剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Mayans! Mayans! Mayans!
玛雅帮...
Mayans! Mayans! Mayans!
玛雅帮...
Mayans! Mayans! Mayans!
玛雅帮...
Mayans!
玛雅帮...
Mayans! Mayans!
玛雅帮...
Mayans! Mayans!
玛雅帮...
Mayans! Mayans!
玛雅帮...
Mayans! Mayans!
玛雅帮...
Mayans! Mayans!
玛雅帮...
Mayans! Mayans!
玛雅帮...
If they come through that door, I don't know what they'll do
等到他们闯进来 我不知道他们会做出什么
If we get through this...
如果我们能挺过去...
Hey, no
不
We're gonna get through this
我们会挺过去的
No
不
If we get through this...
如果我们挺过去...
I promise...
我保证..
Listen, look at me
听着 看着我
Nothing will ever tear me away from you or the baby
没有什么能阻止我与你和孩子分离
Okay
好
Take this
拿着
There's one bullet left
里面还剩一颗子弹
Don't let them hurt you
别让他们伤害到你
No
不
No
不要
I won't be able to do it
我也不想强求
Look, they got to get through me first, but...
听着 他们会先冲着我 但...
Don't let them hurt the baby
别让他们伤害到我们的孩子
No
不
Hey
嗨
No, nothing's wrong
没有 一切都好
I knew you'd be up
我知道你醒了
I-I need you to call the landlord tomorrow
我需要你明天去找房♥东
Have him come by and fix the back step
问他能不能过来帮我们后院台阶修缮一下
You're gonna fall, Ma
不修容易摔倒的
And what if I'm not there?
要是我不在身边怎么办?
You won't be bothering him
不用怕麻烦的
Call him today
今天就给他打电♥话♥
Please
拜托
Good
好
Me, too
我也爱你
Bishop?
毕夏普
What are we doing?
我们在等什么?
What's the plan?
该怎么办?
The plan is fuck you
怎么办你妈了个臭比
First one comes through that door
他们谁敢第一个进来
gets a bullet in his face
直接爆他头
And the next one?
接着呢
Yeah That motherfucker, too
双杀爆头
And everyone after him
来一个爆一个
We've got enough ammo to take out what?
我们有那么多子弹吗?
Less than a dozen?
有十来颗吗?
Way you motherfuckers shoot, maybe five
就你们顶多干五个...
Shit, I won't miss
切...燕双鹰在此
What about the other 50 fucking dudes out there?
那剩下五十个狗东西咋办?
This is what you fucking signed up for
这就是你们当初要干这事的下场
What about them?
那她们呢?
My brother...
我老哥...
...is about to have a kid
就要有孩子了
That engagement makes sense now
怪不得生死告白
Fuck you
去你♥妈♥的♥
What about their baby?
他们孩子怎么办
Do we ask him to pay the price for our sins?
他也要偿还我们的罪过吗?
Canche!
康彻!
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么?
Canche, I'm coming out!
康彻 让我面对你
Fuck you are
搞毛啊
I'm the one you want!
你不是想杀了我
EZ, what are you doing?
EZ 你在干什么?
But you got to let everyone else go!
但你得放其他人走
You got no fucking leverage, motherfucker!
你没有任何谈判的筹码! 狗东西!
I'll fucking kill you and everyone inside!
我会先干掉你 以及屋内的每一位
We got innocent people in here!
我们有无辜的人不应该受到牵连
My son was innocent!
我儿子才是最无辜的人
So let me pay the price!
所以该报应的是我
It was my idea!
整个事件
All of it!
都是我的决定
I pressed that trigger!
是我按下的开关(炸♥药♥)
We still have enough firepower to do damage!
我们依然有足够的火力去还击
And we're all brothers
我们都是兄弟
Let my blood be the last!
让我自己血债血偿
- EZ, don't you go out that fucking door - No!
- EZ 他妈的不要出去 - 不要!
Canche, I'm coming out!
康彻 我来了!
You want me?!
找我是吗?
Here I fucking am
他妈的我就在眼前
But you let everyone else go
但你得放其他人走
Please don't leave!
不要去
Angel, please! Don't do this!
安吉 拜托 不要这样
Isn't this fucking quaint?
玩呐?
You fucking come at me?
你在我头上
At my fucking kid?
对我孩子撒野?
My boy?
我的儿子?
He was looking at me
爆♥炸♥之时
At the blast
他还看着我
His sight...
他的眼睛...
They don't know how much he'll get back
又怎能挽回
Maybe that was a good thing
或许对他也是好事
He didn't have to watch Big Paul crawl
他不用亲眼看到
across the floor with...
保罗那仅存的上身
his lower body gone
在地上苟延的爬着
While you ran off like a fucking coward!
而你们一群怂货就那样逃之夭夭!
- Hey! - Stay the fuck down
去你♥妈♥的♥
They were your brothers!
他们都是帮派里的弟兄
Your fucking brothers!
是你们他妈的弟兄啊
Tommy, Ganso, Indio
汤米 甘索 印迪奥
Did you celebrate?
你们会缅怀吗?
Did you celebrate while they picked up
当他们拾起满地的尸体碎片
the pieces of their bodies?
你们会缅怀吗?
'Cause we celebrated Ibarra
可我们要缅怀 伊巴拉
And now, his old lady's gonna need to get him a closed casket,
现在他的老伴得去为他准备一副棺材
as will all of yours
当然你们家人也得为你们准备一副
Fuck!
操
- Fuck! Ah! - What the fuck?
操 操♥你♥妈♥的
- Hold him - Fuck!
- 拽住他 - 操
Get the fuck off me!
放开我!
Ramos was our brother
拉莫斯是我们的弟兄
He only wanted what was best for the club
他一心只为俱乐部
and you shot him in the face
而你们却朝他脸上开枪
You're rabid animals
你们一帮禽兽
You need to be put down
你们都得下地狱
Fucking do it
有种开枪
You came at my family
你既然敢动我家人
Now I come after yours
我就让你老兄丢魂
- Look at him - No
- 看着他 - 不
Look at him!
看着他!
What have you done?
你们在干什么?
You're gonna point a gun at my primo, ése?
拿枪对着我堂弟?
You're gonna point a gun at me, motherfucker?
你还想用枪指着我? 狗东西?
What have you done, Canche?
你在干什么 康彻?
Marcus, we didn't start this
马库斯 可不是我们先挑起的
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表