剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表
and what these people, uh, become.
我觉得这是科幻作品中一个经典的主题
And I think that's a classic science fiction theme.
格里高利·尼克特洛
特效化妆师 监制
《行尸走肉》
《活死人之夜》
我觉得这个主题
And I think that is something that exists
在罗梅罗的僵尸电影中也同样存在
in the Romero zombie mythology, in his movies.
他们会抓到你的 芭芭拉
They're coming to get you, Barbara.
《活死人之夜》
乔治·罗梅罗发明了僵尸
George Romero invented the zombie.
我的意思是 在乔治·罗梅罗之前
I mean, the zombie did not exist before George Romero --
詹姆斯·古恩
编剧
《活死人黎明》2004
僵尸不是我们所想象的那个样子
not in the way we think of the zombie.
乔治·罗梅罗读过《我是传奇》
George Romero read "I Am Legend"
而且非常喜欢它的概念
and loved the concept of being at war
麦克斯·布鲁克斯
科幻作家
《僵尸世界战》
在一个无秩序的世界中奋战
with a mindless world.
罗梅罗对现在的僵尸作品的很大影响是
Now what Romero did, which is critical to modern zombie lore,
《丧尸出笼》
他作品中的社会评议
is Romero put in social commentary.
好了文斯 打他的头
All right, Vince, hit him in the head.
就打在两眼之间
Right between the eyes.
僵尸电影中伟大的一点在于
The great things about zombie movies,
它们戳中了我们对于背叛
they get into our fear of betrayal,
对于作为人类都有的妄想的恐惧
that paranoia that we all have as human beings
那就是我们爱的人会反过来伤害我们
that people that we love are gonna turn on us.
《活死人黎明》
它们挖掘了我们对捕食者的恐惧
They tap into our fear of a predator.
因为怕被吃掉而恐惧
We're afraid of them because they're going to eat us.
《僵尸世界战》
还有对于人口过剩的恐惧
It has the fear of overpopulation.
以及对疾病的恐惧
Oh! And the fear of disease.
这些猩猩被感染了
The chimps are infected!
《惊变28天》
这些电影最困扰我的是
The thing that really bugged me about those movies
《僵尸肖恩》
你有非常棒的设计
was that you have these really great setups,
有非常有趣的角色
with these interesting characters.
《丧尸》
但是电影有时间限制
And then the time limit runs out on the movie.
《僵尸之地》
作为作家 我真的觉得很可惜
And as a writer, I was like, "Oh, my God."
觉得错失了机会
Like, you're really missing an opportunity here.
你本可以长年累月地追踪这些人的生活
You could follow these people for years and years and years.
我想说
I would say,
八季的《行尸走肉》
after eight seasons of "The Walking Dead,"
我们差不多化了一万六千多种丧尸妆
we have probably created over 16,000 walker make-ups.
我年轻的时候没少研究
When I was younger, I studied physiology
生理学和解剖学 也辅修过艺术
and anatomy quite a bit, and I minored in art.
所以对我而言 有几点非常重要
So for me, it's always been important to elevate
要提升现实主义的高度
the level of realism
创作出令观众觉得恐怖的形象
and create something the audience saw as horrific...
很抱歉这种事发生在你身上
I'm sorry this happened to you.
然后把这种恐怖进行转化 让人心生同情
...and transform it into something you felt sympathy for.
《行尸走肉》展示了
"The Walking Dead" shows the various ways
人类在世界末日过后
we might rebuild society
重建社会的不同方法
after an apocalyptic event.
瑞克·格莱姆斯和他的团队
Rick Grimes and his group
在避难逃亡的过程中
encounter many different types of civilizations
遇到了许多不同的团体
over the course of "The Walking Dead."
比如"州长"领导的伍德伯里社区
You have a place like Woodbury, that's led by the Governor.
我们到了亚历山大社区 那儿是个安全港
We get to Alexandria, which is a-a safe haven
是专门为华盛顿特区的居民打造的
that was built for people in Washington D.C.
让他们能够有地方撤退
to kind of retreat to. But the worst of the worst,
但在我们遇到的团体中 最糟糕的是
when it comes to the societies that we've encountered,
尼根率领的救世军
is Negan and his group, the Saviors.
老子要把你们其中一人的脑浆打爆
I'm gonna beat the holy hell out of one of you.
身为作者
As a writer, you know,
有时我会担心观众产生这样的想法
sometimes I worry that people think, like,
"他那人 就顾着自己高兴 冷血无情
"Oh, that guy, he's just having fun and he's callous.
我喜欢杀死这些角色 想杀谁就杀谁"
I like killing these people, I'll kill anybody."
其实对我来说 让角色死去并不轻松
Uh, it's really not that easy for me.
来好好认识认识我
I need you to know me.
当角色死亡时 我也难过
When the characters die, like, I get upset
和观众一样觉得沮丧失落
the same way that the audience gets upset.
有时我边写边哭
I cry sometimes while I'm writing,
这是真事
that's a thing that totally happens.
有时我真的觉得很烦恼
It does wear on me sometimes.
我们继续
Back to it.
总得有人
There have to be people
来维持道德的平衡
that keep things in balance morally.
不然将是一片混乱
Otherwise, it's all chaos.
故事就是在讲值得信任的几群人
It's all about groups of people that you can trust
努力追求更好的未来
in terms of making a better future.
他们之间的战斗
Everything that they're fighting for
为的都是建立一个新的社会
is about building a new society.
在那之后还会有别的事发生
There will be something after.
我们必须信任对方
We have to keep our faith in each other.
只要我们能牢牢把握住手中的一切
If we can hold onto that with everything we have,
未来就属于我们
the future is ours.
《行尸走肉》记录了这些惊人的小片段
"The Walking Dead" captures these amazing little --
这些小片段记录了人性面对考验时
little snippets of what human nature is
最好的一面和最坏的一面
at its best and worst, and when it's tested.
你可能永远无法得到救赎
And the fact that you might never be redeemed --
也许已经无药可救
You may be beyond redemption.
但看看有多少角色
But look how many other characters
在某种程度上都得到了救赎
are redeemed in some way.
整部作品主要在讲人在命运最黯淡的时刻
It is very much about coming from the darkest point
努力找到办法 和别人合作
and finding a way to work together
将自己从黑暗中解救出来
to bring ourselves up out of that darkness,
重塑一个文明
and the rebuilding of civilization.
所以对我而言 只要时间线足够长
And so to me, on a long enough timeline,
就能讲述一个振奋人心的故事
it's a very uplifting story about people
讲述人们是如何度过人生最艰难的阶段
who have lived through the worst of the worst
然后成为了最棒的自己
and have become the best of the best.
因此我一直认为《行尸走肉》是部乐观的作品
And so I've always looked at is as an optimistic story.
科幻作品讨论的是人类的处境
Science fiction is talking about the human condition.
单纯评价善或恶是荒唐的
It's ridiculous to say good and evil,
但我认为把人性中竞争 好斗的一面
but I think the idea of competitive, aggressive
与慈悲 感同身受的一面对立起来
versus compassionate, empathic.
史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格
导演 制片人
这种想法才荒唐 因为我们两者兼具
You know, and we have both...
从某种程度上来说 人性两者兼顾
and nature has selected for both, in a way...
因为人类是社会性动物
...'cause we're social beings.
人类要想生存 就得照顾自己的孩子
We didn't get to survive without taking care of our kids
-学习如何共同捕猎 -没错
- and learning how to hunt together... - Right.
学会给予 学会分享
and all the things that we give and share with each other.
我们有同理心 我们会顾及他人
And -- and we all have empathy and we're mindful
我们有深深的同情心
and we have deep sympathy,
即使我们在生活中不会表现出来
even if we don't act that way in our lives,
或者别人看不出来 但每个人都有这种能力
or people don't see that in us, everybody has that capacity.
-是这样 -我认为 正是这种能力
- Right. - And that is the capacity, I think,
会一直把我们从悬崖边上拉回来
that will always pull us back from the brink.
剧集 | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆的科幻故事(2018) | 导航列表