剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表
宇宙 最后的疆域
Space, the final frontier.
在科幻电影中基本上
Science fiction is basically saying
不存在任何限制
there are no limits.
宇宙符合我们的一切幻想
Space is anything we want it to be.
太好了
Yes!
宇宙的范围大得惊人
The scale of the universe is unbelievably stunning.
我们不停地问那些宏大的问题
We are asking those big questions,
比如"我们将要去往何方"
like "Where are we going?"
以及"这体现了人类的什么特质"
and "What does it say about us as humans?"
我觉得这体现了人类一个基本特性
Think it answers something elemental in human beings,
那就是"我们热爱危险"
which is, "We love danger."
太空旅行听起来有点危险啊
Space travel sounds rather perilous.
我是绝对不会登上那些可怕的星舰的
They will never get me onto one of those dreadful starships.
科幻电影启发了那些火箭专家
Science fiction inspired the rocketeers
激励他们将我们送上了月球
who brought us to the moon.
而那仅仅是个开端
And that's just the beginning.
科幻电影还给其他很多惊人发现
Science fiction holds out hope for even more
带来过希望
incredible discoveries.
我觉得我们天生就对
I think we're curious in our bones
探索宇宙非常好奇
about going into the galaxy.
银河系给过你什么好处
What has the galaxy ever done for you?
你干嘛这么想拯救它
Why would you wanna save it?
因为我是住在银河系的傻子之一
Because I'm one of the idiots who lives in it!
探索是人类的本能
Humanity is hardwired to explore
剥削也是
and to exploit.
我们是宇宙公民
We are citizens of the universe.
宇宙也是我们的家
We belong there, too.
我恨太空
I hate space.
詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事
第二集
外太空
我一直在思考这句话
I've been thinking about this idea
宇宙符合我们的一切幻想
that space is anything we want it to be.
它是巨大的未知空间 我们可以在上面投射
It's the great unknown, and we can project
我们的幻想 我们的理念 我们的社会学
our fantasies and our ideas, our sociology,
而且 我们可以借此机会
and, you know, we can use it just as an excuse
乔治·卢卡斯
导演 制片人
构造一个完全不同的文化
to get to a completely different culture,
或者我们可以简单地把它视作
or we can take it at face-value
一个我们需要解决的问题
as a problem we need to solve.
我觉得科幻电...
And I sorta think about science f--
太空科幻电影 一方面你可以
space science-fiction as, you know, on the one hand,
拍得很硬科幻 比如《2001太空漫游》
you got the hard-tech stuff, like "2001,"
另一方面
and then, at the other end of the spectrum,
宇宙更像是一种
it's more space as a kind of
完全无拘无束的幻想
complete unfettering of the imagination.
有两种可能
You got -- You got two things.
不管你怎么拍 无论是《2001》
No matter how you do it, whether it's "2001"
还是《星球大战》 它们都是冒险
or "Star Wars," they're adventures.
最吓人的 就是未知
The -- The -- The big bogeyman is the unknown.
-没错 -因为人类的一个特性...
- Right. - Because the thing about humans --
我们一直以来都有的...
it's always been with us --
就是想象
is we have an imagination.
夜空永远是一个巨大的谜团
The night sky has always been the great mystery.
其一 它很可怕 因为如果你步入其中
One, it's terrifying because you walk out in it
你就会被吞噬
and you get eaten.
另一点在于...
And the other part is that there's --
上面有东西
there's things up there.
恒星和行星
I mean, the stars, the planets.
那些东西一定是有意义的
And the things have to mean something.
你是说有一种原始的吸引力
So this is a primal attraction, is what you're saying.
没错 而且人类有好奇心
Yes. And man has curiosity.
好奇心和想象力会带来故事
Curiosity and imagination bring you things like stories.
也就是说有一种神秘的联♥系♥
So you're saying it's a mystical connection.
我们和天空 星星 和万事万物
Yep, yep. But th-- there's a mystical connection with the sky
有种神秘的联♥系♥
and with stars and all things,
所以它们和我们息息相关
so they relate directly to us.
这不正是我们的电影想做的事吗
Isn't that what we try to do with our movies?
捕捉一点这种惊奇
Take -- Capture a little bit of that awe
将其带到电影院
and bring it into a movie theater
然后想象探索宇宙可能会是什么样的
and -- and feel what it might be like to go out there?
《地心引力》
休斯顿 我对这次任务有种不好的预感
Houston, I have a bad feeling about this mission.
阿方索·夸龙在《地心引力》的一开头
What Alfonso Cuarón does with the camera
使用的拍摄手法
at the very beginning of "Gravity"
是一个长镜头
is you have this extended single-camera shot
你可以看到乔治·克鲁尼
where you watch both George Clooney
和桑德拉·布洛克在太空中漂浮
and Sandra Bullock float around space,
然后你就可以感受到在整个星球前
and you have these images of how small a human can be
埃米·尼克尔森
影评人 主持人
佳能秀
人类显得有多渺小
in front of the entire planet,
然后镜头旋转
and then the camera will spin around
你会看到人类在浩瀚的宇宙面前
and you'll see how small a human is
显得有多渺小
in front of the vastness of the universe.
这景色无与伦比
Can't beat the view.
那部电影真的是把观众带到了太空
That movie really brought people to space.
它不仅展示了会有什么样的景色
It showed them not only what the view looked like,
凯迪·科尔曼
宇航员
同时也展示了看到这种景色会有什么感觉
but also what it felt like to have the view,
对我来说能分享给大众是十分重要的
and that was so important to me to be able to share
因为这种景象真的很难想象得到
because the view is unimaginable.
它是如此的干净和质朴 几乎有些刺眼
It was so clean and pristine, it almost hurt your eyes
因为边界十分锐利
because the edges are so sharp,
浩瀚无垠
and it's giant.
那你喜欢这里的哪一点
So, what do you like about being up here?
寂静
The silence.
当我生活在空间站的时候
When I was living up on the space station,
我弟弟遇到了桑德拉·布洛克的妹夫
my little brother met Sandra Bullock's brother-in-law.
他说"我妻子的姐姐正在拍这部电影
He said, "Well, you know, my sister-in-law's making this movie.
也许你姐姐能跟她交流一下"
Maybe your sister would talk to her."
然后我弟弟说"她在上面
And my little brother said, "She's been up there
跟五位男性一起待了几个月
for a couple of months with five guys,
我想她肯定愿意跟桑德拉·布洛克交流的
and I think she'd love to talk to Sandra Bullock."
你感觉怎么样
How ya feeling?
就像吉娃娃被丢进甩干桶
Like a Chihuahua that's being tumble-dried.
她想知道的事情基本上是
Some of the things that she wanted to know
当我早上起来的时候是什么样的
were what's it like for me when I wake up in the morning,
什么事比较困难 什么事比较简单
what's a hard thing, what's an easy thing,
这样子她就能知道怎样让宇宙看起来更逼真
so that she understands how she can make space look real.
我觉得桑德拉的目标很明确
Sandra, I thought, looked purposeful
而且不像是个新手
and not like a newbie.
太空旅行已经被当作科幻小说主题
Space travel has been a science-fiction theme
西德尼·珀喀维兹
物理学家 科幻作家
《好莱坞科幻 电影 科学与世界末日》
很久很久了
for a long, long, long time.
早期科幻作家在创作
It is really fantastic the lengths
从地球向月球发射航♥天♥器时
that the early science-fiction writers went to
所发挥的想象力简直不可思议
to get a space craft from the Earth even to the moon.
《月球旅行记》
乔治·梅里爱最开始是一位舞台魔术师
George Méliès was originally a stage magician
迷恋上了
who got enamored
电影艺术这个全新的艺术形式
with the brand-new art form of cinematography.
罗恩·米勒
插画家
《沙丘》
他不仅发明了科幻电影
And not only, uh, did he invent the science-fiction movie,
本质上是他发明了电影特效
he essentially invented movie special effects.
它实际上是基于当时
And it was really based on the two giants
科幻小说的两位巨匠
of science fiction at the time --
H.G.威尔斯和儒勒·凡尔纳的作品
H.G. Wells and Jules Verne.
儒勒·凡尔纳提供的情节和故事
Jules Verne provided the plot and story
构成了电影的前半部分
for the first half of the movie
来源是他的小说《地球到月球》
with his "From the Earth to the Moon."
后半部分基于H.G.威尔斯的
剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表