剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表
《星河舰队》
"我们想要制♥作♥什么样的电影呢"
"What movies would we like to make?"
他说 "我一直以来想做这样一部电影
He said, "Well, I-I've always wanted to do a movie about,
这部电影的情节大概是
like, what it was like to be, you know,
1935年的纳粹德国 十五岁的少年
15 years old in Nazi Germany in 1935
当时谁也不知道纳粹是邪恶的"
when nobody knew it was bad yet."
这个想法非常有趣
It was a pretty interesting idea.
保罗·范霍文
导演
《星河舰队》
我有这个想法
It came to me the idea,
是来自我的童年
based on being a young boy
那时我的家乡被德国人侵占
when I was occupied by the Germans,
当然 当时我在荷兰
of course, in -- in Holland, which --
他们也就是法♥西♥斯♥党员
which was fascist, clearly.
或者叫纳粹 叫什么名字都可以
Or Nazis, whatever you want to call it.
我记得我当时对他说
I said -- I remember saying to him,
"他们不会让我们这样拍的"
"Well, they won't let us do that."
但我那时想 "哦 '《星河舰队》'
But then I thought, "Oh, 'Starship Troopers.'
我们可以拍这部电影"
We can do that."
《星河舰队》
改编自罗伯特·海因莱因的小说
Based on the book by Robert Heinlein.
改编自罗伯特·海因莱因的小说
爱德华·诺伊迈尔编剧
真的就是一本政♥治♥小册子
Really is a -- kind of a political tract
而且是一部很保守的政♥治♥小册子 作者说道
and fairly conservative political tract where he said,
罗伯特·安森·海因莱因
"假如由军队的军人统治世界
"If people who had been in the military ran the world,
世界将是公平而正义的"
it would be fair and right."
《星河舰队》
他真的认为美国陆军中
He really felt that the kind of mentality
塞缪尔·R·德拉尼
科幻小说大♥师♥
所鼓励的那种精神
that was encouraged in the U.S. Army
对于将男孩培养成男人是极为重要的
was extremely important for making boys into men.
《星河舰队》是一部很重要的科幻电影
"Starship Troopers" is an important science-fiction movie
因为它是为数不多的几部
because it's one of the few movies
丽莎·亚斯泽克
科幻研究教授
佐治亚理工学院
能向我们发出警告的电影 人类可能会把
that warns us that humans may bring
人性中最恶劣的部分
the worst of themselves into space
而非最美好的部分带到宇宙中
rather than the best of themselves.
烧死它们
Burn 'em all!
我们努力想对电影中人们的所作所为
We really tried to bring in a level of criticism
提出某种层面的批判
about what these people are doing,
联邦电视网
特别是在新闻短片中
especially in the newsreels,
不断告诉观众
continuously telling to the audience,
一个可行的世界
你喜欢这些人
"You like these people.
他们是你的英雄 女英雄
These are your heroes and heroines.
顺便说一下 他们可能是法♥西♥斯♥主义者
By the way, they're probably fascist."
爱国新闻片令人着迷之处就在于
And what's fascinating about these patriotic newsreels --
他们非常类似于《意志的胜利》
they're very shot-for-shot similar to "Triumph of the Will."
埃米·尼克尔森
电影评论家 主持人
佳能秀
银河系现在是我们的 也将永远是我们的
It's this galaxy now and always!
空军元帅狄恩
《星河战队》
我想做的电影
The movie I wanted to do
是一部关于战争和政♥治♥宣传的影片
was a movie about war and propaganda
我们为什么参战 以及参战后会发生什么
and why we go to war and what happens to us when we do,
但我想叙述的方式
but I wanted to tell it, you know,
类似于二十世纪五十年代的低成本电影
almost like a 1950s B-movie.
《星河舰队》是特洛伊·多纳休和桑德拉·迪伊
"Starship Troopers" is Troy Donahue and Sandra Dee
到外太空去 对抗巨型虫
go to outer space, fight giant bugs,
然后成为纳粹 这就是我的一句话简介
and become Nazis was my kind of logline.
杀了他们 杀光他们
Kill them! Kill them all!
人类的故事是探索
The story of humankind is exploration
随后是殖民和剥削
is followed by colonialization and exploitation,
我们一直这样做
so we've always done this.
《异形》
1986年
他发现如果我们中的一个人被侵染
He figured that he could get an alien back through quarantine
他就可以穿过隔离带回一个异形
if one of us was impregnated.
我不知道哪个物种更糟
I don't know which species is worse.
他们可没有为了一个该死的比例而互相欺骗
You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage.
我想你在科幻小说中看到的是
And I think what you see in science fiction is,
当我们向宇宙进发时
as we reach out into the universe,
我们拿上了所有行李
we take all of our baggage with us.
早在五十年代初
My parents thought that television --
我的父母认为电视
and this is back in the early '50s...
影响很不好
...was the worst influence,
史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格
导演 制片人
所以他们不让我看电视
so they prevented me from watching television.
我只能看 比如说
I could only watch, like,
杰基·葛里森的《蜜月期》
Jackie Gleason, "The Honeymooners".
所以我开始想象我自己的节目
And so I started to imagine my own shows.
我不能看电视
I couldn't watch television,
就只好幻想一些东西来自娱自乐
I would just dream up something for myself to enjoy.
这正是孩子们
And that's what kids do
发挥自己与生俱来能力的表现
when they're exercising their natural ability
在幻想中创造不存在的世界
to create worlds that don't exist.
我记得我看《神秘岛》时
I mean, I remember when I saw "Mysterious Island,"
那时三年级
uh, in -- in the third grade.
我跑回家开始做我自己的"神秘岛"
I raced home and started doing my own version of "Mysterious Island."
我觉得那就是您说的
So I think that's the creative impulse
创作的冲动
you take it in.
我不想用刻板的方式还原它
I don't wanna copy it in a slavish fan way.
我想创造我自己的版本
I wanna create my own version of it.
它是 总是从一根铅笔
It was -- it always had to do with a pencil
一张纸开始 当然 到后来
and a piece of paper and, of course, later,
用八毫米电影摄影机来实现
the 8-millimeter movie camera.
你在以视觉的形式
But you were processing the world back out
-把这个世界反馈出来 -正是
- in the form of something visual. - Exactly.
这很有趣
That -- that -- that -- that's a blast
因为 你也这么做过
cause, you know, you do the same thing.
当我坐在故事板前 打草稿的过程中
When I sit down to storyboard, I come up with my best ideas
我会想出我最好的点子
in the process of making my sketches.
那些点子甚至不在脚本中
I mean, ideas that weren't even in the script
甚至不在我的想象中
and weren't even in my imagination...
而是在我实际绘制时出现的
...will come out as I'm actually drawing.
在科幻史上 科幻艺术家
The science-fiction artists are often overlooked
罗恩·米勒
插画家
《沙丘》
往往被忽视
in the history of science fiction.
但艺术家本身
But artists have influenced authors
对作家产生了影响
in their own right because they're --
因为他们从视觉上
you know, they're bringing their ideas
将作家的想法和角色赋予生命力
and characters to life visually.
当你去回想你能想到的
But you think back to everything
关于科幻小说的一切
you probably have visualized about science fiction,
你可能会回想起
you're probably going back to
科幻艺术家所做的一切
what a science-fiction artist has done.
切斯利·博内斯特尔被认为是空间艺术之父
Chesley Bonestell is considered the father of space art
切斯利·博内斯特尔
或天文艺术
or astronomic art.
他从二十世纪四十年代♥开♥始出品
He started producing in the 1940s,
这些画非常逼真
these paintings that were extraordinarily realistic.
你会发现 时至今日 天文学家 宇航员
You'll find, even today, astronomers, astronauts,
天体物理学家 工程师们都会说
astrophysicists, engineers who will say that,
他们之所以在从事那些工作
you know, they got into doing what they're doing
是因为儿时受到了切斯利·博内斯特尔的影响
because, as kids, they were inspired by Chesley Bonestell.
科幻作品最大的优势就在于
The great advantage of science fiction
你可以在这巨大的空间画布上画任何东西
is that you can draw anything on this vast canvas of space.
克里斯·泰勒
作家
《星球大战如何占领宇宙》
要知道 宇宙没有界限
It's all open, you know,
你可以随意把自己的想象投入其中
for you to throw your own imagination in.
在世界建构中
With world-building,
《沙丘》
你从零开始创造一个社会
剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表