剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
I've assured Soledad the Mayans will be able to handle the load
我已向她保证你们玛雅帮会搞定这批货
Miguel will serve as my appointed liaison
米格尔将是我们边境以北的
north of the border
特别渠道人
I trust you two can work together
我相信各位能很好促进
to facilitate this new arrangement
这项新合作
Yet the deal is between Marcus and I
这也是我和马库斯之间的再度联手
We have a long working history
我们可是老搭档
(彩蛋:可追溯到美剧盾牌 同世界观)
Marcus?
马库斯?
I owe you, carnal
是我欠你的 老兄
I came here today out of respect to you
我来此是出于对你的尊重
out of respect to our gracious host
也是出于对搭线人的尊敬
But this is a decision that's gonna take some thought
但如此重大的项目我们还需斟酌
The clock is ticking, Mr. Alvarez
时间可不等人 阿尔维斯
If you can't see your way to doing business with me
若你放弃这个机会
I'm sure someone will
我相信会有很多他人愿意
And if they are your enemy
若合作方恰好是你们的对手
well then, you will become mine
那之后 你将成为我们的敌人
If I may ask, your brother
冒昧问一句 您的弟弟
where does he stand in all this?
在这件事上是什么态度?
My brother will be handled
我弟弟那边 会料理好的
What's beautiful is the... the untouched clay, the...
这么美丽...含苞待放的花儿 是会成为...
the infinite potential, from Hemingway or Himmler
美♥利♥坚♥精神丰碑的海明威 还是纳粹刽子手希姆莱
from Basquiat to Bundy. Huh?
还是天才街头少年巴斯奎特又或是杀人狂魔邦迪?
Give me my child
放下我的孩子
Or will you just be like the rest of us?
还是说你最终变得会像我们一样?
Eking out an otherwise disappointing existence
只能在绝望的生活中
of quiet despair
残喘苟延
You better rest up, little baby
小家伙最好趁现在多休息休息
The tiresome world of grown-ups awaits
那烦人无趣的成人世界还在等着你
The ever-swinging pendulum of tit for tat
恩怨情仇
You're it
不就是你吗
Get out!
给我滚
Is he sleeping through the night? Hmm?
他是不是可以美美的睡上一夜?
My boy still has nightmares
可我的孩子依然被噩梦缠绕
from when a certain filthy bitch witch
都怪那个恶毒的婊♥子♥
locked him in the closet with his terrified mother,
将充满惶恐的母子锁在柜子里
both thinking they were going to die there
他们都以为要死在里面
I won't do it, whatever it is you want
不管你想干嘛 我都不会听你鬼话
Could've been worse, I suppose
我想事情没必要搞得更难堪
Have you heard the, uh, bizarre story
你有听过那个 呃...耸人事件 (以下♥阴♥阳第五集开头)
of the overworked federal agent
辛苦劳累的联邦调查员
and her, heretofore, incredibly boring husband?
和她无趣的丈夫
One Sunday morning
在某个周末的早晨
French toast on the gridle
刚煎好面包 然后
he comes after her with a bloody knife
他就拿着刀子冲向了她
Well, soon to be
稍等一下
I mean, undoubtedly provoked by her foul, lying mouth
我猜 他应该是被她那副嘴脸所激怒了吧
but still, the rage required to thrust the knife
但他一时间控制不了自己的愤怒
into her flesh again and again. Mm
一刀又一刀刺向她
Luckily, trained as she was
所幸 她受过专业训练
she was able to retrieve her gun
她起身拿到自己的枪
and shoot Mr. Dullsville in his pea brain
朝着 杜斯维尔先生 头部射去
And that should've been the end of story, right?
按理说 故事到这本应该结束了 对吧?
But, inexplicably
但让人诧异的是
she turns the gun on herself
她竟然也拿着枪对着自己
ending her own, I suppose, unfulfilled existence
自杀了 我猜是有道不出的隐情
We can only be thankful that those two didn't have children
不过还好他俩还没有孩子
Right?
是吧?
Although... and-and this is super curious...
但又让人费解的是...
several neighbors reported seeing the couple
有几位邻居看到这对夫妇
with an infant
抱着孩子啊
I won't do it
我不会听你鬼话
But there were no adoption
可是根本没有他们孩子的出生证明
or birth records to substantiate
也没有资料显示他们领养了孩子
There was no trace of a baby ever even being there
压根也不像有小孩的家
Do you hear me?
你!聋!了!吗?
Let's just hope, for someone's sake
那么就看看在某人的面子上
they don't reopen the case with a more critical eye, hmm?
他们要不要重新审视这个案件 嗯?
I won't do it!
我不会听你鬼话
You will, dearest mother of orphans
你会的 亲爱的孤儿之母
You know why?!
你知道为什么吗!?
Because...
因为...
there is nothing... and I do mean nothing...
为了孩子
we won't do for our children
我们会赴汤蹈火
Is there?
对吗?
Thanks for coming
感谢你能过来
You want to come inside?
要进去说吗?
Hey. Come here, come here
没事的 没事的
I hate you so fucking much
我真的恨死你了
I know
我懂
What do you want, Angel?
你想要干什么 安吉?
Why'd you ask me here?
为什么叫我过来?
I need you to hear that I know...
我想告诉你...
I know I fucked it all up
我知道我搞砸了这一切
I'm so fucking sorry you had to go through that
我非常抱歉让你去承受这些
I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you
我也非常抱歉我没有陪在你身边
It's my fault. It...
这都是我的错...
You know, I just think I was just terrified of having him
就是 我很对不起孩子
- I just... - It's nobody's fault
- 我... - 这不是谁的错
It just...
只是...
...happened
...就这么发生了
That's what I'm working really hard to believe
我一直用这说服自己接受事实
Like...
就是...
I don't know if you wanted me to be here
我不清楚你让我来...
- to make you feel better, but... - No. No
- 只是为了让你好受一些 但... - 不 不
- I just can't. - No. No
- 我... - 不 不是的
I just wanted you to know I'm really fucking sorry
我只是想让你知道我真的很对不起
and I'm-I'm a piece of shit, I know this
我明白我是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, I didn't have to drive all the way down here
这嘛 我大老远开车过来
to find that out
不是为了弄清你是不是混♥蛋♥的
And you're not
可你不是啊
Do you know that?
你知道吗?
You've got a beautiful heart
你有一颗温暖的内心
And that's why I fell in love with you
那使我爱上了你
And one day...
而总有一天...
the rest of you is gonna catch up to that heart
这颗心会感染到你全身
It just...
只是那时...
makes me sad that I won't be there to see it
泪水模糊了我的眼 再也见不到你的暖
I'm so fucking sorry
我真的很是对不起
Me, too
我也对不起
You gonna be all right?
你会好起来的 对吧?
I don't know
我不知道
Yeah, me either
我也是
But I'm gonna fucking try
但我会努力好起来
Me, too
我也是
Hey!
哎
Hey
嘿
Uh, Maggie, right?
是玛姬 对吧?
I didn't see you
我没注意到你
About the other night...
那天晚上的事...
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry
我表示歉意
I didn't know about your loss
我并不知道你的情况 (毕夏普孩子死了)
But it doesn't change the fact that you're still an asshole
但这改变不了你是个王八犊子的事实
I'm sorry?
啥?
I didn't want to come to that dinner
那天晚上我根本不想去
I stupidly let Izzy talk me into it
可伊兹把你吹的
because she spoke so highly of you
天花乱坠喔
but you were a sucker punch
到头来你却是个狗屁混♥蛋♥
Punching down on a woman who had the nerve to show up
奚落一位与你还素不相识
thinking she might have a nice evening with friends
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表