剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表
当亨利向E.T.道别时
When Henry is saying goodbye to E.T.,
我也小声哭了起来
I am absolutely sobbing.
后来亨利开始大哭 我也跟着大哭
Then he's crying, and I'm crying.
这一幕让我妹妹情绪失控了
This is what broke my sister up.
我之前没有提醒她说会有伤感的结局
I had not warned her that it was gonna have a sad ending.
她回想起以前
She recalled the fact
母亲在安慰我们时
that when our mother used to comfort us,
和E.T.最后安慰埃利奥特时
it was done in the same way
是一样的
that E. T. comforts Elliot at the very end.
其实并不只是轻拍后背
So, it's not really a pat,
而是在轻拍的同时轻抚着对方
but it's a kind of a stroke-pat at the same time.
我妹妹说她当时情绪失控了
She said she was hysterical.
影院工作人员几乎要把她请出去了
They almost had to take her out of the movie theater,
她当时嚎啕大哭
she was crying so loud.
下面的问题我也不兜圈子了
So, let me ask you point-blank.
根据你的经历和世界观
Do you think now, with your experience
你现在是否认为
and your view of the world,
外星人是存在的
that aliens exist?
我愿意相信他们是存在的
I -- I wanted to believe.
我觉得我有资格亲眼看到UFO
I felt I earned the right to see a UFO.
我拍过《E.T.》 拍过《第三类接触》
I made "E.T." I made "Close Encounters."
天哪 我一直盼着能看见一次UFO
My goodness, I kept waiting for a sighting.
但我从没见过
I have never had a sighting.
我遇到过上百号♥人说自己见过UFO
I've met hundreds of people who have.
-其实他们想离你越远越好 -他们躲着我
- You know they want to stay away from you as far as they can... -They stay away from me.
因为他们不希望传言成真
because they don't want to empower this myth
传言说你其实是外星人入侵的先锋
that you're actually a precursor of an alien invasion.
-你知道这个说法吧 -我听说过
- You know about this myth, right? - I've heard about this myth.
有人说你一直在
That you've been --
-我知道 太离谱了 -他们说几十年来
- I know. It's insane. - That you've been intentionally
你一直有意放松人类的警惕
softening us up for decades now.
你知道的 我会躲开鲨鱼
Well, look, you know, I stay away from sharks.
但我并不想躲着UFO
But I don't want to stay away from UFOs.
直到现在 我都没有过目睹UFO的经历
And yet I've never, ever had the experience.
不过作为科幻小说作家 这一点很好解决
Well, as a science fiction writer, that's easy to solve.
地球就像是盛极一时的旅游胜地
This used to be, like, a really hot tourist place...
-然后他们就离开了 -吸引了UFO
- And then they left! - ...for the UFOs.
后来他们发现
And then they realized
地球人拍了太多UFO的照片
that they were getting photographed too much,
所以他们干脆再也不来地球了 对吧
so they just embargoed it, right?
如果是这样
With that...that...
我差不多能接受这个说法
I can almost buy that.
这让我几乎相信
It would almost help me believe
外星人的确来过地球
that aliens did come here at one time.
地球是个游玩的好地方
That's a great place to go out.
-谢谢你这么说 -也感谢你接受采访
- Thank you, my friend. - Okay, thank you.
辛苦了 吉姆
Thank you, Jim.
剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表