剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Sally
我是莎莉
EZ
我是以西
Short for Salomé
莎洛莉 简称 莎莉
EZ's short for Ezek...
以西结 简称 以西
If you're serious about her, let one of the volunteers know
如果你真心想领养 就去告诉看养员
They can help you with the paperwork
他们会帮你处理好领养文件
Sally, huh?
莎莉 对吧?
No, I just knew she was up to something
不 我只知道她在搞些什么
I mean, why did she suddenly start
我是说 为什么突然
liking all my posts?
她就点赞我所有的社交动态呢?
Yeah, well... Yeah, no...
嗯 好吧...哎 不是的...
Let me ask you something
我问你个事
Which one of these guys have you been with?
你有跟这里的谁拍拖过?
- No No, no, no
别...别笑
I'm serious
我认真的
See, I-I just, I want to know who wants to fuck Justin Bieber?
听着 我只是好奇谁想上这位'贾斯丁比伯'?
Right?
是吧?
Right?
对吧?
Jess, can I have another one?
杰西 请再给我拿一瓶?
Fuck this
去他妈的
Young boy, hold up... sorry, young man
年轻人 别生气啊...我的错 年轻人...
young man, come back
年轻人 别走啊
Come back
回来啊
And the look on her face The terror
我看着她的脸 那种恐惧的神色
I just couldn't believe I could scare my baby that way
我不敢相信我会那样吓坏了我的"孩子"
I never want to feel that again
我再也不想经历那种感受
Ever
永远
Thanks for sharing, Don
谢谢你的分享 丹
Thanks, Don
谢谢 丹
Anyone have a burning desire?
还有谁想分享?
Uh, I'll go
呃...我...
Neron
我叫怪龙
Addict
瘾君子!
Hi, Neron
你好 怪龙
I've been struggling lately
我陷入挣扎
I've done things...
走了歧路
There's people that I can't step nine to
有些人 我连弥补的机会都没有
That I can't...
我无法...
It's like...
就像是...
...sometimes we do these things
有时我们做的这些事...
It-it ain't nothing to us
对我们来说没什么大不了
Shit we always do
家常便饭而已
But then...
而然后..
sometimes...
有时...
those same things...
这些没什么大不了的事...
change someone
却会改变一些人
I saw it change him
我亲眼看到他的变化
I saw it change him
看到他的变化
Was there something wrong with him?
是他本身就如此?
Or, or was there something wrong with us?
还是我们就如此?
Is there something wrong with me?
是我如此?
Thanks, Neron
谢谢 怪龙
Thanks, Neron
谢谢 怪龙
Keep coming back
请坚持回来
It works if you work it
努力说出会有回报
Hey
嗨
Um...
嗯...
I, uh, I just wanted to thank you for tonight...
我 呃 我想感谢你...
for sharing
今晚的分享
It was really beautiful
很触心
I'm all fucked-up right now
我糟透极了..
It was a mess
一团糟
Life's a fucking mess
人生本就操蛋!
But you weren't afraid to show that It was brave
但你毫不掩饰自己 这足够勇敢
Plus, I couldn't take hearing any more
另外我再也不想听到
about Don's fucking cat
丹 哭哭啼啼说他家猫的事了
You know that's who he's talking about, right?
你晓得 丹 说的那些事吧?
Every fucking week His fucking cat
每周都他喵的嘴不离猫!
- For real? - Yeah
- 真的? - 是啊
I swear
我肯定
Okay, well, this has, um...
好吧 呃...这的确 呃...
this has been incredibly awkward,
有些不知所措
so I am going to put us both out of our misery
所以...为了不必尴尬
and go back inside
我就先回屋去了
I appreciate it
谢谢你!
You saying it, yeah
你说了这些话 呃
I just didn't think I made any sense in there
我没想到我在里面说的话能有所感触
It made sense to me
对我挺有感触
Maybe you've just finally met your fucked-up match, Neron
或许你终于遇到了那个同病相怜的疯子 怪龙
All right
好吧
Bet
说好了的
I like that
我也赞同
Bet
说好了的
See you around
改天见
♪ 插曲" Northern Sky - Nick Drake ♪
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
You deserve better
你配得上更好的
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧?
Wow
哇喔!
Thank you
那我得谢谢您嘞
Words of wisdom from a junkie piece of shit
瘾君子当然会说鬼话
Welcome home
欢迎来到新家!
I got your back, whatever move you want to make
无论你做出什么决定 我都会支持你
Alvarez, Canche,
不管 阿尔维斯 还是 康彻
they don't have this chapter's best interest in mind
他们都没有你在乎这个分会
Get the fuck away from me
我他妈不想看到你
♪ 插曲: Ghost of the City Life - Alberta Cross ♪
The only reason you're not dead
你现在唯一还能保住狗命的原因
is out of some misguided sense of fucking loyalty
就是看在那可笑的情面上
Don't get that shit twisted
你别他妈搞错了
I'm not okay with what you did
我不会原谅你之前的作为
We ain't fucking good
我们依旧没完!
Now get the fuck out of my face
现在他妈的赶紧从我面前消失
Doc, Chibs, they're coming from a place of fear
托马斯·哈珀 奇博斯 他们畏手畏脚
They're old men, scared
他们都是群老头子 害怕的很
Everybody's worried about optics
每个人都只在乎面子影响
Everyone's a fucking businessman
脑子里全是生意
What happened to being an outlaw?
都忘了自己是不法之子了吗? 哼?
Just get off it, man That shit's not gonna happen
别想了 兄弟 没指望的
Doc's right Whole club's about to fold
哈珀说的没错 整个帮派都畏畏缩缩
So what?
所以呢?
We just let this shit slide?
我们就这么算了?
No, just let nature take its course
不 再看看情况吧
Don't worry, man, that shit's gonna work itself out
放心 兄弟 这破事会解决的
♪ 插曲: I'm No Angel - Line ♪
Fuck!
操!
Jesus, Ronnie I've already turned it down twice!
妈了巴子 罗尼 还要我说几遍
What the fuck are you doing here?
你她妈的来干嘛?
Can I come in?
我可以进去吗?
I'm having a shitty fucking day
我这一天过的糟糕的想死
Please tell me Mom's dead
你别是来告诉我妈妈已经死了
It's not Mom, Jaz
不是的 杰兹
Something happened
出事了
I found something and I don't know what to do
我发现了些事 但我不知道咋办
Well, is it red and itchy?
咋? 下面发红发痒吗?
Because, if so, that's what you get
还不是因为你♥他♥妈♥的
for hanging around those fucking beaners
跟那些墨西哥鬼佬瞎混在一起!
Jesus fucking Christ
香蕉你个巴拉
Where did you get that?
你从哪发现的?
Hank?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表