剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表
我是他的好朋友之一 我们一起去寻找他
And I'm one of his best friends, and we go look for him.
我们经历了疯狂的冒险 遇到了一个女孩
We go on crazy adventures, and they confront this girl.
她有超能力
She has powers.
然后我们遭遇了其他 比如怪兽
Then we confront other things like monsters --
不是别的 正是那一个
not just monsters, but one monster...
魔王
the Demogorgon.
魔王具备着
The Demogorgon has sort of this, like,
电影和电视剧中怪物的特性
ultimate movie- or TV-monster feel to it,
马特·辛格
总编辑
打破荧幕
简直典型的噩梦中的怪兽
almost like the prototypical nightmare monster.
我们想要创造一个
We wanted to create a monster
我们能实际造出来的怪兽
that we could build practically,
我们想回归
and we wanted to go back to that
老派的电影制♥作♥方式
old-school style of filmmaking,
一旦你致力于创造出一个怪物道具服
and the thing is that once you commit to that --
它就会限制你
to building a suit -- it limits you.
它同时也要非常诡异
It was also very important that it was very weird
对我们来说 设计越诡异
because, to us, you know, the weirder a design is,
就越吓人
the scarier it is.
有时候设计非常简单
And sometimes it's simple things,
比如就是把眼睛去掉
like removing -- taking the eyes off.
这个怪物没有脸
By the creature not having a face,
亚伦·西姆斯
概念设计师
《怪奇物语》
这个设计让人联想起在黑暗中的东西
it really evokes the same idea of something in the shadows --
一个你无法辨认的身影
a figure that you can't quite make out,
却有着熟悉的形状
but you have a familiar shape.
因为没有眼睛 你不知道怪物在看哪儿
But without any eyes, you don't know where it's looking,
也不知道它在想什么 令人害怕
what it's thinking, which is terrifying.
魔王非常高
Demogorgon -- he's really tall.
他也许有两米一高
I would say he's probably, like, 7-foot-1 --
像奥尼尔那么高
Shaq's height.
他的脸像一朵郁金香
His face looks like a tulip, a flower,
当脸张开的时候 露出所有的牙齿和粘液
and it opens up with all this teeth and slime.
我们根本想象不出这是什么
We can't wrap our brains around what this thing is,
我们也不知道该做什么
and we can't pinpoint what to do and what it is.
所以我们非常害怕 而且它很吓人
That's why we're afraid of it, and it looks pretty creepy,
它还想要杀了我们
and it's trying to kill you.
魔王的头是整个道具服中
The Demogorgon head was the most remarkable part
最惊人的部分
of the entire Demogorgon suit.
马克·斯泰格
角色艺术家
《怪奇物語》
因为我看东西的方式
Because I don't see the way I normally see,
听声音的方式都和平常大不相同
I don't hear the way I normally hear,
这样更容易像个怪物
it makes it easier to feel like the monster.
达菲兄弟给我的指导非常简洁
The direction I was given by the Duffers was very concise --
我就是《大白鲨》里的鲨鱼
that I was the shark from "Jaws,"
我就是来自异世界
that I was this creature that came from
前来觅食的生物
this other dimension to feed.
我认为吓倒孩子们的怪物
I think monsters who threaten children
尤为恐怖
are particularly terrifying
因为这会激起人类
because it triggers this response in humans
对孩童的保护心理
to protect the young.
孩子是最容易受到伤害的
Children are the ultimate vulnerability.
这些孩子马上要成为青年
These kids are right on the brink of becoming young adults,
安娜李·纽威茨
科技文化资深编辑
科技之美
所以一些来自异世界的怪物
so some of the unleashing of this other world,
在我看来是种隐喻 让我们去思考
I think, is metaphorical, and it allows us to think about,
"从儿童过渡到青少年
"What does it mean to pass from a state of childhood
意味着什么"
into being a teen?"
有时会和怪物缠斗在一起
Sometimes you tangle with monsters,
有时会困在水池里
and sometimes you're sucked into a pool.
也许这些事情并没有真实发生
Maybe these things don't happen literally,
但成长的过程却真的让人觉得可怕和恐惧
but it's a really horrific, terrifying process to grow up.
你是谁 我是玛利亚
Who are you? I'm Maria.
《怪奇物語》从内容和结构上看
"Stranger Things" is, in and of itself,
算是《科学怪人》那种与怪物有关的电视剧
a kind of "Frankenstein" Monster TV show.
《七宝奇谋》
《伴我同行》
它包含了流行文化中
It is all these different parts
不同元素的不同部分
of all these different elements of pop culture...
《凶火》
好了 我要开始了 准备好了吗
All right, here I go. Okay?
《侏罗纪公园》
好了 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
《异形》
各类元素拼接在一起
...all kind of sutured together
创造出了这部既美丽又恐怖的作品
to create this new kind of beautiful, horrifying thing.
《闪灵》
《吵闹鬼》
闪开 快闪开
Out of the way! Out of the way!
整个自行车追逐以及货车翻转的场面
The whole bike chase and the van flip
显然是在致敬《E.T.》
is, obviously, a not-so-subtle nod to "E.T."
《E.T.》
比如打扮"十一"
Well, dressing up Eleven --
我们就是忍♥不住向经典致敬
we just couldn't help ourselves.
威诺纳的许多性格特点
A lot of Winona's character
原型都来自李察·德雷福斯
was based on Richard Dreyfuss.
《第三类接触》
说白了 她的圣诞节彩灯正是他的土豆泥
Her Christmas lights are his mashed potatoes, basically.
感恩节必备食物
威尔
Will?
当你还是个孩子
When you're a kid,
在看这类电影时
and you're experiencing these films,
《变形博士》
会觉得好奇 敬畏 和恐惧
there's a sense of wonder and awe and fear
《怪形》
这种感觉会一直陪伴你
that just -- it stays with you
度过接下来的人生
for the rest of your life.
《人体异形》
1978年
我们当时试图重新找回
What we wanted to do was try to recapture
观众对这类影片的观感
the way those movies made us feel.
对许多人来说 科幻片是逃避现实的方法
Sci-fi is an escape for so many people...
我感觉这些怪物 包括魔王在内
...and I feel those monsters -- not just the Demogorgon --
能帮助现实世界的人们让生活继续
helps everyone in the world move on
让他们对当下的世界保持好感
and feel good about the world
哪怕这个世界并没有那么美好
when the world isn't doing well.
当我还是个孩子的时候
Well, I think what inflamed my imagination
正是恐惧激发了我的想象力
when I was a kid was simply fear.
恐惧嘛 我觉得
Fear, I think, you know --
我需要做点儿什么来保护自己
I needed to do something to protect myself
去对抗所有我害怕的东西
against everything that I was afraid of.
几乎所有在暗处的东西
Most everything when it got dark...
都让我觉得害怕
...I was afraid of.
我的很多电影都以梦境或噩梦开始
A lot of my process starts with dreams and nightmares.
就是要引出童年时期的恐惧
It's all getting out those childhood terrors
让其他人也感受到这份恐惧
and just making everybody else feel it.
我懂 我懂
Yeah. Yeah.
你把这些恐惧从自己的生活中剥离出来
You kind of exorcise them from your own life,
然后施加给陌生人 给所有观众
and then you foist them upon strangers. On everybody else.
没错 就是这样
Right. Exactly.
我们喜欢这样做
And we love it,
而且是乐此不疲
and we can't get enough of it,
所以我们会一直拍摄这样的影片
and so we can't stop.
没错
Right.
剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表