剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
汉克?
Come on in
快请进
- Thank you, ma'am - Please Izzy
- 谢谢 夫人 - 不用客气 叫伊兹就好
It's my turn
轮到我了
You're cheating
你耍赖
- You're cheating - Yeah, you're cheating
- 你才耍赖呢 - 没错 你在耍赖
Oh, you're both against me now? See, that's cheating
哦 你俩联手刁难我 这才是耍无赖
- Babe - That's not...
- 亲爱的 - 那可不是...
Hank's here
汉克来了
Sorry it's so late
抱歉来晚了
Come on, kids It's time for bed
孩子们 该睡觉了
- No, Mom - Tessa
- 再玩会 妈妈 - 泰莎
- to bed - We're winning
- 去睡觉 - 还没玩完呢
You heard what your mom said She called it
你们听到妈妈说了没
You know what that means, right?
你们知道这代表着啥?
Tomorrow we start all over again, 0-0
代表着游戏明天得重新开始
You're a cheater
耍赖
No, I'm a winner
不 我是靠实力
- And you need to go to sleep
现在快去睡觉吧
-Good night, Santi -Good night, Dad
- 晚安 山迪 - 晚安 爹
Come on, guys Go... brush your teeth
来吧 年轻人 洗漱去吧
I know
我明白
I got to go to work
但我要先处理工作上的事
Mm-hmm
嗯嗯
Sit down
请坐
How's it looking?
情况如何?
It's complicated
不容乐观
Emotions are still running real high
敌对的情绪依然高涨
I need to know where everybody's loyalties lie
我要知道各方的态度
You know what I'm asking, Hank
你知道我在说的什么 汉克
Am I going to have a problem with Bishop?
毕夏普对我没意见吧?
The brothers
那兄弟俩
They still... they still look to him as a leader
他们依然视他为大哥
Is he riling them up against the other charters?
毕夏普有煽动他们对立其他分会吗?
The club...
现在帮派...
They're in a lot of pain
深受煎熬...
We need you
我们需要你
We need you to lead us back to being whole again
我们需要你带领我们玛雅帮恢复团结
Listo
完毕
You got to be ready for war!
你们必须做好战斗的准备!
Anyplace
任何地点
The enemy is everywhere
敌人都随时会出现
Dos
二...
- The enemy is everyone - Una, dos, tres
- 谁都会是潜在的敌人 - 一 二 三...
Una, dos, tres
一 二 三...
Una, dos, tres Una, dos
一 二 三...一 二
Tres Una...
三... 一
Hey, hey
哎 哎
It's okay
没事的
It's okay
没事的
What's that?
买♥♥了啥?
Picked up dinner
美味的晚餐
What is it? My birthday?
难道是什么日子吗? 我生日吗?
Can't have you taking all the credit
不能光靠你"辛勤"
That's my baby, too
这也是我的娃
Wow
哇喔
I should call you out on your shit more often, huh?
那我得多叨唠叨唠你 是吧?
Shut up
真扫兴
I'll go grab some plates
我去拿盘子
♪ 插曲 Afraid of Nothing - Sharon Van Etten ♪
Can I get another?
能再来一瓶吗?
Sorry, Terry I'm all out of High Life
抱歉 特里 卖♥♥完了
Hey, Ter, should we blame that on the Mayans, too?
嗨 特里 要不把这也算玛雅仔头上?
Hey
嘿
What are you doing here, baby?
宝贝 你来这干嘛?
Okay, I'm sorry Look, she didn't mean shit to me
好吧 我很抱歉 她对我根本算不上什么
- I just get fucking stupid some... - That ain't why I'm here
- 我只是犯了些蠢事... - 我不是为了这个来的
What the fuck's all this?
这他妈的是干嘛?
- Jaz, please I don't... - Show him
- 拜托 杰兹 我不想... - 给他看
♪ 尾曲: Jackboot - Bootlicker ♪
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表