剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
我知道 妈妈 喝点热茶吧
会暖和些的
我还是去书房♥等她
我不知道你为何一直迷恋这些破玩意
她今天又喊着她儿子的名字
就告诉她 我在她睡觉时候去过了
她是我们的母亲 伊格纳西奥
你应该尽量...多看看她
是何急事非得让我从工作中抽身过来?
四十多岁的大男人忙着"扯蚂蚱的大腿"...
也叫在工作?
我扯"蚂蚱"的脏手还不是因为你只能窝在这
我们吸纳了很多盖林多的手下
要弄清楚那些假惺惺的家伙
我听说你要把兰代尔带过来?
在特殊时期还是要多关照他
我们要谨慎行事啊
他都做了我们这么多年的财管了
所以我一直让你派人盯着他
当一个人掌控你的财务大全时...
反而会成为不利因素
你确实有派人去吧?
你别告诉这个掌管我们境外账户的家伙...
正在逃避美国政♥府♥的追捕...
我会处理好的
怎么处理?
他妈怎么处理? 伊格纳西奥?
玛雅帮的人会搞定的
否则我就让他们见识什么是"分尸蚂蚱"
I heard you guys were bitching
我听说你们这群家伙埋怨
about wanting something to do, so...
没活可做 于是...
...here it is
...这不就有了
Not a good idea
这不是什么好活
It's too high-risk
风险太高
But high reward
但 回报丰富
El Banquero needs us
埃尔-班切罗现在急需我们帮助
If we pull this off,we'll be fully in bed with him
若是我们能搞成 咱们的利益会更加坚固
But if Santo Padre doesn't think they can do it...
要是你们 圣托帕德罗 想打退堂鼓...
- What's this dude wanted for? - Some white guy
- 这家伙什么原因被通缉? - 一个白人佬
white-collar bullshit
白领的那些破事
It ain't our problem
与我们不相干
If this guy's been indicted
要是这家伙已经被起诉
feds will have eyes up and down the border
边境只会到处都是联邦的眼线
especially since he's connected with El Banquero
尤其是他与班切罗有密切关联
Sounds fucking impossible
听起来简直是难于上青天
I can do it
我可以去
Me and Angel
安吉跟我一起
We take him over on tribal land
我们先带他到保护区
Feds can't step foot there
联邦管不到那里
Can take him over in Arizona
可以去亚利桑那
Tohono O'odham territory
托霍诺奥德姆部落区带他动身
I used to ride ATVs out there when I was a kid
我小时候经常在那骑车
It's desolate as fuck,but won't be any feds holed up
那里太偏僻荒凉 联邦的人不会在那驻足
I'll go with the Reyes brothers
我也跟雷耶斯兄弟俩去
Hey, I don't remember volunteering for this
喂 我咋不知道我要去
You guys think you can pull this off?
你们觉得可以联手搞定吗?
I do
当然
If Manny knows the area
如果 曼尼 真了解那地方
doesn't sound like there'll be an issue
那就不会有问题
- We'll just have Banquero's people meet us in... - Near Sonoyta
- 那班切罗的人在哪跟我们碰头... - 索诺塔附近
We can pinpoint a kilometer marking on Highway 2
我们可以二号♥大道定个坐标在那汇合
Good
很好
Okay, we got this
行吧 这活我们接了
You got something to say, primo?
堂弟 你有话要说?
Fucking Bobbsey Twins
瞧这俩 海尔兄弟
You gonna go sing kumbaya
打算唱着"下雨要打伞雷欧"
suck each other off out in the desert?
在荒漠里互相脱裤衩呢?
This is exactly what I'm talking about, Marcus
马库斯 这正是我一直担忧的
Your cousin continues to disrupt the healing process
你的堂弟始终扰乱大伙修复关系
Fuck the healing process,and fuck you
去你♥妈♥的♥关系 操♥你♥妈♥!
Hey
哎
There's no need for that
没必要这样
We're one club
我们都是玛雅帮的兄弟
One club
玛 雅 帮
If you got an issue with that,you got an issue with me
如果你对他们有意见 也就是对我有意见
I do got an issue with you, primo
堂兄 我确实有个意见
What happened to the great El Padrino?
那个不可一世的 玛! 雅! 帮! 教! 父! 哪去了?
Slumming, hustling for Galindo
低声下气为盖林多卖♥♥命
and now you got us out here shuffling
如今又让我们
and grinning for El Banquero,and this motherfucker?
跪舔班切罗 还有这个狗东西?
You ain't a motherfucking leader
你这逼样算个屁老大
You're a goddamn pimp
就是个臭拉皮条的
And Santo Padre is always the one getting fucked
而"圣托帕德罗"永远是最操蛋的那个
Your flash
徽标卸了
I stand with my president
我挺我的"主席"
Anybody else got an issue with my leadership?
还有对我的领导力有意见?
The future of this club starts today
即日起帮派翻开新篇章
Jesus, you're late
天!你终于来了
Sorry The bus broke down in Cincinnati
抱歉 大巴在辛辛那提抛瞄了!
- Mommy! - Hi, baby!
- 妈咪! - 嗨 宝贝!
You're blind, Marcus
马库斯...你被迷惑了
Blinded by blood,blinded by the past
被亲情迷惑 被过往迷惑
- Santo Padre... - Has got to fucking go
- 圣托帕德罗... - 已没有存在必要
It's more trouble than it's worth
只会得不偿失
Your little experiment down here is not working
您给予的厚望带来只是更多的失望
You know what you mean to the club
您清楚对于您这个帮派的意义所在
We-we wouldn't be here without you
是您 成就了我们今天
But this chapter is dragging you and your legacy down
可这个分会一直摧毁着您的声誉和积攒的财富
This kid EZ and your guy Manny
以西和曼尼这两小伙子
That's the future
会是帮派的未来
What I've seen with them...what we saw today...
今天我从他们身上所看到的
gives me hope
让我充满期望
I'm not ready to give up on this charter
我还不打算放弃这个分会
Well, the rest of the club is
好吧 但这分会剩下的人又没卵用
We need to do this for El Banquero, que no?
我们需要为班切罗完成这事 明白?
To secure the relationship and secure our new pipeline
去稳固利益 稳固走私线
We do Badly
我们必须...得完成
Well, let's see how tonight goes
那就看看今晚走向如何
If they can pull it off
他们能否成功
My money's on that they do
决定帮派命运
That move Alvarez pulled today was bullshit
阿尔维斯今日搞的可真是绝
I don't even recognize this club anymore
这那还是我熟悉的帮派
And why in the hell are all these guys still around?
还有这群家伙为何还不滚回家去?
What do you think Canche's digging for?
你认为康彻在搞什么鬼把戏?
Did I not make myself fucking clear?
我难道之前没有警告过你吗?
That shit you pulled in there,you think that means something?
你在里面玩的小聪明 你以为我就会算了?
I don't need pity from a fucking faggot
我他妈不需要娘炮来同情我
Hey
喂!
Fuck I tell you about congregating here?
我他妈有没有告诉过你们不要在这聚集?
It's a free country,motherfucker
这儿是自♥由♥国度 傻♥逼♥玩意
Not here it ain't This is private property
这里可不是 这里是私人地盘
Sieg heil, you fucking fascist!
"胜利万岁" 操♥你♥妈♥的法♥西♥斯♥!
I've told you guys again and again you can't hang out here
我通知好多回了 你们不能在这里闲聚
If you don't leave,I'm gonna call the cops
你们再不走 我就报♥警♥了
That's it I'm calling the cops
够了 我报♥警♥了
Oh, fuck it Fuck this rent-a-cop
额 操♥你♥妈♥的 你这个死保安
Get a life, fucking loser
做个人吧 事逼儿
Have fun!
拜拜了您
Jesus Christ
日了狗了
Bish is taking this whole thing pretty hard
老毕憋了这口气太久
You blame him?
你怪他吗?
Yo, what are you doing, bro?
吆 老弟 你在搞什么东东啊?
Why don't you have Cielo or,uh, what's-her-face
你怎么不让马冬梅 或者...那个...谁...
- do that for you? - What's-her-face?
- 帮你弄? - 那个谁?
Yeah, fucking, uh...
是啊 妈的 呃...
- Jess? - Yes Jess
- 杰茜? - 对 杰茜
- The girl you slept with multiple times? - I know
- 就是和你搞了很多次的那个女孩? - 是咯
Whatever, bro, you knew who the fuck I was talking about
小老弟 反正你知道我说的是谁
That was fucked up how that went down
刚才事态真是绝
Yeah, well, I didn't ask for it
是啊 我又没逼着他给我
Don't know what elseI was supposed to do
我当时不知所措
Alvarez didn'tleave me much choice
阿尔维斯也没给我选择的余地
I mean, fuck
我他妈意思是
I'm not afraid of the responsibility
我不是害怕挑担子
- This club needs... - Yo, you think I'm selfish?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表