剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
you obviously have me confused with someone else
你们肯定把我跟谁弄混了
Now, I have been polite
我已经很客气了
I have shown you my identification
我的身份证你也看了
Now I need you both to leave
现在我要请你们离开
"Sara Marie Glass." Is that Jewish?
"萨拉·玛丽·格蕾丝" 这是个犹太人名字吗?
Has a ring of Salinger
颇有塞林格的风格 (麦田里的守望者)
You know, I wonder what I would choose as my new life
就是 我在想 要是我决定选择新生活的话
Got to be honest, probably not Ohio
说真的 俄亥俄可不是个好去处
Okay, that's it. I'm sorry, but I've reached my limit
行了 别说了...不好意思 我的忍♥耐是有限度的
- You need to go. - No
- 现在就请你们走 - 不
Then you're forcing me to call the police
你是在逼我去报♥警♥
Oh, here. Why don't you just call 911 direct?
噢 给...直接拿我的手♥机♥报♥警♥吧?
Probably get the fastest response
说不定警♥察♥会很高兴
Steep fall from your old life, huh?
人生大起大落 是吧?
You know, whatever or whoever you're hiding from
不管你是在逃避什么人什么事
Mrs. Galindo, must be really scary
盖林多夫人肯定害怕坏了
But..
但...
we are here about this man
我们是为了这个人来的
You remember Marlon
你肯定记得马龙
You were working with him on the Galindo Agra Park
你曾找他谈过农业公园的项目 (第二季4 6集)
But then..
然而...
His mother doesn't think it was a suicide
她妈妈可不认为是死于自杀
so she hired us to investigate
所以她雇了我们来调查清楚
I know how hard these things can be for moms
我知道失去孩子对于母亲
to accept about their children, and..
是多么难以承受 而且...
Wait a second
对唉
I thought you were a mom
你不也是当妈了
Where's your son?
你儿子呢?
If I answer your questions, will you leave?
如果我回答了你?你们能走吗?
I didn't know Marlon well
我并不是很了解马龙
He... he was a few years ahead of me in high school
他...他在高中要比我大几届吧
If he did some work on the Agra Park
至于他通过自己议员身份
through his position at the mayor's office..
参与了阿格拉什么项目...
...I wasn't aware
那我就不清楚了
But I was very sad to hear about his suicide
但我也对他自杀的消息感到难过
Well, thank you, Mrs. Galindo
好吧 那就感谢您了 盖林多夫人
That really does clear up a lot
这下又清晰多了
Come on, let's get out of her hair
走吧 我们就不打扰她了
Hey, thank you again for being so patient with us
哎 再次感谢您如此耐心的提供帮助
I'm sorry I wasn't more help
我也很抱歉 没能帮上什么忙
No, no, no, actually, it was very insightful
哪里哪里 您这忙可不小
Again, Mrs. Galindo
再次提醒 盖林多夫人
whoever you're hiding from... your husband, the Feds..
不管你在躲避谁 你丈夫也好 还是联邦调查局...
be careful
请多用点心...
Okay? I mean, we were able to find you, so..
好吗? 我不是在针对你 只是....
Okay
好的
Oh, shit, I forgot. One more thing
噢 糟 差点忘了 还有一件事
Tell me, Mrs. Galindo
盖林多夫人 请告诉我
who did you hire to murder Marlon Buksar?
你是雇了那个谁杀了马龙·伯肯萨的?
What's her name?
她叫啥?
Mia
米娅
That's Andrea
这个是安吉拉
She's three
三岁了
I don't know how you do it, man
我不知道你是怎么做到的 老兄
Bringing someone into a world where so much bad happens
在经历这么多后还有心扶持家庭
What brings you out this way, EZ?
以西 你来是因为什么事?
Figured I'd drop by
礼尚往来
Return the favor
顺路看看
Well..
这...
you do whatever you have to to keep them safe
你得不遗余力的保证她们不受伤害
You'd be surprised what it does to you, being a parent
你会惊讶作为父母所带来的改变
What you're capable of if they're ever threatened
当孩子受到威胁时 你又能做到什么地步
Holy fucking shit
我滴个亲娘唉
EZ, how the hell'd you find us?
以西 你是怎么知道我们在这的?
Uh..
额...
Jay-Jay came to see me
杰·杰去看过我
Keeping secrets. Cool
好家伙 真有你的
- Hey, how's your brother? - He's good
- 你老哥现在怎么样? - 好滴很
- Yeah? - Yeah
- 是嘛? - 必须滴
He was always so nervous when we'd wait in visiting
每次去探望你们 他总是紧张兮兮
Like he had butterflies to see you
迫不及待要见你
- Really? - Yeah, he's a sweet guy
- 还有这出? - 当然 他是个小暖男
And shit, he's got good hair
对了 还有他发型牛逼的很
Sorry if I smell like a dead fucking cow
抱歉 泡在牛屎里一天了
It's all I've been swimming in all day
现在臭的跟死猪一样
Come here, baby
妈妈抱
I'm gonna go clean up
我得去洗洗了
You staying long?
你会多待会吗?
Not too long
马上就走了
Okay
好吧
Well, it was great to see you out
就是 很高兴你能来
Good to see you
我也很高兴
Food's in the trunk
菜在后备箱
Yeah
好
You need a hand?
要我搭把手吗?
No, I got it
不了 我来就行
Jesus, when's the last time you changed her, Jay-Jay?
我天 杰·杰 你有没有换尿布啊?
Sorry about that
多包涵
She's working crazy hours at the plant
富士康都比不上她上班的厂
I tried to get on the line, too, you know, but..
我也想找个流水线的活 但...
they hire every fucking illegal
他们啥人都雇
But me, the way I look
但 看到我的履历
can't catch a fucking break
一点机会都不给
How the fuck's a man supposed to feed his family?
怎能养家糊口?
We got something to talk about, you and me
我们有件事得谈谈
Yeah
是啊
- Let's talk. - Goddamn it, Jay-Jay!
- 说吧 - 我滴妈啊 杰·杰
What have you been doing all day?
你一天到晚都在搞什么?
This place is a fucking mess!
屋里跟他妈猪圈一样
Yeah, things are a little, um... Hmm
只是一点小事 呃...
I'll reach out
到时我找你
You do that
行
Come on, Andrea
过来 安吉拉
Fucking shanked it
妈的偏的离谱
What's up, Cap?
什么事 队长?(蕾)
你不怎么谈到她
世事变迁
多说无益
我想告诉你的是
Exorcise your soul, not exercise your tongue
"不要让你的舌头超越你的思想" (哲学家喀隆)
I do think about your mother
我确实会想念你妈妈
I pray for her
我为她祈祷
She'd want you to get right with Him
她会希望你能与上帝和解
She believed you were her..
她相信你是..."上帝对她的恩赐"
Oh, that's..
额 这...
That's a lot to live up to
这真是寄予厚望
Well, don't worry
这嘛 放心
You have fallen spectacularly short
反正你还差的远呢
But you were Dita's miracle
但你依然是蒂塔生命里的奇迹
After your brother..
当你的哥哥...
After he passed
夭折时
your father blamed her
你父亲一直责备她
Wouldn't touch her to punish her
总是冷言相对
She was convinced she'd never be able to conceive again
当她以为自己再也无法拥有孩子时
so she came here
之后她便来到了这
My mother was here?
我母亲来过这?
Oh, yes
是的 当然
with her security detail
还带着她的保镖
What did she do here?
她来此目的是?
She cried, prayed
她哭着 祈祷着
When she got home
回去之后不久
she wrote and said that God had answered her
便回信说道:上帝给了她回应
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表