剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
买♥♥一
Numero uno.
- 好了 - 让他2分钟后过来
- You're on. - Send him over to me in two minutes.
常输的人也会有赢的时候
Although the joker could turn out to be the ace in the pack.
赢了 厉害
Get in there,my son!
不能把他们全赢光啊 Joe
Can't win them all,Joe.
有问题?
Problem?
那人是我丈夫
That's my husband.
谢谢各位
Thank you,chaps.
飞天大盗 第2季第5集
S02E05 Old Acquaintance
怎样?
So?
赌场的计划先放一边
The casino score's on hold.
我们找到了新目标
We've got ourselves a new mark.
- 谁? - Jake Henry
- Who? - Jake Henry.
我丈夫
My husband.
五年前他
He walked out on me five years ago...
把我所有的一切都带走了
with pretty much everything I owned.
所有?
Everything?
把我重要的东西都带走了 只给我留下一些感触的东西
Apart from a few thoughtful touches,he took all the things that mattered to me.
- 连我的屋都拿走了 - 人♥渣♥
- Even my home. - Bastard.
他给我留下一张Phil Collins的CD 那倒不是我的
He left me a Phil Collins CD that wasn't even mine.
- 变♥态♥的人♥渣♥ - 我要说的是 这是个报复的机会
- Twisted bastard. - The point is,it's payback time.
那我们有什么消息?
So what do we know?
- Ash? - 我现在还不是很清楚
- Ash? - Well,I haven't had that much time.
我只知道他刚从Amsterdam过来 这边住几个星期
But I have found out he's only in town from Amsterdam for a few days...
来玩玩牌,德州扑克
to play poker.Texas hold 'em.
他今晚在赌场还有另外一场赌局
And he's got another game at the casino tonight.
他是在玩玩还是在骗人?
He playing for real or pulling a con?
- Jake这样的人很可能是在骗人 - 的确 应该是这样
- Probably the latter,knowing Jake. - Well,it looked like it was for real.
据说他是最好的几个老千
And word is he's one of the best.
现在还是吗?
Is he,now?
- 他在哪住? - Aylesham酒店
- Where's he staying? - The Aylesham.
那他要不是很有钱 要么就是他 根本没打算给钱罗
So either he's worth a few quid or he's planning not to pay.
那我们怎么办?
What's our in?
我们得快一点动手 所以还是用赌牌吧
We'll have to move fast,so it'll have to be the poker.
根据之前的表现 Danny能继续当我们的无助酒鬼
Going on previous performances,Danny can play our hopeless drunk...
- 没多大问题 - 是吗?谢谢
- without too much difficulty. - Yeah?Thank you.
你得知道 要做好那酒鬼
I'll have you know it does take a lot of hard work and dedication...
还得花很多功夫跟努力喔
to be that convincing.
我们说服Jake来赌一场德州扑克
So we'll convince Jake to join us in a holdem competition.
- 我们还要知道什么? - 如果有人拥有Jake想要的东西
- Anything else we should know? - lf someone's got something Jake wants...
他就会不惜一切的把它骗到手
he'll do whatever he can to take it off them.
我们就迎合他这性格好了
So we'll rekindle his desire for something.
这样的话 Stacie你是鱼饵
In this case,Stacie.
你别这么轻易跟他走了喔
You watch he don't get carried away.
好了 跟昨晚一样
Okay,same routine as last night.
Albert 你去牵引一下 Stacie跟我等你的消息
Albert,you'll rope.Stacie and I will wait for the signal.
Danny你还做那酒鬼 Ash 周围走走 看还有什么信息
Danny,as you were.Ash,dig around,see what else you can find out.
好 好了 你们都有些好玩的事干
Yeah,that's right.You lot do the glamorous stuff...
我就做这无足轻重的事 干嘛你不去?
and leave me to do the serious graft,why don't you?
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
Stace 我能跟你谈谈吧?
Stace,can I have a word?
- 能啊 - 听着
- Yeah. - Look...
我知道你可能也不想这样
I understand if you don't want to do this...
但只有你最了解他
but you know him better than anybody else.
我还得了解一下他
I just need a bit more going.
29 好啊29 赢你14
Twenty-nine!Big 29!Big 14!
赢你9点
Big nine!Come on,baby!
我见你之前也赢过 你蛮厉害的喔
I saw you winning earlier.You're quite a player.
谢谢
Thanks.
我叫Ben Morgan 有时玩玩牌 有时小赌一下
Ben Morgan.Sometime poker player,sometime blackjack player...
- 有时也会赢 - Jake Henry 总是赢的
- sometime a winner. - Jake Henry.All the time winner.
这我相信
That I can believe,yes.
Benny小帅哥 好吗?
Benny the Ball,all right,son?
继续 为了我们的小酒鬼 干杯 宝贝
Hang on,just get our little drinky-poos.Cheers,babe.
- 我不记得你的名字 - 因为我没给过你
- I didn't catch your name,mate. - I didn't give it out.
我以前没见过你吧?
I've not seen you round here before,have I?
应该没有 我昨天刚到
Unlikely.I only arrived here yesterday.
这是Jake Henry 他是个赌牌好手 他很忙的
This is Jake Henry.And he's an excellent poker player and a very busy man.
- 今晚玩的好吧 Jake? - 蛮好
- Having a good night,are you,Jake? - I was.
就像我说的 Henry先生是个大忙人
Like I said,Mr.Henry is a very busy man.
好的 迟些见 Jack
All right,whatever.Anyway,catch you later,Jack.
迟些见 Benny 明晚 别忘了
I'll see you later,Benny.Tomorrow night,don't forget.
我就知道你爱忘事
I know what you're like,Mr.Forgetful.
麻烦人 千万别告诉他什么
Nightmare.Don't tell him anything.
好的 我的心肝
All right,sweetheart?
怎么想也不会把你们两联♥系♥到一起
I wouldn't have thought you and he moved in the same circles.
我们没关系的 我只是认识他父亲
Oh,we don't.I know his father...
或者说跟他爸在高尔夫球场上见过几次面
or rather,made his acquaintance at a golf charity function.
他很无聊的 可就是有钱 所以认识一下也无防
He's a terrible bore,but a billionaire,and therefore useful to know.
他儿子就老是以为自己是赌牌高手
His son thinks he's one of the hotshots on the poker circuit.
老喜欢跟最好的高手玩
He's always trying to mingle with the best players.
如果赌牌的以为自己能赢所有高手
If the joker's dumb enough to think he can beat the best players...
那他就活该输的精光
he deserves to lose every penny he's got.
常输的也会有时赢的
Although the joker could turn out to be the ace in the pack.
Richie Blake
Richie Blake.
对他老爸来说
Richard to his father...
- 就象Dick对于别人一样 - 派牌
- Dick to anyone else. - Hit me.
好多年了 都是他老爸给钱他赌
His dad has been funding his son's gambling for years.
现在他也受够了
He's finally had enough.
上星期他告诉我
He confided in me last week...
再帮他一次他就不帮了
the next time he helps his wastrel of a son will be the last.
他每次吹牛 他都有个小动作
Now,when Richie's bluffing,he's got a tell that no one else seems to have spotted.
他都会稍微动一下
He does a little variation each time.
人家都以为是因为他喝醉了
People think it's because he's drunk.
我告诉你这些 你觉得奇怪吧?
Are you wondering why I'm telling you all this?
我是这么想的
The thought had crossed my mind,yeah.
我明天会搞个赌局 赢家拿钱
Well,I'm getting up a little competition tomorrow evening,winner take all.
要25000美金才可以参加 我做庄
25,000 sit-down money.I'll be the dealer.
Chip Lacey跟我说起过
Chip Lacey mentioned something about it.
对的 他也参加 还有Snake Eyes
Yeah,he's in,and Snake Eyes,too.
我不得不找他们 因为这样Richie才会感兴趣
But,you see,I had to get them in,otherwise Richie wouldn't be interested.
我本再多搞几次
I could have done with more time...
但他老爸说了 这是最后一次资助他赌牌
but his father told me it'll be the last drop he gives to Richie.
所以我得快点找到些好牌手
So I had to find a good player,and fast.
你们赌场去死吧
Stick your casino up your ass.
那 你想怎么样?
So,what are you saying?
我想请你也参加
I want to get you in the game.
我出一半的赌金
I'll put in half of the 25,000 sit-down money.
你出另外一半 你赢了钱分给我10%
You put in the other half,then give me 10% of your winnings...
其他就是你的了
and you get to keep everything else.
- 我输了呢? - 你不会的
- What if I lose? - Well,you won't.
第一因为你是很厉害的牌手
A:because you're an exceptional player...
第二因为你会有我
and B:because you've got a sure-fire tell...
来帮你
courtesy of me.
那怎么不找Snake Eyes跟Lacey?
Why not bring Snake Eyes or Lacey in on this with you?
他们是不错
They're good...
但从今晚看来 你更厉害
but from what I saw this evening,you're even better.
计划的不错 但是 我不想去
Nice plan,but no,thanks.
改变了主意就给我电♥话♥
In case you change your mind.
好吧?
Right?
应该不会了 我明天飞回荷兰了 谢谢你 Ben
I doubt it.I'm flying home to Holland tomorrow.Thank you anyway,Ben.
没关系
Pleasure.
Stacie
Stacie.
Jake
Jake.
你在这干吗?
What are you doing here?
该我问你吧?
Shouldn't I be asking you that?
- 你还单身 还是...? - 她不是单身
- Are you alone,or are you with... - No.
她跟我一起了
She's with me.
Mickey Stone
Well,well.Mickey Stone.
我听说你死了
I heard you were dead.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表