剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, that's right
是的 没错
This fucking club
他妈的这个分会
right here
在此地
Santo Padre
圣托帕德罗
Fuck everyone else
不惧任何马威
Right?
是不?
Whatever's best
无所畏惧
Yeah, that's fucking right
是的 他妈的没错
That's fucking right
他妈的没错
Man, you got to lay down the caulking and then the shims
大哥 安槽里 要上楔子啊
I'm just checking to see if your measurements are good
我是先看看 这窗户尺寸合不合适啊
My measurements are good but you still gotta lay down the shims
我的尺寸肯定没问题 但你得上楔子啊!
- I'm seeing if this fits - It's gonna fall if you don't...
- 我是先看看大小合不合适 - 你不用楔子会掉下来的...
If you don't walk away from me in three seconds
你能不能不要在叽里呱啦的废话一堆?
I'm gonna fucking murder you!
再哔哔剁了你!
Yo, about to hit a meeting, dawg Are you down?
哟 有个场要赶 你要去吗?
Nah, I'm good I'm straight with all that shit, Creeps
不了 我很忙 我不想去掺和 阿怪
Goddamn it!
我♥操♥了都!
All right, dawg Well, if you ever do...
好吧 老弟 呃 要是你改变主意...
Yeah, Creeps I know where to find you
知道了 阿怪 我知道哪里找您
Gilly, you dropped something, dawg
吉利 你节操掉了
I'll fucking drop you
我他妈节你操
Shut up
别哔哔
Son
孩子
Somebody came looking for you
有人在找你
Sounds important
听起来有重要的事
He left me this
他给我留下这个
Chibs wants him up in Charming
奇博斯想让他回到查敏
Jesus Christ
天呐
Happy'll hang low and it'll all blow over
爽哥先去避避风头 事情会过去的
I told him that chick was trouble
我早告诉他那个小妞会是大♥麻♥烦
Her old man pressing charges?
她父亲提出指控了?
Nah, I got him straight
没有 我已摆平了
Happy's been fucked ever since Montez bailed
自从蒙塔茨消失后 爽哥是真不爽了
Just like his fucking cousin
他妈的跟他堂兄一个德行
Start patching in day laborers, what'd you expect?
招一群混混 能有什么指望?
Montez is as much of a brother as anyone in this fucking room
蒙塔茨跟在座的各位一样都是我们的兄弟
That ain't true
谁说的
If it was, he'd be in this fucking room
要是他是 他就不该他妈的不吱声
Not out bad somewhere doing God knows what
而不是在某个鬼地方做着什么鬼事情
What's the latest with Packer?
莱斯帕克最近怎么样?(圣马迪诺总裁)
UC Davis... supposed to be the best
在加州戴维斯医院...应该是相关治疗方面最好的
The brothers up north are keeping vigil
北面的兄弟在守护他
And the Mayans?
那玛雅帮呢?
I don't know how many more ways I can spell it out for you
我已经不知道说了多少次了
There ain't no appetite for war
根本没人想开战!
Well, Happy specifically fucking told them
爽哥已经明确向他们表明了态度!
But they still crossed in our territory
但他们还是会闯到我们的地盘来!
without a call and left a fucking mess
没有任何招呼前提下 还搞一堆烂摊子!
So, tell me that's not a very clear "fuck you"
所以告诉我这他妈不是赤♥裸♥裸的打脸吗?
War is bad for business
开战对帮派发展没有好处
Santo Padre's on their last leg
圣托帕德罗 已经无力蹦跶
Shit, the whole club's hanging by a thread
整个帮派摇摇欲坠
Let those spic dogs eat each other
得让其内部相争
We'll feast on the bones
我们坐收渔利
Come in
请进
Normally people wait to hear "come in" before they come in
正常人都会听到"请进"之后才会进来
I'm not people I'm your brother
可我不是外人 我是你魂中魂
This was in your door Think it's from Pops
这在门上夹着 好像是老爹留下的
Bro...
老弟...
How long you gonna keep icing him out?
你就没注意这冰箱一直跑冷气吗?
Stay out of it, Angel
管它的 安吉
You know there's an entire bar in that clubhouse, right?
你知道俱乐部里就有吧台 对吧?
Can't I just want to get some quality time in
难道我就不能跟小老弟
with my little bro?
一起享受闲暇时光?
Besides, man
再说
everyone in there's all moody and shit these days
帮里现在每个人都他妈的愁眉苦面的
How are things with Nails?
奈尔丝现在可好?
Good You know?
很好 就是...
She's, like, setting the house all up for a baby
忙着为小孩出生 提前布置屋子
Bought a bunch of expensive-ass shit
买♥♥了一堆死贵的玩意
I don't have a fucking clue what any of it does and...
我都不知道这些有什么用
But... things are good
总之...挺不错
Yeah, we're good
是的 好的很
If you're gonna make it work...
如果你觉得日子可以向前...
like, actually work...
我意思是 真心实地的向前...
...you got to let go, man
...你得断了牵挂 老兄
The past, man
放下过往
You may have wanted something else, but that shit's over
或许你还有些念想 但都结束了
It's dead
没有余地
And you got to bury it...
你得断了念头
...or it'll haunt you
否则你会永远被纠缠
What the fuck is wrong with you? I just told you, we're good
有毛病吧你 我都说了我们挺好的..
You're tripping
别瞎操心
Why you even bother fixing that?
为何你非得修好这破东西?
Look at this place, man It's... sad
看看这破地方...蛋疼!
It suits me
挺适合我
- It's simple - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
- 简简单单 - 是 是 是...
I get it
我懂
Never getting laid keeps things pretty simple
宅男打打飞机简简单单
Bro, at least put something up on the walls or get a dog
老弟 至少弄点装饰啊 或者养条狗啊
or-or get a fucking goldfish
或..或者搞条金鱼养养也行啊
This place is...
这吊毛地方..
depressing as fuck
真♥他♥妈♥没气氛
Can you turn it down a little?
你声音能开小一点吗?
Are you serious? It's almost 2:00
你搞笑呢?都快下午两点了
I closed last night
我昨天工作到很晚
I spend practically every night at Robert's house
我几乎每晚都待在罗伯特家
The one time that I'm home, you're gonna bust my balls?
难得回来一次? 你就要跟我哔哔?
This isn't your fucking house
这他妈又不是你家
Hmm?
懂?
Forget it
算了
Already fucking forgot
你能不算了吗!
Eventually think... I'm thinking a twin turbo
我还是认为...要弄个双涡轮
maybe a new intake, get that four-barrel carb
或许换个新进气 四腔化油器
I got to take off the heads, see how the...
我得把把缸头拆了 看看里面...
see how the cylinders look
是啥情况
Fuck this
去他妈的
- Where are you going? - Going home
- 你干嘛去? - 回家!
Oh, Hank's gonna be pissed off
这样会惹毛 汉哥 的
Fuck Hank!
去他妈的 汉哥
Bro, you got to get straight with the club
老兄 你得跟帮里打个招呼说清楚啊
I would be straight with the club
我倒想说清楚
and not on fucking probation
当时要不是为了救你 为你打掩护吹牛逼!
if I didn't lie to save your ass
我早就转正了
Only reason you're still here, dawg,
你小子 现在还能待在帮里的唯一理由
'cause I covered for you and your Meth Mountain bullshit
就是因为我为了你那毒品山的破事打掩护
You looked out, and I appreciate that
你帮了大忙 这情分我记在心里
I mean, shit, you showed up when no one else did
我意思是 只有你想到了我
But that shit's behind me I'm straight now
但那破事已经过去了 我得向前看
Great, you can cover for me now
挺好 那你今天就给我吹个牛逼打个掩护
Hey
嗨
Hey, little guy You okay?
嗨, 小家伙 还好吗?
They're always confused at first...
它们总是期待着..
waiting for their people to come back
他们主人的到来
Then, one day they realize no one's coming
而最终他们意识到只会是场空
They shut down
心如寒灰
They shut off, to survive
心如槁木
Dogs aren't so different from us, I guess
我认为狗拥有人一样的感情
Just quicker to forgive, given the chance
心太软 宽容如水
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表