剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
She was pregnant..
然后...
with you
怀上了你
She was always so competitive
她一直都是要强的女人
When we were kids, I studied ballet
少年时 我去学芭蕾
so, all of a sudden, all she wanted to do was dance
结果 她也跟着学
If I liked a boy, she'd have kissed him
要是我喜欢上一个男孩 招呼都没打
before I had the guts to ask his name
她就已经亲起来了
So, of course
那么 当然...
when she came to visit me
她后来拜访她的妹妹
her sister, the nun
也就是我 一名修女
she had immaculately conceived
然后就怀上了
Yeah, I don't think science would bear that out, but..
额 我觉得科学家听了都会沉默 但...
Are you doubting the bedrock of a belief system
你是在怀疑我这
I've devoted 50 years of my life to?
五十年大风大浪的信仰根基吗?
For the Virgin Mary, I believe
要是圣母玛利亚 我信...
but for my mother?
但我母亲这事?
I'm just saying, obviously
我是说...显然...
she and my father reconciled at some point, and..
是我父母在某个节点上关系缓和 而...
But if it's any solace
若是这么说能给你一些慰藉的话
I heard she was a terrib le dancer
我听说她跳舞像尼古拉斯·赵四
She was awful
不忍♥直视
God rest her soul
要了命了
What about you?
那您嘞?
My sweet... Tía Teresa?
我亲爱的...特蕾莎女士?
Tomás!
托马斯
Tomás?!
托马斯
Martín?
马丁?
Tomás?
托马斯?
Martín!
马丁!
怎么了?
托马斯呢?
我不知道
帮我找找他吧
Tomás?!
托马斯?!
This way!
在这边
He locked himself in there with Jacob
他把自己跟雅各布锁里面了
- Dad. Don't do this. - You don't think I fucking tried that?!
- 老爹 别啊 - 开得了门还叫你干嘛?
- Please! - All right
- 拜托! - 好吧!
Hold on, baby
儿子 别急
Mom, help me!
妈妈 帮我
Do what I can't
拿出点本事
You're the man now
你是个男子汉
Do what I can't. Free yourself
拿出本事 挣脱枷锁
- Paul! - Stop! Don't hurt him!
- 保罗! - 拜托!别伤到他!
- Dad! - Kill me! Kill me!
- 老爹! - 杀了我!杀了我!
- Dad! - Just kill me!
- 老爹! - 他妈的杀了我!
- Rae... - Stop it! No. Stop
- 蕾... - 不要!住手!
Please, just kill me
求你了 杀了我吧
Stop it
不要
Am I supposed to bag these myself?
难道要我自己装袋吗?
Oh, can you double bag, please?
对了 能不能用双层袋子?谢谢
Excuse me. You can't put food and chemicals together
您好 化学物品跟吃不能放一块
You can't put eggs at the bottom
鸡蛋不能放在最底下啊
What is this? Your first day?
咋回事? 第一天上班吗?
Have a nice fucking day!
去你们妈的臭逼
You can't do that
什么人啊这是
I appreciate you making it
感谢你们赶来
It's important that we're all here
我们相聚在此 意义重大
It's good to see you, huh
好久不见
We need to talk
借一步说话
Banquero didn't deliver our last shipment
班切罗没有出货给我们
Retaliation for that fuckup in the desert
都因为恋童癖那破事
How long you think this embargo will last?
你觉得这事什么时候是头?
He wasn't exactly in the talking mood last time I saw him
上次我去见他的时候 一言不发
Let's get through the night, and then we'll reassess
先过了今晚 明天再商讨
Tonight, we heal
今夜 我们纪念英灵
- Hey, good to see you, EZ. - Hey, what's up, bro?
- 以西 你好 - 你也可好 老兄?
Look at this fuck
看看这鬼家伙
Glad-handing all these motherfuckers
搁这假惺惺的挨个欢迎呢
What the fuck do you want? He's V.P
那你♥他♥妈♥想怎样? 这不就是副裁该干的
Yeah, he's a fucking politician all right
呵 他只不过是虚伪的政客
These Confederate fucks act like they won the war
这些南方佬搞的是他们成就了帮派一样
Let's just get this fucking shit over with
妈的赶紧了结这屁事
You go see Jay-Jay today?
你去见杰·杰了?
Yeah
是啊
Still can't get a read
还是没有弄清楚
Better get a read, or else shit can get real bad
最好赶紧搞清楚 要不然就糟了
- Ew. - Nah. Not even a little bit
- 呕 - 不行 一丢丢都不行
Hey
哈喽
For five bucks, I'll tell you where you got your shoes
给我五块钱 就告诉你哪里有你这双鞋
- What? - Five bucks
- 啥? - 五块钱
I'll tell you where you got those shoes
就告诉你哪里有你这双鞋
I, uh...I don't have five bucks
我 呃...我没五块钱
She drives a hard bargain
还还价吧
Uh, how about a cigarette?
额 那有烟也行?
Okay
好吧
So you want me to tell you where you got those shoes?
所以你想让我告诉你哪里有你这双鞋吗?
Sure
是吧
On your feet, dumbass!
你脚上就有啊 小蠢蛋!
Hey, uh, that's your lucky cigarette
哎 呃 这可是你的幸运烟啊
It's okay
没关系的
So, you from around here?
那么 你是本地人吗?
No, I am, um, from up north
不是 我是 呃 北方人
What?
啥?
- I'm from up north. - Oh, shit
- 我是北方人 - 哦 真的吗?
- Damn! - Us, too
我去 我们也是哎
Caught out in Portland
从波特兰赶来
Came down for this spot... Meth Mountain
就是为了在这落脚...赶去毒品山
Heard of it?
听过没?
Hey, where you going?
哎 别走啊?
看来玛雅帮也看不下去我们
竟然把财权交给一个恋童癖掌管
他们所做的是对我们的羞辱
扇我们的脸
是宣战
如果你继续掐断他们的货源
最终吃亏的只会是我们
我们现在乱成一锅粥
我们需要
足够量的货物流动
才能弥补我们的损失
为你的愚蠢买♥♥单
你从不肯定我
我会扼着他们咽喉 直到他们不能呼吸
Hermano..
弟弟
她时日已不多了
Tomás!
托马斯
Tomás?
托马斯
Tomás!
托马斯
- Tomás? - Tomás?
- 托马斯 - 托马斯
Tomás?
托马斯
- Tomás? - Tomás?
- 托马斯 - 托马斯
No!
不
No! No!
不
No!
不
托马斯 我的孩子 醒醒 醒醒
快醒醒
No! No!
不
Tomás!
托马斯
Tomás!
托马斯
我已入魔
成不了佛
No!
不
当心点 姐♥妹♥们♥
请当心点
愿我们的眼泪擦去
愿我们家人再次相聚
直到永远 阿门
我们在天上的父
愿人都尊你的名为圣
愿你的国降临
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
给我们日用的饮食 赐给我们....
Tonight, across the Mayan nation
今夜 我们整个玛雅帮
every clubhouse will honor the brothers that have fallen
在此悼念逝去的兄弟
Thank you to those who left their home charters
也感谢各位不远千里
to make the trip here
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表