剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
- 现在帮派需要... - 哟 你觉得我自私吗?
You? Nah, bro
你? 当然不是...老兄
Yeah, Coco's tripping, man
那可不 是Coco胡乱取闹
Mm
Was that homie from upstate earlier by your trailer?
之前那个坐在你房♥车门口的是北方来的?
Jay-Jay Yeah
是啊 杰-杰
Thought it looked like him
看着也像他
Well, what's up with him,is he out or something?
他来干嘛 是刚出狱还是有什么事?
I don't know what he wanted,but it didn't feel right
我不清楚他来的目的 但感觉不是很对劲
Hmm
嗯?
You think he knows about you?
你觉得他晓得你的事了?
The deal?
协议?(林肯-波特的协议)
I don't know But I'm-a find out
我还不清楚 但我会搞清的
- Congratulations, man - Thanks
- 恭喜 老兄 - 谢了
I know that ain't the ideal way
虽然这晋升的场面
to level up, but...it's well-deserved
不太好看 但...你值得
Far as I'm concerned,
就我而言
you're exactly what this charter needs, bro
你就是这个分会的骄子
Thanks, man
感谢老铁的夸奖
- That's what I said - It ain't
- 我也是这么想的 - 拉倒吧
Fuck is this?
这他妈的谁?
Ah
哈
Hello, gentlemen
你们好 小帅哥们
I believe someone here is arranging transport for me?
我想你们就是助我过境的伙计?
I think this is our package, gentlemen
我觉得这就是我们的"货" 同志们
I'm Randall
我是兰代尔
Uh, can you tell me, uh,where I should put my luggage?
呃 麻烦问下我这些行李放在哪?
Back in there None of it can go
就放那 一件都不能带
Uh, that's impossible
额 怎么可能
I-I need these things
我..我..用的着这些东西
Nonnegotiable
没得商量
- Thank you - Thank you
- 谢谢 - 不客气
Minimalism it is
那就"轻装上阵"
It'll be nice, perhaps
或许 也不错
A fresh start Literally no baggage
崭新的生活先从去他妈的行李开始
Is that a kid?
还有小孩?
Why does he have a fucking kid?
怎么还带一个小屁孩过来?
I don't know
谁知道啊
We can't bring a kid, man
我们不能带着孩子一起
We're crossing the desert on foot at night
是要徒步穿过荒漠的 还是晚上
This is Noah, and leaving him is nonnegotiable
他是诺阿 不带上他也没得商量
Well, uh, I guess we ain't going, then
行吧 呃 看来去不成了
You must be Randall
兰代尔就是你吧
I-I am
我...我是
and I'm heartbroken to have traveled all this way
我那么大老远费劲来
just to find out from these gentlemen
却从这几位小帅哥嘴里听到
that our travel arrangements are not possible
行程安排不了
My employer will be disappointed
这可会惹怒我雇主的
I don't know what these fucking idiots told you, but we're good
虽然我不知道这几个傻屌♥说了啥 但不用怕
He brought his fucking kid
他带着个小屁孩啊
El Banq...
班切...
Your employer didn't say anything about your son
你的雇主可没有提到还要带你儿子
Well, let's just call him
既然这样 那我就打电♥话♥给他
and tell him that he'll have to make other arrangements
告诉他只能另安排行程
- because you are not willing...- All right
- 因为你们这群人不情愿... - 好吧
It's all right, it's all right
好吧 好吧
We got you
按原计划走
You and your son
带上你还有你儿子
No need to call anybody
没必要打电♥话♥给谁
My luggage?
那行李呢?
Only if your ass wants to carry it 50 miles
只要你愿意在荒漠里背着
in the desert
走上50英里就行
I ain't your Sherpa
我可不是夏尔巴人 (喜马拉雅 向导或搬运工)
We'll condense
那算了
Come on
来
What the fuck did you get us into now?
看你给我们找的什么好罪受?
He seems good
他看着挺好的
Really good
必须好
And you cook now?
你现在都会做饭了?
Who knew?
世事无常
Well, you got him used to all that organic shit
好吧 你习惯让他吃太多有机食物了
I couldn't get him to eat anything else
他别的东西根本不想吃
What kid doesn't like Kraft mac and cheese?
什么样的孩子不喜欢吃卡夫芝士通心粉的呢?
We get by okay
我们相处的还不错
I'm not a substitute for you
但我替代不了你
He needs his mom
孩子需要他的妈妈
Mm-hmm
嗯嗯
Em, how much longer is this gonna go on?
小艾 现在这种情况还要持续多久?
Until I'm sure
直到我确定为止
Even if Miguel was alive,there's no way he'd find us
就算盖林多还活着 他也没办法找到我们
We have been so careful
我们谨慎的都这样了
You don't know the lengths he'd go to
你根本不知道他有多大的能耐
You have no idea
无从所知
Everybody good back there?
后面的伙计还好吧
All good, Creeps
没问题 阿怪
It's exciting, isn't it? An adventure?
很激动 不是吗? 这场冒险之旅?
He's nervous about the trip
他对旅程有些感到紧张
Hey, what's up, little man?
嗨 感觉怎么样 小伙子?
You know, my little girl Bella'sabout your age
我女儿贝拉跟你差不多的年纪
She hates when I mess her hair up, too
她很讨厌我梳不好她的头发
Mexico will be all right, though
墨西哥不错的
It's beautiful there
挺漂亮的地方
And not just the girls,am I right?
不仅仅是美女多 对吧?
Yo, EZ,
哟 以西
didn't I hear Randall say something about
兰代尔是不是说过
like, buying Noah a PS5 or something
好像是 到达之后
- when they get there? - What?
- 要给诺阿买♥♥个PS5还是什么的吧? - 啥?
Oh, shit
哦 对喔
Yeah, I heard that, too And all the games he wants
是有说过 而且可以买♥♥任何想要的游戏
Right, yeah, that's it
对...是的 说的就是这个
We'll see
到了再说
- Sounds like a promise to me - Yeah
- 我听到的可是答应哦 - 对
Better hold him to it, Noah
不要让他反悔 诺阿
Hey, you guys should get some rest
哎 你们最好休息一下
You're gonna beout there all night
你们有一晚上路要赶
That's a good idea Why don't you close your eyes, okay?
说的没错 闭上眼睛先休息
A is attached to a different panel
长螺丝要拧这
♪♪ 插曲 Good Feeling - UPSTRZ ♪♪
So here
在这..
Hey
嗨
Angel isn't home
安吉还不在家
Think he'll be caught up in the club for a bit
估计在俱乐部有事忙活
Well, he should be here with you
他应该在家多陪着你
I think I'll manage
我还是能照顾好自己的
Uh, do you want me to give him that when he gets home?
呃 要不等他回家的时候 我帮你给他吧?
It's actually for you
其实是给你的
Thank you
谢谢
I was clearing out some old boxes I had
我整理旧箱子的时候发现的
and I came across that I thought you should have it
心想也许你们能用的上
My wife made them
这是我妻子为...
for my boys
我俩小子做的
That one was Angel's
这件就是安吉小时候的
Thank you
谢谢
That's really sweet
很贴心
Can I get you something to drink?
要不我拿点什么?
For your ride home?
给你回去路上喝?
Sure Coffee, black
好啊...黑咖啡吧
Okay I'll go make a pot, then
好的 我现在就去煮
Your son, Steve
您的儿子史蒂夫...
He was one of the good ones
他是个非常好的人
He understood
他有情
He understood brotherhood
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表