
别墨迹
Fucking emotional
非要我发火
Fuck
操了都
天啊
叽叽歪歪
我感谢你能腾出时间
来谈谈母亲去世的事
That's very rare
那非常珍贵
Please put it down
请别乱动
他们送你去美国读书 是因为...
是因为他们看到你恶心
For too long
一直以来
I have adhered to this insane arrangement
我都遵循你的安排
To think that s-someone like you
对我指指点点的
telling someone like me what to do
竟然是你这种人
But no more
不过 就此为止了
Our mom wasn't the only thing that...
我们的母亲不是今天
died today
唯一去世的人
If you were going to show up drunk
如果你只是来耍耍酒疯
- you shouldn't have bothered. - Shut up!
- 那不如别来 - 闭嘴
Shut the fuck up for once in your life!
你♥他♥妈♥这辈子能闭上一次嘴吗!
Things are gonna change here
即刻起规矩将改变
I'm through with this...
我受够了这些...
- pathetic charade. - This is
- 可悲的假象 - 这是...
how Father wanted it
你爹要求的
Dad's dead
他早死了
Mom is dead
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表