剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
玛雅帮第四季4集 - 乌鸦飞过
Fuck
操!
I had no choice. He was--
我迫不得已啊 他在...
- You did the right thing. - I know I did the right thing!
- 这事你做的没错 - 我当然知道没错!
We can't just leave his dad out here
我们不能就这么把他老爹扔在这
He's not my dad
他不是我老爹
He's my friend
只是朋友
He said we were going on an adventure
他说要带我去冒险
This is gonna be bad, Angel
这下要完犊子了 安吉
I know it's fucking bad. What the fuck do we do, then?
我知道要完犊子了 我们他妈该怎么办?
Let the coyotes take care of this piece of shit
就留给郊狼尝尝这逼玩意
Sun's coming up
天快亮了
We'll drop the kid off
我们把这小子送回去
He can call his parents
让他自己联♥系♥父母
Fuck
操
You good?
你还好吗?
You want some breakfast?
吃早点吗?
I got to get to it
我得去办事了
- Hey. - Hmm?
- 哎 - 嗯?
Do you think you could pick me up tonight?
你晚上有空接我吗?
You don't even like riding the bike
坐摩托车你又不喜欢
I, um--
我 呃...
I just don't like walking home alone
我只是不太想一个人走路回家
It's sketchy
有点害怕
Got a lot to do
我今天忙的很啊
Mm
But I don't see why not
但我总是对你有空
Promise?
真的?
Yeah
当然
I promise
我保证
But I got to go
但我现在得干活去了
Crazy ass
疯婆子
要试试吗?
为什么还要给死人筑墙呢?
因为...
他们同样也值得被呵护
那为什么没有鲜花呢?
这样他们就会感受到我们的思念
Who pulled the trigger?
谁开的枪?
Who pulled the fucking trigger?!
谁他妈开的枪?
I did
是我
Fucker, I did
我♥干♥的
I made sure the motherfucker was dead
我确保那狗玩意咽下最后一口气
I was the ranking officer there
是我带的队
It was my call
是我做的主
It's on me
是我的责任
This is who you give power to?
这就是你青睐的人?
This is who you trust?
这就是你信任的人?
What the fuck am I supposed to tell El Banquero?
我他妈该怎么跟班切罗交代?
You tell him we don't run protection for kid touchers
你就告诉他 我们不会保护恋童癖的人♥渣♥
Hurting kids--
侵犯孩子...
You all did the right thing
这事你们做的没错
What they did, Padrino, is kill the pipeline
教父 他们做这事的下场 就是毁了我们的生意线
And maybe every motherfucker in this room
或许这屋子里的人都得喝西北风上黄泉路
Santo Padre
圣托帕德罗的人
Hang back
先留步
There's one more thing
还有件事...
You got to be fucking kidding me!
我屌♥你♥妈♥的♥ 杂总!
There ain't no fucking way!
今天真♥他♥妈♥是个上坟的好日子
That's my new prospect
这是我引荐的新人
Anybody got a problem with that
没意见吧
you can take it up with me
有就跟叔叔讲
Good
那就这样
All right then, you French-braided little bitch
行啊 你这个法国鸡太美小辫砸
get the fuck behind that bar and get me a beer then
他妈的还不赶紧去吧台给我拿瓶酒来
Go!
去啊!
Faster, prospect!
麻溜着点 菜鸡
Sad fucking day when we start letting
真♥他♥妈♥晦气
SoundCloud rapper-looking motherfuckers in here
他妈的的鸡你太美阿坤也能进帮派
What's up?
怎么?
It's time for you to pack up
去收拾收拾
Time to come home
准备回府
This about that bullshit in the desert?
是因为荒漠里的那破事?
We sent you down here to keep an eye on things
我们派你来是让你留意情况
All due respect
恕我直言
I thought you sent me down here to help repair things
我以为你派我来是消除隔阂的
You did that a little too good, brother
你做的已经够好了 老兄
It's time for you to come back to Yuma
是时候回尤马了
your true family
你真正的归属
Yeah
好的
Sup, man?
咋了 老兄?
Looks like I get to go see my lady and kid a little sooner
看来我得回家陪孩子老婆了
Aw, shit, man. Congrats
额 我日 那就祝好
Didn't want it like this, but--
我也不想这样子结束 但...
fuck it, you know?
去他妈的 你晓得不?
Wouldn't change a fucking thing
我啥也不后悔
Except maybe getting stabbed and kicked off a roof
或许除了在屋顶被刺了一刀且被踹了下去那事
You know, could've done without that shit, and maybe--
就是 这事我跟你"没完" 或许...
I don't know, maybe being stuck in the desert
我也不清楚 或许还有那个狗玩意恋童癖这事
with a fucking pedophile,but that's just me
当然这只是我自己的想法
- At least it wasn't boring. - Yeah
- 起码还有点乐趣 - 是啊
You're a good dude, EZ Reyes
以西·雷耶斯 你是个有情义的家伙
You, too, Manny
你也不孬 曼尼
You wanted to see me?
您有事找我?
Sit down
坐
I want you to know that I've been watching you
我想告诉你 我一直有留意你
Keeping your head down
努力低调
Putting in the work
工作用心
Staying clean
安分守己
I'm just trying to get right w-with the club
我只是在做好分内的事
The club
帮派
The club is all of us
帮派属于大伙
Not one person. Not one charter
不是谁的专属 也不是哪个分部私有
These selfish fucks putting in their own resentments
总有些自私的王八蛋
their own bullshit first
把怨恨摆在首位
threatening to destroy what better men than them have built
威胁着帮派生存的根基
Are you here to build
你是来建设帮派?
or are you here to destroy?
还是想毁掉帮派?
I'm sending you to Oakland
我要派你去奥克兰
Be a representative for us, for the Fallen Brothers
作为我们的代表去纪念会
Help build a bridge between Santo Padre
去搭建 圣托帕雷罗
and the rest of the club
与其他分会的桥梁
You good with that?
你可以吧?
Fuck yeah, I am
那必须可以
Good
很好
And Coco
对了 错哥
You get this right
你要是能把这事做好
your bottom rocker might be waiting for you
回来之后
when you get back, huh
或许就能拿回你的 皮甲底标
Gracias, Padrino
谢谢 教父
(西班牙语)
Hey. Can I get another, sweetheart?
再来一杯 丫头?
Jess and I usually start watering it down
通常他这状态
when he gets like this
我和杰茜就会在酒里掺水
That's weird
没想到啊
cause he looks like a grown-ass man to me
我还以为他是个大老爷们
You got it
来咯
Just say when
够了就说
When
够
Hey
哎
What happened out there is on me
那里发生的事是怪我
Wasn't Manny's fault
不是曼尼的错
No shit
哟嚯
Yeah, well, if I had to guess
嗯 是的 要我说
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表