剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
你到底叫什么?
I'll bet it's not even Kody, is it?
我敢说绝对不是科迪 对吧?
It's Katie
是"凯迪"
Everything you fucking said is a fucking lie
这一切都是你♥他♥妈♥演的好戏
I have never lied to you
我从没打算骗你
It's just complicated
只是身不由己
Fuck this
天杀的
We have you
我们完全掌握了你
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
You ain't got fuckin' shit!
你们都掌握了个屁
"Shot point blank by these
"被萨摩亚那群狗东西
Samoan motherfuckers."
当场射中" (玛雅帮2季2集 4季7集)
You were shot in a carjacking
当时正在追车
Box truck, burned and abandoned on Route 111
箱车 烧毁并遗弃在111号♥公路
An incident that later resulted in nine homicides
还有努涅兹公墓发生的 (玛雅帮1季1集)
in Nunez Cemetery
九人死亡事件
and the disappearance of Afa Lefiti
并且那个阿法·莱菲特还消失了
Wait, what'd you call it?
对了 你怎么说的来着?
A gift from a brother. Right?
弟兄的恩赐 是吧?
Hideaway motel in Stockton
在斯托克顿的隐匿旅馆
Same night Tommy Gaeta was shot to death
当晚汤米·盖塔中枪而亡
- Your abdomen... - Okay, stop
- 你肚子上的... - 别说了
- Shot... - Shut up!
- 伤口... - 闭嘴
We have your whole charter
你们分部干的事我们都知道
The disappearance of Victoria Ariza
维多利亚·阿里扎失踪蒸发
The murders of Alice and Dennis Reed
还有艾力斯 丹尼斯·里德的谋杀
Joseph "Flaco" Nuñez and Steven "Chepe" Ramirez
"瘦子"约瑟夫·涅茨(斯托克顿)
"旺财"史蒂文·拉米雷斯(斯托克顿)
shot dead driving through San Bernardino
在"圣贝纳迪诺"被射杀死于车内
Thomas "Doc" Harper, murdered
还有"老司机"托马斯·哈珀被谋杀
Eric Curry, from Boston, his nude, murdered body
波士顿的埃里克·库里 他赤身裸体的
left at a motel in Fresno
死在弗雷斯♥诺♥的一家汽车旅馆里
You want me to keep going? 'Cause there's a lot
你还想继续听吗? 根本说不完
All with your club's fingerprints on it
每件都沾有你们帮派的指纹
There's a way out, Neron
只剩一条活路给你 怪龙
I'm not a fucking rat
我他妈的不是叛徒
It's a well-known secret in law enforcement
执法部分为何对你们了如指掌
that Santo Padre was infiltrated
因为圣托帕德罗早就被我们渗透了
So one of the brothers you're trying to protect
也就是你拼命想保护的一位帮派兄弟
is a rat
是内奸
- Shut the fuck up. Who? - I don't know
- 别废话 是谁? - 我不晓得
But what it means is you're already late to the table
也就是说 你们早就是笼中鸟
So please, let me help you
所以 请让我帮你
Why?
为什么?
Look, I have...
听着 我...
I am severely fuckin' compromised
我现在陷入两难
but I have thought a lot about it and...
但我也想了许久...
there is a clear path through this for us
我们只有这条明路
You go in, you proffer
你去提出 当线人
You give us information
为我们提供情报
You walk
然后你全身而退
We don't want an individual, we want the club
我们要的不是谁 而是整个帮派
Why me?
为什么是我?
Because when you said it the other night
因为那晚你说的话
I feel it
我感受的到
I feel it, too
我能感受的到
No
不
Why'd you come after me?
为什么找上的是我?
Obispo Losa's too unhinged
奥比斯博·罗萨(毕夏普)心态不稳
Che Romero, too old
切·罗梅罗(塔扎) 太老
Hank Loza, too bound to the one-percenter code
汉克·洛扎(汉哥)忠于"1%"(只有1%才是法外徒)
Lopez, with his military background, you know
还有 吉尔伯特·洛佩兹(吉利)有军队背景
we just couldn't be too sure
我们拿捏不准
Johnny Cruz, an unreliable junkie
约翰尼·科鲁兹(错哥)非常不可靠的瘾君子
And the Reyes brothers, uh...
至于雷耶斯兄弟俩(以西和安吉) 呃...
we knew we couldn't flip them on each other, so...
他们不可能出♥卖♥♥♥彼此 因此...
then there was you
只剩下了你
Isolated
内心孤独
Vulnerable
脆弱
You were identified as the softest target
是最容易攻破的那个
But, Neron...
但是 怪龙...
there's a way out
还有路可走...
Hope?
小希?
What the fuck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥来干嘛?
I, um...
我 呃...
I didn't get to talk to you after the service
葬礼结束后你走的快
You know, you left so quick
没来得及跟你说上话
Just came by to tell you that I'm sorry about
我来是为了向你"兄长"表示节哀...
your bro... uh, your dad
呃...你"父亲"
I-I really loved Coco, you know?
我真的很爱错哥这家伙 晓得不?
Sucks to see everything that he went through
听闻他遭遇到这些事 很是难过
Especially now, you know, when he's getting his shit together
尤其现在 就是 当他逐渐...
- I mean, he got his... - What do you want, Louie?
- 我是说 他正在... - 路易 你到底想干嘛?
Do you... do you know I have a daughter?
你...你知道我有一个女儿吗?
Really?
是嘛?
Are you gonna put her in porn, too?
你难道也要让她拍色情片吗?
She's not gonna grow up to be no whor...
她绝不会成为一个荡♥妇♥的...
It's just that...
就是...
if something happened to me
如果我出了什么事
I'd want her to know that...
我想让她知道...
that I loved her
我爱她
the way that Coco loved you
就像错哥爱你一样
Yeah
是嘛
Even when he was stealing my shit
就跟他当时偷拿我的钱
to give it to you for drugs?
然后找你买♥♥毒品一样吗?
I-I mean, that right there shows how bad the dope got him, right?
我是说 那不正好说明毒品害人不浅 是吧?
That he hurt you
他伤了你的心
He was proud of you
可他为你骄傲
He'd want you to have that
他肯定会想让你拥有它
What the fuck is that?
啥玩意?
That's, uh, Coco's Nova
这是 呃...错哥的新星(肌肉车)
Why is it green?
咋是绿色?
No. It's, uh, chartreuse
不是啊 这是 呃...黄绿色
It's fucking ugly-ass puke green
明明是丑了吧唧的屎绿色
Well, it's your ugly-ass puke green car now
行吧 不过现在是你的"丑了吧唧"屎绿色车
- What? - He gave it to me
- 啥? - 他当时欠了些钱...
'cause of a debt that he owed, and, um...
把车抵押给我了 还有就是 呃...
I don't know, I just...
我也说不上来 我只是...
I don't feel right holding on to it anymore, so...
觉得我留着这车 有些愧疚 所以...
Uh... take care, Letty
呃...保重 莱蒂
Louie
路易
Yeah?
嗯?
Thank you
谢谢
Don't mention it
不用客气
Don't be scared
不要慌嘛
I'm not getting you a sidecar. Trust me, you'll see
不会让你坐三轮子的(挎斗) 不信到时看...
You'll see, you're just... You're alive
到时你看 在你的心上
You're free
自♥由♥的飞翔
It's the greatest feeling in the world
那感觉天下第一爽
Okay. Yeah, okay
好 好 好
It's the second greatest feeling in the world
天下第二爽
Hey, I got to go
哎 我得挂了
I'm gonna pick you up, all right?
我到时去接你 好吗?
You're gonna love it. All right
你肯定会喜欢的 就这样
Everything good?
有事?
I had a meeting this morning
今早我有个会面
- in Los Angeles. - L.A.?
- 在洛杉矶 - 洛杉矶?
Halfway between here and Charming
离这和查敏不远
Met with an old friend about putting an end to this war
和老友 谈论如何♥平♥息这场战争
And Coco?
错哥算什么事?
We've lost too many Cocos on both sides
双方都失去了太多"错哥"这样的兄弟
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表