剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
不
No.
但每件事情都计划过,非常精确
But everything is planned,precise.
- 为什么是我? - 你抽到了最短的麦杆
- Why me? - You drew the short straw.
我要申述
I demand a recount.
你要推我下去的时候...
So when you gonna push me...
他会把一堆乱七八糟的事情放在一起...
He puts together complicated...
一堆看起来毫无关系的事情 根本想不到有关
and seemingly unrelated events,impossible to unravel.
服务员,我要一个这个
Waiter,I'll have one of those.
但所有的都指向一个大骗局
But all leading to the big con.
目标越大,他越喜欢
The higher the stakes,the more he likes it.
是的,要很长一段时间
Yes,it has been long.
你以为你抓住他的时候...
Just when you think you've got him...
我帮你找了份工作
I've got a job for you.
你坐着吗?
Are you sitting down?
- ...其实你没有 - 听起来,你像是个大粉丝
- ...you haven't. - You sound like a bit of a fan.
绝对不是,长官,他让我看起来 像是个无能的白♥痴♥
Hardly,sir,he made me look like an incompetent idiot.
如果能让你找回自我的话如何?
Then how would you like to get your own back?
哦,上帝!对不起
Oh,God!Sorry.
我跟你说,我绝对有些感冒了
I tell you now,I've definitely caught something.
这件事情除非我们能先在展览馆里面安插好人手
Okay,this thing isn't going to work
否则就无法进行...
unless we can get someone inside the gallery...
特别是在门被锁上以后要在展室里面有人
and in the exhibition room when the doors are locked.
一旦夜间门被关闭,只能从里面打开
Once they're locked for the night,the doors can only be opened from the inside.
- 而这就是你要进去的地方 - 怎么进?
- Which is where you come in. - How?
Ash
Ash.
我们可以从空中着手以避开压力垫
We can get round the pressure pads by going over the top.
关键问题是,门的时间锁旁边围绕着...
The main problem,though,aside from the time lock on the door...
激光探测器和动作探测器
will be the lasers and the motion detectors.
就像我说的,我们没有办法可以设置旁路...
Like I said,there's no way we can bypass them...
一旦我们步入房♥间它们就会引发警报
and they'll set the alarms off as soon as we set foot in the room.
- 解决办法呢? - 至今看来唯一可以解决的办法就是...
- Solution? - The only way round it as far as I can see...
- 切断电源 - 会让警报关闭吗?
- is to cut the power. - Won't that set the alarms off?
是的,但如果我们在马路外面做...
Yeah,but if we do it outside somewhere in the road...
我们会破坏整个街道的电力
we'll knock out the whole street.
- 那所有的警报就都会消失 - 聪明
- There'll be alarms going off everywhere. - Smart.
同时,我们就有30秒的时间来 通过动作探测器...
During that time,we'll have 30 seconds to cover up the motion detectors...
到达门的面板处,关闭激光探测器
and get to the door panel to stop the lasers from coming back on.
- 时间够吗? - 只能那么多时间
- Will that be enough time? - It'll have to be.
一旦有电力恢复,激光和所有 警报设备就会重新开启
Once the genny kicks in,the lasers and everything else will be back on.
闭路电视呢?
CCTV?
我可以在停电的时候重新 设置录像源
I can re-route those at source during the blackout.
- 很好 - 那么,我要做什么?
- Good. - So,what do I have to do then?
在我们打开那扇门之前,必须关闭...
The motion detectors and the lasers have to be disabled from the inside...
动作探测器和激光探测器
before we open the door.
展览有5个主要的负责人
The exhibition has five main exhibitors.
最重要的那个人就是Joyce Martin
The biggest of which is Joyce Martin.
你专门研究哪个部分?
So what is your area of expertise?
我绝对的崇拜从尼日尔三角区 来的Urhobo的那块
I absolutely adore the Urhobo pieces from the Niger Delta.
尤其是Iphri版画
Particularly the Iphri carved figures.
但是,出了传统的之外...
But,aside from the traditional...
我还对一些更加现代的部分感兴趣...
I've always had a deep affection for some of the more contemporary pieces...
例如Bruce Onobrakpeya的环氧树脂版画
such as Bruce Onobrakpeya's epoxy resin etchings.
太让人着迷了
Completely stunning.
谁用了我的电♥话♥?
Who's been using my phone?
- Mick,我能说句话吗? - 当然可以
- Mick,can I say something? - Yeah,of course.
- 我现在感觉真的很不好 - 为什么?
- I've got a really bad feeling about this. - How so?
- 我不知道,只是觉得... - 有勇无谋?
- I don't know,it just feels... - Foolhardy?
是的,有那么点意思
Yeah,that'll do for a start.
Ash,这是我们做过的最大的案子
Ash,this is the biggest thing we've ever done.
- 不可能那么简单 - 是啊,但有太多我们会失手的地方
- It was never gonna be easy. - Yeah,but there's so much can go wrong.
我知道,但不会的.不会的
I know,but it won't.It won't.
好吧,说说
Okay,say it.
不要让我失手,我不是在指责你
Don't get me wrong,I'm not criticizing you.
我知道你是个惊人的天才
I think you're a flaming genius.
- 但我必须说出我所想的 - 你觉得这是个馊主意
- But I have to say what I think. - And you think this is a bad idea.
那是我心里的想法
It's what me gut says.
好啊,亲爱的.新面孔啊.你怎么样?
Hello,sweetheart.New face.How you doing?
非常感谢,再见
Thank you very much.Goodbye.
标书在里面
Bids are in.
Albie打电♥话♥来,一切已经就绪
And Albie called,everything is set his end.
Joyce Martin?
Joyce Martin?
她让我负责在展会继续展览的事宜
She's put me in charge of the items going on show at the exhibition.
那么我们准备好了吗?
So are we good to go?
是的,明天晚上
Yeah.Tomorrow night.
钻石,明天早上会在...
The diamond,it'll be delivered to the gallery...
全副武装的警卫下运送到展览馆
under armed guard tomorrow morning.
我们知道Mickey Bricks和他的小组...
We know that Mickey Bricks and his team...
想偷钻石
are going to steal it.
这是第一次我们有个良好的开端
This is the first time that we've got a head start.
他们不可能知道我们已经盯上他们了
There is no way they can know we're onto them.
- 我们必须利用这一点 - 好的,我们知道他们很聪明
- We must use that. - Okay,we know they're smart.
所以不要监视
So no surveillance.
我不想冒着被他们看出 这次行动风吹草动的险
I won't risk them getting wind of this operation.
那就表示我们只是简单的看着展览馆...
Which means that we simply watch the gallery...
等待他们的行动
and wait for them to make their move.
- 所有人都明白了吗? - 是的,老大
- Does everyone understand that? - Yes,guv.
这个小组太多次让我们看起来像傻瓜了
This team has made us look like fools too many times.
这次轮到我们
This time it's our turn.
我找到了一个地方来割断电力设备 但还有个问题
I've found a place to cut off the power,but there's a problem.
- 什么? - 我一次不能出现在两个地方
- What? - I can't be in two places at once.
在电源断开的同时...
At the same time the power is being cut off...
有人必须对闭路电视的录像 做个重录
someone has to be re-routing the feed to the CCTV cameras.
你不能教某人来做吗?
Can't you show someone how to do that?
不,最好是我做 不过可以找人来切断电源
No,it's best if I do it.Someone else can do the electricity.
- 好吧,教Danny - 我?不
- Okay,show Danny. - Me?No.
不,我对配线一窍不通
No,I have trouble wiring a plug.
没事的.我会直接教你 我们可以用对讲机
It's all right.I'll talk you through it.We can use walkie-talkies.
- 好吧,我来 - Stacie,你怎么进入展览馆?
- Okay,I'll do it. - Stacie,how you getting on at the gallery?
我已经找到了一个好地方
I've found a piece that's perfect.
- Albert? - 所有一切就绪
- Albert? - Everything will be ready.
好的,展览明天开幕 我们先睡个好觉吧
Okay,the exhibition opens tomorrow.So let's get some sleep.
我们会到这里.在控制室里面有4个警卫
We'll come in here.There'll be four guards in the control room.
一个会一直在巡逻
One will be doing his rounds.
没有换班的空闲,所以我们只能穿过他
Yeah,there's no set time,so the chances are we'll have to get past him.
这个搞定了...
That done...
Ash就会给Danny发出信♥号♥♥切断电源...
Ash will give the signal to Danny to cut the power...
可以让我们有30秒的时间来 重新录制闭路电视...
which will give us 30 seconds to re-route the CCTV...
而Stacie则负责她的事情
and for Stacie to do her thing.
你必须在电力恢复之前到达门口
You must get to the door before the emergency power kicks in.
- 好的 - 否则你就会被激光探测器逮到
- Okay. - Or you'll be trapped by the lasers.
你们一切都搞定后 我们应该在另外一边
When you've done that,we should be on the other side.
我要走了
I'd better go.
- Albert呢? - 二层楼
- Albert? - Second floor.
你们必须准时
And you must be on time.
我们会的.还有什么问题吗?
We will.Any questions?
- 没了 - 我们开始吧
- No. - Then let's go.
谢谢你听我说,亲爱的
Thanks for listening,sweetheart.
无线静音,直到进一步的指示
Radio silence until further notice.
清洁公♥司♥
Cleaning team.
准时到
On time.
- 你好了吗,Mick? - 是的
- You okay,Mick? - Yeah.
把那个放回我的包里
Put that back in me bag.
好的
All right.
或许他们不是今天晚上做
Maybe they're not going to do it tonight.
现在我该怎么做?
Now what do I do?
- 好了 - 很好
- Okay. - All right.
- 来吧,亲爱的.我们走 - 好的
- Come on,baby.There we go. - All right.
准备好了,Mick
We're on,Mick.
现在我们会录一会儿这个 然后通过线路回录到带子中
Now we'll tape it for a while and then feed the tape through on a loop.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表