剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Danny,我劝你最好专心到我们 手上的工作中
Danny,I would much rather you focused on the job in hand.
我一直关心的,伙计们,我关心的 这只是我的一点点副业而已
I'm focused,gang,I'm focused.This is just a little sideline.
我要弄点点钱在你让我们被捕后 还能买♥♥一些烟草
Make a little bit of money to buy some tobacco when you get us all arrested.
Eddie,我能借用下你的电♥话♥吗,伙计?给我老妈打个电♥话♥
Eddie,can I borrow your phone,mate?Just got to phone me old mom.
哈啰,妈妈?
Hello,Mom?
我会看着你
I'll be watching you.
- 我刚泡了一壶茶 - 哦,谢谢
- I've just made a pot of tea. - Yes,thank you.
我马上就干完了
I will just finish my work.
你会把清漆都磨掉的 你还在磨
You'll wear the varnish off,you polish it any more.
但我想干得更好一些
But I want to do a good job.
是的.但如果你喝杯茶后会干得更好
Yes,and you'll do a better job with a cup of tea inside you.
我5分钟就好
I be five minute.
Lily
Lily.
- 那里怎么了? - 有某个特别的展览
- What is happening in there? - Some kind of special exhibition.
非常机密的
All very hush- hush.
- 练习练习脚步 - 那音乐呢?
- Practicing a few moves. - And the music?
给我一些情绪
Get me in the mood.
- 对汤姆克鲁斯很管用,不是吗? - 好吧
- It worked for Tom Cruise,didn't it? - Okay.
我还没有进过里面的密室 但从我了解到的情况来看...
I haven't got in the chamber yet,but from what I've seen...
他们安装了行动探测器,激光 探测器,闭路电视...
they've got motion detectors,lasers,CCTV...
压力垫和带有时间锁的钢制门
pressure pads and a steel door with a time lock.
- 看来是双重保险啊 - 你要说的重点是什么?
- Belt and braces security then. - So what's the bottom line?
对我们来说,如果他们把它放在 伦敦塔里,说不定还简单些
It would have been easier if they'd kept it in the Tower of London.
没事的,我们有个在职的蜘蛛侠
It'll be okay,we've got Spiderman on board.
是啊,你们尽管笑话我吧
Yeah.Let's all have a good laugh.
听着,我就是唯一那个适合的人
Listen,I'll be the only one who's match fit,okay.
是的,对于压力垫我们无可奈何
Yeah,there's nothing we can do about the pressure pads.
我们只能绕过它行动
We'll have to work round them.
最大的问题会是那扇门
The biggest problem,though,will be the doors.
它们一旦被关闭后,只能到明天 早上才能打开
Once they're shut,there's no other way of opening them until the morning.
- 我们能通过其他途径进去吗? - 不.这是个密封的房♥间
- Can we get in any other way? - No.It's a sealed room.
- 没有窗户.所以他们选择了这里 - 我们能挖地道进去吗?
- No windows.That's why they chose it. - Can we tunnel in?
不,那会触动移♥动♥探测器
No,that would set off the motion detectors.
没有办法能把它们设置旁路吗?
And there's no way of bypassing them?
是的.如果有,那我也还没有发现
Yeah.If there is,I haven't found it.
Ash,你的意思就是说 我们应该放弃这次行动?
So what are you saying,Ash?We should just call the whole thing off?
不.再给我一点时间,我会找出方法的
No.Just give me a bit more time.I'll see what I can do.
同时...
In the meantime...
我上班要迟到了
I'm late for work.
是的
Yeah.
我再打给你吧
I'm gonna have to call you back.
你好啊,Benny
Hello,Benny.
这是在你的仓库里面找到的东西清单
This is an inventory of what was found in your warehouse.
而这是失窃报告的物品清单...
And this is a list of items reported stolen...
就是在过去7天左右伦敦市郊失窃的物品
in the Greater London area over the past seven days.
你可以看出来它们是一致的
As you can see they're virtually identical.
我都是通过正规渠道买♥♥进来的
I bought every item there in good faith.
这样的话,你就应该有收据,发♥票♥
In which case you'll have receipts,invoices.
提供者的姓名和地址
Names and addresses of suppliers.
- 我们遇到火灾了 - 哦,是的
- We had a fire. - Oh,yes.
的确是
Of course you did.
犯罪记录
Crime report.
有一整箱的电脑装备...
A container- Ioad of computer equipment...
在三个星期之前被人从码头偷走了
was stolen from the docks three weeks ago.
昨天早上被我们找到
They found the container yesterday morning.
有人试图烧毁它
Someone had tried to burn it.
这年头的小孩,无组织无纪律
Kids these days.No discipline.
火被扑灭了
The fire went out.
我们采集了指纹...
We dusted for prints...
你永远也猜不到我们找到了什么
and you'll never guess what we found.
完全匹配
Perfect match.
一目了然,Benny
Bang to rights,Benny.
- 会判多久,Wells先生? - 根据你的记录,15年
- How long,Mr.Wells? - With your form,fifteen years.
如果你认罪,或许是判12年
You take a guilty,you might get 12.
那么?
Well?
等等
Wait.
- 做个交易如何? - 什么样的交易?
- What about a deal? - What kind of deal?
最近会有一起权杖钻石的抢劫
The imminent robbery of the Crown Jewels.
- 你看看有多么宏伟... - 你说了7次了
- You saw how magnificent... - You said it seven times.
- 不 - Morgan先生
- No. - Mr.Morgan.
对不起打搅你,管理人员想知道...
I'm sorry to bother you,only the manager wondered...
你们是否可以付一下最近的账单?
whether you could bring your account up- to-date?
- 已经是一大笔钱了 - 哦,是啊
- It is rather a lot. - Yeah,it is.
- 我没有 - 你有
- I didn't have that. - You did.
- 你有吗? - 我没有,我不喜欢...
- Did you have that? - I didn't,I don't like...
- 那谁有? - 够了,这不是问题
- Who had that? - Enough.It's not a problem.
嘿
Hey.
把你的手收住吧,伙计 就放在那里,我来搞定
Put your hand in there,mate.Keep it in there,I'll get this.
- 谢谢 - 没事,不客气
- Thank you. - All right,you're very welcome.
瞧,亲爱的.你在刷♥卡♥的时候...
Listen,love,while you put that through the old switcherooney...
- 我能用你的电♥话♥吗? - 当然
- can I use your phone? - Of course.
给我老妈打个电♥话♥
Got to phone me old mom.
你好,妈妈?
Hello,Mom?
你不应该在这里的
You shouldn't be in here.
但我必须处理一下地板
But I have to do floors.
不是在这里,亲爱的 他们会带其他人过来的
Not in here,sweetheart.They're bringing other people in.
对不起
I am sorry.
看来我必须看着你了.来吧
I can see I'll have to keep an eye on you.Come on.
来喝杯茶吧.你可以来试试我的波旁茶
Come and have a cuppa.You can try my Bourbons.
- Mick - 嘿
- Mick. - Hey.
- 怎么样了? - 我满脚的水泡
- How's it going? - I've got blisters on me blisters.
- 有所得必有所失 - 是啊,是的.谢谢
- No gain without pain. - Yeah,right.Thank you.
瞧,我想我有办法了 门上有个保险装置
Look,I think I've got it.There's a safety feature on the door.
里面时间锁上有个面板 如果有人被锁在里面就能起作用
The time lock's got a panel on the inside,in case anyone gets locked in.
我们能利用这个吗?
So can we use that?
如果我们中有人能在他们关门 之前就在里面
If we can get someone inside before they close it.
嘿,你们是不是该回家了?
Hey,haven't you lot got any homes to go to?
- 再有一会儿就好了,Eddie - 是啊,拜托
- Just a few more minutes,Eddie. - Yeah,come on.
- 我可要去睡个好觉了 - 是啊,我也马上就睡了
- I need my beauty sleep. - Yeah,I'll second that.
- 你要喝杯吧? - 你搞得定吗?
- Do you want a drink? - Won't you be lucky?
Eddie,我只是想说...
Eddie,I just want to say...
我真的很感激你在我和Ash 一直在工作的时候还在坚持
that I really appreciate you hanging on while Ash and I work something through.
- 是啊,我知道,Mick,但真的很晚了... - 瞧,我来告诉你,好吗
- Yeah,I know,Mick,but it's really late... - Look,I'll tell you what,okay.
我们只要再喝一杯...
We'll just have one more drink...
我保证,我们真的很快就能搞定了
and I promise,we'll be out of your hair really soon.
你看呢?
What do you say?
拜托,我们1点就走
Come on,we'll be gone by 1:00.
但现在已经...
No,but it's gone on....
我发誓现在的时间应该比这个要晚
I could have sworn it was later than that.
- 好吧,你们再喝一杯 - 你太棒了
- Go on,then,one more. - You're a star.
好了,继续.跟我说说这个安全装置
Right,come on,tell me about this safety feature.
长官?
Sir?
- DS Hodges? - 是的,长官
- DS Hodges? - Yes,sir.
你的档案告诉我你曾经调查过去年的一个案子
Your DI tells me you were working on a case last year.
Michael Stone?
Michael Stone?
瞧,我们一直在监视Stone
Look,we had Stone under surveillance.
但他不知为何发现了
But he found out somehow.
然后弄了另外一个骗子装扮成了警♥察♥
And drafted in another grifter to impersonate a police officer.
案子就搞砸了?
And the case collapsed?
Stone的人介入了调查,长官
Stone's man ran the investigation,sir.
对你来说一定非常难堪
Must have been very embarrassing for you.
对这个部门来说都很难堪,长官
It was embarrassing for the whole department,sir.
- DCI Mullens因为这件事情而丢了工作 - 是吗,现在?
- DCI Mullens lost his job because of it. - Did he,now?
那么....
So....
跟我说说Stone
Tell me about Stone.
- 骗子艺术家... - 不.我知道他做了些什么
- Long con artist... - No.I know what he does.
跟我说说这个人
Tell me about the man.
Mickey Stone是很独特的
Mickey Stone is unique.
他想的和我们不一样 你无法对他进行揣测
He doesn't think like we do.You can't second-guess him.
他给人的印象像是很随意地 走一步算一步
He gives the impression that he's making it all up as he goes along.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表