剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
what happened to your friend
你朋友的命运
I miss you, EZ
我很想你 以西
You just left
你就那样走了
No
不
Your father said awful things
你父亲说了很可怕的事
I should have never believed him
我不应该相信他的
- Everything he said is true. - It's not
- 他说的一切都是真的 - 不可能
Ezekiel...
以西结...
Ezekiel
以西结
I love you
我爱你
I know in my heart
我深知你我
that in your heart
心存
you are good
良善
But Angel?
可安吉?
He needs to answer for what he did
他要为他做出的事负责
Your mother would want you to do the right...
你母亲也会希望你做出正确的决定...
No!
不!
Bro!
老弟!
What did you do?!
你干了什么!
EZ, what the fuck did you do?!
以西 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么!
EZ!
以西!
What did you do?!
你干了什么!
You're late
来的挺迟
Got tied up at work
工作要操心
Hey, you made it
嗨 你来了
- Wouldn't miss it. - Come here
- 这怎能不来呢 - 欢迎
Please, have a seat
这边请坐
- May I? - Ah, I'm good
- 喝点? - 不了 谢谢
- Brought my own. - Oh
- 我自带酒水 - 额
Okay, well...
那好吧...
you know, I really appreciate you making the time, Obispo
就是 毕夏普我真心感谢你能抽出时间过来
It's been so long, but, hey
真的太久没有见面了 但...
I know you're busy, so...
我知道是你工作上很忙
Actually, I just got a demotion
事实上我已经被贬职了
Oh
哦
My schedule's wide open
现在有的是时间
Didn't Marcus tell you?
难道马库斯没跟你讲吗?
Not in my home
注意嘴皮子
Hey
Please
请用
Oh, well
呃 好的
these look amazing
看起来真美味
Wait, honey, I got it
不用我来
- Oh, hey! - Oh, hey!
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Happy Birthday! - Thank you!
- 生日快乐 - 谢谢
I'm sorry, but the cake, it had
不好意思 这蛋糕得等它凉下来
to cool before I iced it
才能抹糖霜...
Oh, please, no problem
这有啥 没事的
- We're just getting started, come on in. - Okay
- 快请进 我们才刚开始用餐 - 好的
Gentlemen, this is Maggie
帅哥们 这位是玛姬
She's my friend, and I asked her to join us
她是我好朋友 我也邀请了她
for my birthday
来我的生日聚餐
Hope you guys like red velvet
希望你们也喜欢红丝绒蛋糕
♪ 背景乐: Love has come to me - The Detroit Emeralds ♪
Why are you so quiet tonight?
今晚怎么这么安静?
What should I say?
那我要说些什么?
Say your favorite word
说你最爱的话
We just did that
刚才不是说过了
Fuck's a nice choice
"干"这就很精炼
I like "fernweh."
我喜欢"向往远方"(德语)
The fuck is that?
干♥你♥娘♥ 说的啥?
Oh, wait, I s-I see what you just did there
哦 等等...我懂你刚才说的意思了
Touché
"算你狠"
It's, uh...
这是 呃...
it's German for being homesick
这是德语 意思是
for someplace you've never been
向往着未见过的远方
Now you speak German?
你现在还会说德语咯?
No
不
Shit, I can barely speak English
我日 英语都快说不利索了
I just know what that feels like
我很清楚那种感受
To long to be anywhere else
一心想着在远方
To be anyone else
一心想着变个样
Sometime...
有时...
Fuck that
去他妈的
Most of the time
是太多时候
I have no idea who... who the fuck I am
我他♥娘♥的♥根本认不清自己是谁
Wherever you go...
无论你去往何处
...you're there
都变不了样子
Trust the process
唯有接纳自己
You haven't said anything all night
你整晚都不怎么说话
and now you're gonna come at me with some lazy 12-step bullshit?
而现在你却说着'12步康复法'这些废话? (互助协会)
If I had wanted that, I would have fucked Don
我要是想听这些废话 那我早就跟丹
in front of his incredibly sad cat
在他家悲伤的小猫咪面前打过炮了
You're a trip
你抽大了吧
Yeah?
是嘛?
And you got 30 seconds to bare your soul, motherfucker
限你三十秒敞露心扉 王八犊子
or I'm calling your ass an Uber
要么就穿着裤衩打滴滴回去吧
What's up?
咋了?
I guess I'm just worried
我想我有些担心
My brothers
我的兄弟们
they got something going down tonight
他们今晚要去处理重要的事
I can't stand the thought of one of them getting hurt
想到他们会受伤 我就受不了
and me not being there
而我又不在身边
You can't take care of everybody
可你没法顾及到所有人
I can try
我可以尽自己努力
Do they always take care of you?
那他们会经常为你着想吗?
Are they all shot-up like this?
像你这样弄得遍体鳞伤?
Shit
日
I got fucked-up a few years ago
几年前我差点送了小命
Shot point-blank by these Samoan motherfuckers
被萨摩亚那群东西一顿射
- You want to know what happened? - What?
- 你知道后来怎么了吗? - 怎么?
Nothing. Those big-ass ape motherfuckers
啥事都没 那些穿着大猩猩马甲的东西 (第二季2集)
are still out there somewhere
依然逍遥在外
And it was a joke to the club
而我却成了帮里的笑话
They didn't do anything about it?
帮里没讨公道?
Nah
没
Just let it go
就那么放过了他们
Which scar was it?
是哪块伤疤?
Tell me
告诉我
about each one
每块伤疤背后的故事
Shit, we'll be here all night
我日 那得整晚都待在这
Oh, yeah?
哦 是嘛?
You got somewhere better to be?
那你有什么好去处?
Fuck no
当然没
Tell me about this one
跟我说说 这块伤痕的故事
Really?
真的吗?
We also built shelters in Peru
我们也在秘鲁建了救济所
Mm!
The people were so warm and welcoming
民众欢迎我们 是那样的热情
I saw Machu Picchu
我去看了马丘比丘 (遗迹)
- Oh, wow. - It's hard to describe
- 哦 哇 - 难以用言语形容
but it was amazing
只能是惊叹
Wait, but I thought it was closed to the public
等等 不是不对公众开放?
Yes, but you can arrange for a guide
对 但可以私下联♥系♥向导带你进去
Oh, honey, we should go
哦 亲爱的 我们真该一起去
- Definitely. - Mm-hmm
那必须的
Wouldn't you like to go?
你也想一起去吗?
- Primo. - What?
- 堂弟 - 啥?
Wouldn't you like to go to Machu Picchu?
你愿意跟我们一起去马丘比丘吗?
Have you travelled much, Obispo?
你有旅游过很多地方吗?
Been to Iraq a couple times
在伊♥拉♥克♥待过一段时间
Al-Qaeda...
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表