剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
上帝为男人和女人造了花♥园♥并且告诉他们...
God made a garden for Man and Woman and he told them...
"不要吃那树上的果."
'"Do not eat of the fruit from that tree.'"
一条蛇来到女人面前建议她摘树上的苹果.
A serpent visited the Woman and offered her an apple from the tree.
他告诉她苹果能给她带来知识.
He told her the apple would give her knowledge.
他非常有说服力...
He was very persuasive...
人类自此便多灾多难
and Mankind has been paying the price ever since.
全都是因为我们总强求一些我们根本不需要的东西
All because we were tempted by something we didn't need.
而蛇说出了历史上第一次的谎话
The serpent was the first grifter.
Terry,最近怎么样?又是我 Chazz啊
Yo,Terry,what's going on?It's Chazz again.
我今天下午就要那些货
'Ere what,yeah.I need those flaming boxes delivered this afternoon,drey.
你帮我安排一下拉 用辆车送过来
You can do that for me,just put them all in the van,yeah?
那就最好了
Yeah,that'll be great.
Terry,你要等一下 我妈妈打电♥话♥给我 我得先接一下
Yeah,Terry,gotta put you on hold,it's my mom on the other line.
可能她腰痛又犯了
Probably her hip again.One sec.
Hyotona先生,你好
Mr.Hyotona,konnichiwa.
那文物是在我那
Yes,the artifact is with me now.
你当然能先看一下 但是没多少时间喔
Of course you can see it but time is of the essence.
我在等一些意大利石雕板
I'm expecting a consignment of Italian lithographs...
都装在些不同的箱子里面 当然都没记号♥的了
all arriving this afternoon in identical boxes,unmarked of course.
Emmerick的电♥话♥ Jensen先生 我马上给你转接
Mr.Emmerick's phone.Mr.Jensen,I'll put you right through.
Hyotona先生,你能先等一下吗 马德里那边的客户给我来电♥话♥了
Yes,Mr.Hyotona,I'll have to place you on hold.It's my Madrid dealer.
Jensen先生
Mr.Jensen.
还有另外一个拍卖♥♥会 我想你会感兴趣的
I'm afraid there's another interested party.
公元600年摩西五经的原版手抄本
Well,an original,illuminated,6th century transcript...
这可是难得的机会啊 肯定要引起轰动的
of the Pentateuchal books of the Bible is bound to generate a lot of buzz.
你见过那手抄本吗
You've seen the Photostats?
其中有几页连原版福音书也没办法比的
Some of these pictures put even the Book of Kells to shame.
什么 你没见过?
What's that?You haven't seen them?
我助手 Jackson博士没跟你在一起吗?
My associate,Professor Jackson,isn't with you?
他妈的Jackson博士在哪?
Ash,where is Professor sodding Jackson?
Albert 不见人了 我找不到他
Albert hasn't shown.I can't raise him.
我想他没去找你肯定是有原因的
I'm sure there's a very good reason why he's not with you.
Albert没出现
Albert's not turned up.
等一下Jensen先生 我的助理刚进来
One moment please,Mr.Jensen,my PA has just walked in.
Albert没出现?什么意思?
What do you mean he's not turned up?
就是他没去罗
He ain't there,okay?
他不见踪影 怎么也找不到他
He's a no- show,Mickey.The street is an Albert- free zone.
捐献点吧?
For the poor?
你没事吧
Are you troubled,my son?
我想我今天看到了未来
I think I saw the future today.
上帝有时是会指引我们 让我们看到我们要走的路
God sometimes gives us glimpses of the path we are traveling.
我以前总以为我知道自己要干什么
I always thought I knew just where I was headed.
事实上
Truth is,Sister...
但我其实是不清楚的
now I'm not so sure.
别灰心
Do not despair.
希望在明天嘛
There is always hope.
我不是灰心 我只是不大相信希望这玩意
I don't mean to split hairs,Sister,but I don't believe in hope exactly.
我相信的是机会
I prefer to call it chance.
应该抓紧的机会
And a chance has to be grabbed.
你有什么事
What's your problem,my son?
我不是虔诚的基♥督♥徒
I'm not a churchgoer,Father.
但我妻子是
The wife's a big fan,though.
她让我来一下
She told me to light a candle to Saint Marie of the Incarnation.
只要你能帮我 不管什么神佛我都相信
I'll bend the knee to any statue you like.But you have got to help me.
飞天大盗 第2季第2集
S02E02 Confessions
Albie.我们很担心你呢
Albie.We were worried.
你是我护士啊 这么紧张?我没事啊
What are you,my nurse?I'm fine.
有个好消息跟一个坏消息
Look,there's bad news and there's good news.
你没去那 我们丢了那笔生意
When you didn't show,the marks lost their bottle.
那坏消息你们知道了
So you've had the bad,then.
- 你去哪了 - 我们真的很担心你啊
- Where the hell were you? - We were worried.
Albie,你要放我们鸽子 也不要在这个时候啊
Albie,if you want to go off-piste,at least let the rest of us know.
我也不想那样的
This one has always been a no-no.
我也觉得很对不起你们
I've had a bad feeling from the off.
好了好了 那好消息是什么
Okay,so what's the good news?
Keyes.我认识他
Johnny Keyes.Keyes.Oh,yeah.I know him.
出生贫民区 是个心狠手辣的人喔
Proper hard man.Proper East End,he is.
我还以为他只是个厨师
I thought he was a chef.
'"厨房♥皇帝'" 我老婆有那本书
'"The Kitchen King.'" Yeah,my missus had that book.
那就是说你在教堂见到一个很会炒菜的厨子罗
So you saw a fancy chef in a church.
不会这么无聊吧
Whoopee diddley doo!
不是厨师 我见到的是一个有权有势的人
No.I saw a powerful,arrogant thug.
他有钱得要命 可又烦得要死
With cash in his pockets and desperation in his eyes.
他烦什么?
What's he got to be desperate about?
他出生贫民窟 打家劫舍 白手兴家
He grew up on the streets,robbing houses,talking with his fists.
对了 还抢过银行
Yeah,not to mention turning over a couple of banks.
不是一两次喔 是很多次啊
And he did time for that.A lot of time.
有人说他就该判终身监禁
Some say they should have thrown away the key.
那人骨子里就是个恶魔
This man was evil personified.
我在监狱里也是跟他们一样
Inside I was just like the rest of them.A nobody.
无聊时还不时帮帮厨子打杂
I did kitchen detail just to pass the time at first.
后来却真的成了兴趣
But then it got into my blood.
我拼命的学习厨艺
And I was devouring books.Hungry to learn.
开始有了些名气
Cooking for the big men.
他出狱后买♥♥下一家餐馆
So he gets out of prison and buys a restaurant with a bag of gold bullion.
- 现在就经营着K's - K's.
- And now of course,he runs K's. - K's.
那里现在要订个位子难死了
Who do you have to kill to get a table in there these days?
他说是怕我被人杀了
He said it's in case I get a puncture.
那他还烦什么
So why is he desperate?
很多人都忘了他还有个孩子
What most people have forgotten is the story of James.
叫James的
His son.
1974年,他那一岁的孩子被绑♥架♥
In 1974,his one- year-old son was kidnapped.
之后就再也没有音信了
Never to be heard or seen again.
我当时树敌很多
I had a lot of enemies in those days.
我也不知道是谁带走了他
But I'll never know which bastard took him.
我付不起赎金 我哪有那么多钱
I couldn't pay what they wanted.I didn't have the ransom,all right?
我得找他
I've got to find him.
希望还来得及
Before it's too late.
那个Keyes得病了
Keyes is sick.
心脏病 说不定哪天自己就挂掉了 当然想找回个继承人
A bum ticker.He wants to find his heir before they stick him in the ground.
James现在该32岁了
James would be 32 now.
你想找人冒充他儿子
So you're talking birthrights...
你就是想这么做吧
inheritance,that's your angle,is it?
不好意思打断一下 不过做他孩子还真是可怜
Sorry,but stinging some guy who's still grieving over his long lost son?
别同情他
Don't shed one tear for him,my dear.
那人本身就害人不浅了
The guy's a nasty piece of work.
我觉得他就在我附近
I got a feeling in my bones that he's close.
我会给钱他
I got money for him.
让他搞搞生意什么的
Plenty to help him make something of himself,the way I did.
如果用钱能补偿他
If I could give him the money...
我就给他钱
least then I'd feel I'd done something for him.
那又怎样呢
Now what?
我想让他跟他孩子"团聚"
I think we should reunite him with his long lost son.
Albert.
Albert.
你今天去教堂干吗?
What the hell were you doing in a church today?
今天下午Gil Stewart死了
Gil Stewart died this afternoon.
我一直陪着他
I was there at the end.
不是吧 死了?你跟他好得就像两兄弟
Oh,God.I'm so sorry,Albert.You two were like brothers.
我们在拉斯维加斯就开始合作
We worked Vegas together.
他人好聪明的
That man was made for bright lights.
可惜啊
Poor bastard.
他在牙科医院 中风死了
Died of a stroke in a dental surgery.
我们该起诉那医生
Well,someone should sue them.
他就是那冒牌医生
He was pretending to be the dentist.
他死前
Before he died...
把这交给我
he gave me this.
他的结婚戒指
His wedding ring.
做了这么多年骗子
All those years of hard grift...
他死的时候却拿着个电动牙刷
and he dies holding a bottle of plaque remover.
我要是死了
When I die,Mickey...
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表