剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
插曲: Hear the Noise That Moves So Soft and Low
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Admiring what we made
欣赏我们美好的成就
We?
我们?
Kind of feels like I've been doing most of the work
明明我才是最辛勤的那一位
Oh, yeah?
哦 是嘛?
Stop
不嘛
Stop! - What?
- 不嘛! - 怎么?
I'm just trying to do my part
我也是在展现我最辛勤的那面
Well, do your part by getting me some orange juice
那我需要辛勤的人帮我拿一杯果汁
Fine
好吧...
And maybe a Pop-Tart
别忘了果酱小饼干
Strawberry
草莓味的
- You up? - Mm-hmm
- 醒了啊? - 嗯嗯
I got to run, um
我得赶紧走啦
I got a meeting this morning, but I made you some coffee
早上还有会要开 但我已经给你做好了咖啡
Hey
哎
- Catch you later, yeah? - Mm-hmm
- 晚点见 好嘛? - 嗯嗯
Issues at Perryville have been settled
佩里维尔的事已经平息
Amends have been made
也做出了补救
Fentanyl It's a fucking cancer
芬太尼! 这玩意他妈的就是祸害
If Yuma keeps stomping on this shit
如果尤马继续肆意妄为
more people are gonna fucking die
只会造成更多人死去
Man, I feel bad Obviously we all do, but...
老兄 我也不是滋味 显然我们都感同身受 但...
It can't be a surprise to anyone in this fucking room
在这屋里的人就不该大惊小怪
that a few dead junkies is the price of what we do
我们干这行就要忍♥受有瘾君子会归西
That's a hell of a business strategy
那真是我们市场上的一步臭棋
Amazon should start slipping pipe bombs into their packages
这么说顺丰应该在快递里塞炸♥弹♥
Fuck
我日
My crib would've blown up ages ago
那我买♥♥的小床早就炸没了
Like, for real, though, like
话说回来
how much shit does a baby actually need, dawg?
铁子们 养个娃到底要用上多少破玩意?
- You know what I mean? - In the four months
- 你懂我意思吧? - 在康彻
since Canche took over, profits are highest they ever been
接管我们的业务四个月里 利润达到了帮派历史顶峰
Four times higher than when you guys
比你们这群
- were fucking up the pipeline - Tell that to Ticker
- 搞砸运输线的混账高了四倍 - 那你去跟提克说去
the last motherfucker to cut our shit
那狗东西对我们的货动手脚
Fuck Ticker, and fuck you
草他妈的提克 我也草你妈!
You keep crying
继续狗叫吧!
but you had your shot when you were Galindo's little bitches
你们给盖林多当马仔的时候
And you fucked that up, right?
都他妈搞砸把握不住 是吧?
And now here we...
而现在我们在这...
What about Galindo? His family We hear anything?
那盖林多呢? 有他一家风声吗?
Even if they made it over the border
就算他们现在逃出境了
there's no way LNG would let 'em live this long
也不会活多久的 北新♥势♥力♥ 不会放过他们的
And the shit I hear about El Banquero...
还有我听到一些关于班切罗的传闻
it's dark
太骇人了!
What, darker than having your lackey
难道还有比那些狗腿子活生生烧死一对父子
throw burning oil on a father and his kid?
还更加骇人?
(在同世界观的美剧盾牌里 盖林多的扮演者有纵火情节)
Yeah, darker than that
没错 比那更黑暗
Fucking savages
变♥态♥玩意!
Really hated that French-braided little bitch, man
真心恶心那个法国小辫砸
And his stupid-ass fucking yellow glasses
还有他那烂屁♥眼♥的沙雕黄色眼镜
looking like Elton John
活像埃尔顿约翰逊
Are you all fucking done?
你们都他妈扯完了没?
Galindo is dead
盖林多已经死了
LNG, Canche and the Yuma pipeline
北新♥势♥力♥ 康彻 还有 尤马的运输线
That's the new world order
将拉开新的市场大幕
It's been months, Padrino,
已经有好几个月了 教父
and we haven't even been tapped to do a protection run
我们都没靠谱的活可做
It feels as if Santo Padre is being starved out
就好似'圣托帕德罗'在被孤立
Well, now you know how it feels
哦 现在你们知道要饭了
- Man, shut the fuck up - You shut the fuck up!
- 闭上你的臭嘴! - 你♥他♥妈♥才闭嘴!
How are we supposed to handle business
我们的生意还咋做
when Templo ain't nothing but a bunch of spies and snitches?!
庙不大 但都是些吃里扒外的东西!
The fuck you calling a snitch, motherfucker?
你说你自己吃里扒外呢? 你这个狗东西?
- Fuck you! - Fuck you!
- 草泥马! - 日♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
吊你老母!
Shut the fuck up!
都他妈闭嘴!
The fuck out
全都滚
The fuck out!
全他妈滚蛋!
Move, man
我们走
I got it
我来
Bish likes the harder stuff during the day
老毕喜欢喝烈一些的酒
Yeah, I'm not opposed to switching it up now and then
没错 但偶尔换换口味也行
What's your name again, sweetheart?
你叫什么来着 甜心?
Treenie
崔妮
Looks like Bishop's hitting up Gaeta's old lady
看样子 毕夏普正在勾搭盖塔的老马子
She's been making the rounds since he died
自从他死后 她一直四处勾搭
They shot him dead like a dog
他们对着盖塔下死手
And now he tries to take his girl
如今还想搞他马子走
Fucking motherfucker
真♥他♥妈♥的狗
Thanks
谢谢
What's up, man?
怎么样 老兄?
Yo, bro, I think we got off on the wrong foot, yeah?
哟 老兄 我觉得咱俩开头见面的时候气氛不太融洽
Yeah, bro, when you tried to fucking shoot me?
没错 老弟 你打算毙了我的那次能好吗?
Well, actually, I was referring to you stabbing
这嘛 事实上 我是说 被你捅的不轻
and mule-kicking my ass off the roof
还来个混合踢把我踹下屋顶的那次
But, yeah, I guess you got a point, too
但也没毛病 你指的那次也是
Look, bro
听着 老兄
I know this situation is fucked
我知道整件事很操蛋
But trust me, I don't want to be here either
但相信我 我也根本不想来
Shit, I'd much rather be at home
妈的 我情愿待在家里
with my lady and my kid, you know?
跟我的老婆孩子在一起 知道不?
Yeah, well, I-8's the quickest way back
那好 你走I-8公路趁早回家
No, man
不 老兄
Ending this bullshit is the quickest way back to them
唯有解决当务之急才是回去之路
Is there something you want to say to me?
你还有什么屁想放?
You know who killed the Aztecs, bro?
你知道历史上谁灭了阿兹特克 老兄?
I know fucking Cortés
是他妈埃尔南-科尔特斯干的
Yeah, everyone says you're real smart
喔...人人都说你很聪明
But you're wrong
但你说错了
It was the other Indigenous tribes
是其他土著部落
You see, they were so blinded by their hatred of the Aztecs
正如他们因对阿兹特克人的仇恨而受到蒙蔽
they allied with the Spanish
他们与西班牙人结联
Didn't realize they'd be next
但他们没有意识到自己也将走进深渊
If we spend all our time hating each other
如果我们还在这样继续搞对立
we ain't gonna be ready when our Cortés comes knocking
那会出现另个"埃尔南-科尔特斯" 然后也把我们推向深渊!
Motherfuck Cortés
杂种科尔特斯
Long live the Mexica
阿兹特克万岁!
I know, right?
我就知道 是吧?
Hey, you want to earn that bottom rocker back,
喂 马甲底标还想不想要?
you best get out there with Coco and get on those repairs
那你就得赶紧去找Coco 搭把手修老窝
Let's go
就去!
What the fuck was that over there?
刚才他妈在这什么情况?
Nothing
没啥事
A history lesson
就探讨下历史
Don't forget your history
不要忘了你自己的历史
Don't forget where the fuck you're from
不要他妈的站错了队
Fuck these motherfuckers
操♥他♥妈♥的这群狗东西
Think they can come into our house
就这样来到我们地盘摆架子
Yeah, that's right
是的 没错
You fucking idiot
你就是个傻♥逼♥
Underestimate us
狗眼看人低
Stab you in your fucking sleep
在你做春梦的时候 捅死你!
We're with you, Prez Forever
我们永远挺你 老毕
What about you?
你呢?
I'm with you
我当然站你这边
EZ?
EZ?
Whatever the club needs
为分会赴汤蹈火
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表