剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
开战
What about you, Hank?
你呢 汉哥?
We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, Padrino
教父 是你成就了我们
I wouldn't be here
没有你 也不会有我今天
You brought me in
是你给了我机会
Taught me everything I know
教会了我一切
But I vote for war
可这次我投开战
Primo
堂弟
I hope our relationship...
希望今后我们的情谊
is deeper than this club, primo
深过帮派 堂兄
I vote for war
我投开战
I've given my life to this club
我一生都献给了帮派
I sacrificed my legacy to save this poisoned charter
我牺牲自我去拯救这深受毒害的分部
What you call peace, like it's a dirty word
和平在你们眼里如此肮脏
was me fighting to keep you all safe
是我在争取保你们的安危
I guess the only thing I couldn't protect you from...
我想我唯一保护不了的...
was yourselves
是你们愚昧的自身
I built this club!
是我建立了这个帮派
And I'm happy...
我很高兴
I won't be here to see it burn
不用看到它在我手中毁灭
Bishop
毕夏普
You were unfairly stripped
你被无理的剥夺了位置
Everyone in this templo knows the leader...
在座的各位深知...
you are
你的领袖能力
So...
因此...
I want to make you my VP
我任命你为副裁
I want you by my side...
我想让你在我身边...
to help guide me
辅佐我
through this next difficult phase
渡过难关
Now...
此刻起...
to business
开创大业
The individual has been our biggest threat
个人利己主义是我们最大的威胁
It's lone men who've brought us close to destruction
自私自利的人会带我们走向毁灭
Our strength lies in our devotion to the nation
我们的力量源自于我们这个集体
Our ability to sacrifice ourselves to this machine
我们有为这铁骑团队牺牲的决心
As a nation
作为集体
as a machine...
无畏铁骑
we will no longer allow others to divide us
我们绝不允许任何势力扰裂我们
No more Northern Cali, Southern Cali
再无南北之分
We are now California
只有一心加州
And with that warehouse full of heroin as our war chest
而那满屋海♥洛♥因♥就是我们战斗的资本
the prisons will become ours
监狱会由我们掌控
The streets will become ours
街区会在我们手中
This is our state
这会是我们的加州
Our nation
这会是我们的王国
Our world
这会是我们的天下
You can either join us
要么归顺于我们
kneel to us
要么臣服于我们
or be crushed by us
要么毁灭于我们
Know this, as your president...
记住 作为你们的主席
if you bleed, I will bleed by your side
我会与你们共生死
If you tire, I will carry you
你若有难 我必两肋插刀
I will carry this club on my back
我会扛起整个帮派
I will lift us to greatness
我会带领大家走向辉煌
Tonight, a new day rises
今夜 开启新时代
A new chapter begins
谱写新篇章
Every man for himself
自私自利者
And Mayans against all
便是与玛雅帮为敌
EZ!
以西
Come here, babe
过来点 宝贝
EZ's not here
以西不在
I need to talk to him
我要跟他谈谈
I just told you, he ain't here
我都说了 他不在
He was supposed to meet with my husband last night
他昨晚本该与我丈夫见面的
but he never came home
可你却告诉他一直没回家
I don't know what to tell you
我不知道
I don't need you to tell me shit
我不需要你跟我废话
I need EZ to tell me where Jay-Jay is!
我需要以西告诉我杰·杰在哪!
I got to go to work
我还得去上班
What am I supposed to do with my girls?
我的孩子怎么办?
I miss a shift, I get fired
我只要一天没去上班 就会被炒鱿鱼
That ain't EZ's problem
这不关以西的事
You a mother?
你当过母亲没?
No
没
Then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
那么你根本狗屁都不懂
I know EZ was with me last night
我只知道以西昨晚跟我待在一起
So he never met up with your man
所以他根本就没去见你丈夫
Look, I need him to come home
听着 我需要他回来
I need him to be okay. Something's wrong
我需要他平安 我能感觉的到...
I can feel it
有事发生
Something's wrong
不好的事
EZ was with me
以西整晚...
All night
都跟我待在一起
Please
拜托
I'm sorry
爱莫能助
Fuck
操
What are you doing?
你在搞什么?
How much of...
这"反转令"
this killswitch
有多少...
Bishop, was your plan?
还有毕夏普这事 也是你计划之内?
I'm doing for the M.C. what it can't do for itself
我在为帮派做前无古人的大事
You should see that warehouse, Angel
你真该看看那仓库的量 安吉
Heroin from floor to ceiling. Millions of dollars
从地上一直堆到顶上 白花花的银子
And that's our future
这就是我们的未来
That's our legacy
这就是我们的基业
The deal puts us back in bed with Galindo
这协议又会将我们拉回盖林多的船上
Fuck Galindo, bro
去他妈的盖林多 老哥
He'll get his soon
他蹦跶不了多久
The fuck is wrong with you, bro?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在想什么 老弟?
How many bodies you gonna stand on
还要死多少人
till you realize there ain't nobody fucking left?
你才会意识到已一无所有?
Man...
天...
Ever since Gabby, I feel like...
盖比那事之后 我就感觉...
I feel like I don't know who you are
感觉再也不认识你了
Remember when we were little?
还记得我们小时候吗?
Our dog Freya got hit by that car, you remember that?
我们的狗"菲亚"被车撞了 还记得吗?
You just stood there
你只是站在那里
You didn't cry at all, you just...
你一点都没哭 你在...
I broke her neck
扭断"她"的脖子
She was in so much pain, I had to
"她"太痛苦了 我不得已
I loved her
我爱"她"
So, no, I didn't get to cry
所以 我没有哭
I did for her what no one else would
我做了别人不敢会为"她"做的事
That's who I am, Angel
那才是我的真面目 安吉
That's who I've always been
我本性如此
I love you, Angel
我爱你 安吉
And I need you
我不能缺了你
Sangre es sangre
血浓于水
But I need to know you're all in
但我需要知道你的立场
If you're not down...
若你不情愿...
if you are not on this train...
不情愿上这条船
please walk away
就请离开
Or it'll run right over you
要么你会溺于♥大♥海♥
Is that a threat?
这算威胁吗?
He's been in here an hour. He said he won't talk
他都待一个多小时了 他说除非你在场
unless you're in the room
否则他不会开口
Hey, are you ready for this?
哎 你可以的吧?
Yeah
嗯
You did good, Katie
凯迪 你干的不错
I'm proud of you
为你骄傲
This is huge
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表