剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表
The hardest part of that movie, though,
是说服你
was convincing you
演个好人也不错
that playing a good guy was a good idea.
我最开始看剧本的时候有点迷茫
It threw me off first when I read the script
然后我意识到我不再是
and then realized that I'm not anymore
那样的杀人机器了
that kind of killing machine.
我想如果我们能提炼出他的这种
I thought that if we could distill him down to this idea
无休无止的特点
of just relentlessness
然后用好的一面取代邪恶的一面
and take out the evil and put good in its place,
同一个角色既是坏人
it's interesting that the same character worked as a bad guy
也是好人 这会很有意思
and as a good guy, same character.
现在必须有一个更强更坏的终结者
And now we've got to have a bigger, badder Terminator
他能吊打旧的终结者
that could kick the Terminator's ass.
是什么样的
So what was that?
罗伯特·帕特里克
演员
《终结者2 审判日》
我相信自己是地球上
I was convinced I was the baddest mother fucker
最混♥蛋♥的恶棍
walking on the planet,
并且会让你信服
and you were gonna believe it.
我接到经纪人打来的电♥话♥
I got a call from my agent
他说他们在找人出演一个厉害的角色
saying they we're looking for an intense presence.
我比阿诺德·施瓦辛格要矮小得多
I'm a hell of a lot smaller than Arnold Schwarzenegger,
我也明白必须得让你们相信
and I knew that you were just going to have to buy
这个角色是势不可挡的
that this thing was unstoppable.
接下来我开始想这个角色追踪目标的时候
And then I started thinking of pursuit
应该是什么样子的
and what does that look like.
《终结者2 审判日》
我就开始在身体上呈现出某些姿态
And then physically, I just started taking on the mannerisms
比如鹰看起来是什么样子的
of, you know, what does an eagle look like?
他很凶猛 他看上去就是冲你来的
He's fierce, and he looks like he's coming at you,
然后你开始意识到
and you start realizing...
直冲着你来
Right at you.
就像辆别克一样
It's like a Buick.
趴下
Get down.
就像"咻"的一声
You know, it's like, shoom!
我们第一次扭在一起的时候
The moment where we actually clinch for the first time,
阿诺德想把我举到头顶
Arnold wanted to kind of pick me up over his head
把我往墙上撞 然后再把我扔出去
and slam me into the walls and throw me around a little bit.
这是你第一次
So, it's like this is the first time
不得不面对邪恶
you've had to deal with evil
因为终结者不打终结者
'cause Terminators don't fight Terminators.
我记得吉姆特别强调说
And I remember Jim specifically saying,
"你不能那么做 他比你强"
"You can't do that. He's stronger than you are."
"他力量更大 他动作更快"
"He's more powerful. He's faster."
他可以直接控制住
He can just dominate the T-800,
外皮包着内骨骼的T-800
who is an endo-skeleton with, you know, fake skin over him.
而我是由拟态合金的液体金属打造的
Whereas I'm just a mimetic polyalloy liquid metal.
密度更高
Much more dense...
是一台更高级的机器
A superior machine.
T-1000是机器人眼中机器人的概念
The T-1000 is the robot's concept of a robot.
就像如果一个机器人想要创造
And it's like if a robot was trying to create
一个更好版本的自我 它会做什么
a better version of itself, what would it do?
"它会创造出一种平滑的东西
And it's like, "Well, it would create something that's smooth
既能自♥由♥移♥动♥ 仍然坚不可摧"
and can move freely and still indestructible."
你可以将《终结者2》解读成
You can read "Terminator 2" almost as a war
旧版特效和新版特效之间的较量
between old special effects and new special effects.
这是《终结者》系列电影
That's the beautiful kind of irony
体现出的迷人的讽刺意味
about the "Terminator" movies.
他们对前沿科技的使用
They used cutting-edge technology
比其他任何电影都有效
more effectively than any other movies,
但他们所表达的是对科技的警示
but they're about warnings about technology.
我们不会成功的 是吗
We're not going to make it, are we?
我是说人类
People, I mean.
人类天性便有自我毁灭倾向
It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.
《终结者》的剧情 我认为
The plot of the "Terminator" films, I thought, we're always
我们一直在对抗这个来自未来的机器人
fighting against this robot from the future,
但我们真正对抗的是一直研发
but really what we're doing is we're fighting the humans
这种机器人的人类
who keep making this robot possible.
只要人类意识到我们有可能制♥造♥出
As long as humans are aware that we have the potential
《终结者3 机器的崛起》
能控制地球并使我们变得强大的机器
to create a machine that can control the Earth
我们就会继续这样做下去
and make us powerful, we're going to keep doing it
《终结者4 救世主》
我们在与创造天网的本性斗争
and we're fighting our own nature to create this Skynet
《终结者 创世纪》
但人类永远不会停止
and humans won't stop doing it.
我们才是固执的反派
We are really the persistent villain
使得电影中的情节再三发生
that keeps making these movies happen.
我们当时无法预料到
I don't think we could have anticipated
三十几年后
where we are now 30 some years later
当人人用天网来形容
where Skynet is the term that everyone uses
背叛我们的人工智能时
when they're talking about an artificial intelligence
我们身处何方
that turns against us.
我认为一部分原因是 你有一种感觉
Part of it I think is -- is there's a feeling
就像下雨前
you get before it rains
你知道要下雨了
and you know it's gonna rain.
在科技发展的某些时刻也一样
And you get that feeling about certain moments
你会有类似的感觉
in technological development
你会感觉到仿佛某些事即将发生
where you know something is gonna happen very soon.
我认为现在的普遍共识是
And I think there's a general consensus now
我们正处于大雨将至的时刻
that we're in that moment before it rains.
或许这一时刻会在十年
Now, maybe that moment takes 10 years,
或者二十年以后才来
maybe it takes 20 years,
但总会有这样一个时刻来临
but there's gonna be a moment
并且可能并不是个圆♥满♥结局
and it may not have a happy ending.
而且没有预演
And there's no rehearsal.
你说的对 不能重拍第二场
That's right, there's no take 2.
不 只能这样了
No, this is it.
《2001太空漫游》
哈尔 在这次任务中你担负着艰巨的使命
HAL, you have an enormous responsibility on this mission.
这么说吧 艾默先生
Let me put it this way, Mr. Amer.
9000型电脑从未犯过任何错误
No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake
或给过不实信息
or distorted information.
-《2001》对我影响极大 -我也是
- "2001" Had a profound impact... - Yeah, me too.
对我的一生还有日常生活
...on my life and my daily life.
是我第一次去看电影
It was the first time I went to a movie
史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格
导演 制片人
并且切身感到
where I really felt like
我有了一次宗教体验
I was having a religious experience.
我在这部电影刚上映的几年内看了十八遍
I watched the film 18 times in its first couple years
都是在电影院看的
of release, all in theaters.
我记得有一场 一个人从过道往荧屏
I remember at one, a guy ran down the aisle
边跑边喊
toward the screen screaming,
"神来之作 神来之作"
"It's God. It's God."
并且那一刻他是认真的
And he meant it in that moment.
有一次在我去的那场
And I had a guy in my theater
有个家伙伸出双臂走向屏幕
who actually walked up to the screen with his arms out
径直穿了过去
and he walked through the screen.
那一定让人们大吃一惊
That must have blown people's minds.
人们惊讶极了
People were blown out
因为那人就在屏幕那消失了
because the person disappeared into the screen
在星门那一段
during Star Gate, of all times.
所有人都把它看作一部太空剧
Everybody thinks of it as a space drama.
它的核心
At its core,
是关于人工智能的
it's really about an artificial intelligence.
-核心是哈尔 -哈尔9000
- It's all about HAL. - HAL 9000.
正是哈尔9000
It's HAL 9000.
我有幸在《2001太空漫游》中和
I got my chance to work with Stanley Kubrick
斯坦利·库布里克还有亚瑟·克拉克合作
and Arthur Clarke on "2001: A Space Odyssey"
我当时很年轻 只有二十三岁
at a very young age. I was 23 years old.
道格拉斯·特鲁姆布
视觉效果总监
《2001太空漫游》
创造哈尔的时候 我们没有电脑
When we created HAL, we didn't have any computers.
没有一台私人电脑
There were no personal computers available to us.
剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表