剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Hand it over?
交接吧?
Play nice,Danny.
规矩点,Danny
Now,same deal as before.
现在,跟之前一样
I keep the money or you go to prison.What's it to be?
我拿钱,要么你们进监狱,怎么样?
I tell you what,you keep the original artwork,cover expenses.
我告诉你吧,你们保留原作,当作费用
Are we supposed to be grateful?
我们需不需要表示感谢?
I really don't care what you are.
我根本不在乎你干什么
Now I am going to walk out that door,you are going to leave it...
现在我要走出那扇门 而你们当作不知道
ten minutes,then you're free to go.
10分钟,你们就自♥由♥了
What,and you really think that's going to happen?
什么,你真以为会这样?
Trust me,Danny,you really wouldn't suit prison overalls,mate.
相信我,Danny,你一点都 不适合穿监狱服,伙计
Me?I look good in anything.
我吗?我穿什么都好看
You,I will see around.
你,我倒要看看了
That's a very,very bad move.
这是个非常非常不明智的举动
Simply magnificent.
太伟大了
Excuse me.
不好意思
That's rather odd. What's that?
这个太古怪了 什么?
Black Storm's wearing a signet ring.I don't recall seeing that before.
黑色暴风带着个印♥章♥戒指 我记得以前好像没有
Max,we need one identical copy and then another copy with a small flaw.
Max,我们需要一份拷贝 还有另外一份带有瑕疵的拷贝
A flaw?
瑕疵?
What sort of thing did you have in mind?
你们心里怎么想的?
Oh,my God.
哦,我的天哪
Wait a minute,where are you,hello? Sorry.
等等,你怎么回事,嗨? 对不起
Right.Okay. Sorry.
哦,算了 对不起
Miss Jackson.
Jackson小姐
It appears that the artwork you put up for sale is,in fact,a forgery.
你送来拍卖♥♥的作品事实上是赝品
The police are on their way.
警♥察♥在赶来的路上
Right.D.I.Phillips.I am working undercover.
好吧,我是Phillips警官 我在执行卧底的任务
The suspects are still inside,all right?
嫌疑犯还在里面,对吧?
We've worked with the police before.They've always notified us in the past.
我们以前也和警方合作过 他们都会通知我们
We couldn't,for operational reasons. We?Where's your backup?
出于手续原因,我们不能 我们?你的支援呢?
I'm working on my own today.
今天就我一个
Why don't we discuss this inside?
我们为什么不进去谈?
What are you doing?I am a police officer.
你们干什么?我是警♥察♥
Feel good,big man,does it?Get your hands off me!
好样的,大个子,啊?放开我!
D.I.Cole,this is D.S.Martin.
Cole警官,Martin探员
I've been working the inside with this crew for the last couple of months.
在过去几个月里,我打入这群人内部
Tell us why you put the artwork up for sale.
告诉我们,你为什么要卖♥♥这件艺术品
The art expert knew them.
艺术专家认识他们
It was the only way I could get them to go through with it.
这是让他们拿着它进来的唯一的办法
Look,their names are,just remember this,all right...
听着,他们的名字是 请记住这个,行吗
Michael Stone,Danny Blue,and Ash Morgan.Check Mickey's record.
Michael Stone,Danny Blue,和Ash Morgan.去查Mickey的案底
Okay.She checks out.Sorry.
好了,她的身份没错,对不起
Thanks to you,they've got away,and my cover's blown.
谢谢你们,他们溜了 而我也暴露了身份
How was I to know?
我又怎么会知道?
The ID and artwork could've both been forgeries.
身份证和艺术品都有可能是假的
So,what's the scam?
那么,摄像头在哪里?
Look,they switched the authentic artwork for a forgery while it was on display.
听着,他们在展品展出的时候 把真的和假的掉了包
I take it you have CCTV here? Won't help.
我知道,那这里的闭路电视呢? 不管用的
Ash Morgan posed as an engineer.
Ash Morgan曾是个工程师
He rigged the CCTV,so it recorded absolutely nothing.
他改装过了闭路电视 所以它什么也不会录下
We haven't had an engineer here today.
今天,我们没有请过工程师
I personally authorize all maintenance.I would've known if we had.
我个人授权所有的维修 如果我们有,我会知道的
Why don't we take a look at it?
我们为什么不去看一看?
Like I said,it's working perfectly.
正如我所说的,它工作正常
This guy Ash didn't leave the auction room.
这个男人Ash并没有离开拍卖♥♥行
Look,he prepared a fake ID.I mean I saw it,so....
听着,他准备了个假身份证 我是说,我明明看见了
Even with a fake ID...
即使有了假身份证
there is no way he would've got anywhere near the CCTV system.
他在闭路系统附近什么也干不了
There you go.That's them.Mickey,the black guy.
就这里,这就是他们 Mickey,那个黑人小子
He was using the name Henshaw.
他用了个Henshaw的假名字
He bought the artwork from you,like,about two weeks ago.
他从你哪里买♥♥到了真品,2个星期前
That's not Mr.Henshaw.Mr.Henshaw's white.
那不是Henshaw先生 Henshaw先生是白人
One-ten.
11美元
It's not the other guy,either.
也不是另外一个
There,now,I follow them,okay.
那儿,现在,我跟着他们,对吧
Go to the camera in the stairwell.
到楼梯间的摄像头
There are no cameras in the stairwell.
楼梯间没有摄像头
If the CCTV's working,you will see them switch the artwork.
如果闭路电视正常 你会看到他们换画
Nope,they didn't go anywhere near the Black Storm artwork.
没问题,他们并没有走近 黑色暴风连环画
Wait,you know,they must have.
等等,你知道的,他们肯定会的
I can see you near it.
我能看到你在边上
What's happening now? That's nothing.
现在怎么了? 没什么
Some kid let go of his balloons.
有个孩子放了他的气球
So the only time we lose sight of the artwork,you're standing right next to it.
那么我们唯一失去图像的时候 是你站在它边上
What's in the case? Nothing.It was empty.
盒子里是什么? 没什么,是空的
I still had it from when I delivered the artwork for them.
从我为他们送了画开始我就拿着它
So,I understand your own expert isn't in today.
那么,我听说你的专家今天没来
Paul?No,he called in sick this morning.
Paul?不,他今天早上打电♥话♥来请了病假
Okay,I need you to turn the hot tap on in the bathroom while I check it.
好吧,在我检查的时候 我要你把热帽打开
Sorry,pal.
对不起,伙计
Where's the case now?
现在箱子在哪里?
I gave it back to Mickey and Danny.
我把它还给Mickey和Danny
Where were Mickey and Danny when we lost the picture?
当我们遗失画的时候Mickey 和Danny在哪里?
In the foyer,nowhere near the Black Storm artwork.
在大厅,没有靠近展品黑色风暴
You do still have the banker's draft,don't you?
你还拿着那张银行汇票,是不是?
Yeah,of course.
是的,当然
The woman and the kid with the balloons.
那个女人,和带气球的孩子
So,what's this?Maybe we should check this out.
那么,这是什么?也许我们该去查查
I've got other evidence.
我还有其他证据
Listen,they were running a con on some estate agent.Here you go.
听着,他们在骗一个地♥产♥商 这里
Richard Shaw,all right?That's the guy they were conning.
Richard Shaw,对吧?这就是他们骗的那个人
He will totally back up my story.
他可以完全解释我的话
You'd have to be an idiot not to.25,000.
你做不做傻瓜?这是2万5千镑
Richard Shaw.Estate agent?
Richard Shaw地♥产♥商?
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Look,I can take you to the forger's studio.
听着,我可以带你们去 那个伪造的工作室
Okay.Let's play Spot the Forgery.
好吧,让我们来找出赝品
I told you,they planted the key on me.
我告诉你们了,他们把钥匙塞给我的
How come the safe deposit box is registered in your name?
那为什么保险箱是以你的名字登记的?
Blueprints for the auction house.
拍卖♥♥行的地图?
Research on Black Storm.
关于黑色风暴的调查
And there's got to be 10,000 here.
而这里有1万英镑
What happens to the other 10,000?
剩下的一万呢?
Take a wild guess.
好好猜猜吧
They steered me here.
他们把我开到了这里
But it's your safe deposit box.It's registered to you.
但这是你的保险箱 是你登记的
Yeah,but they knew I'd see the safe depository when we drove past.
是的,但他们知道我会在 去的路上看保险箱
Actually,where are we? Manor Road.
老实说,我们在哪里? Manor路
Right,yeah,it is right.Take the next right.
哦,对,没错,右转
They must have known I had a box here.
他们早知道我有个保险箱在这里
And how would they get inside your safe deposit box?
那他们怎么拿到你保险箱里的东西呢?
It's counterfeit.
这个假的
What's this,then?
那这是什么?
Eddie.
Eddie
She's this bent D.I.
她就是那个两面派警♥察♥
She caught Billy and his crew gambling down here,you know...
她抓了Billy和他手下 到这儿来赌博,你知道
they were playing poker.
他们玩纸牌
She wants 10,000,or I lose me license.
她要1万英镑,否则我就得丢执照
And I could lose everything,Mick.
我可能一无所有,Mick
Are you thinking what I am thinking? Yup.
你和我想得一样吗? 是的
Is she fit?
她漂亮吗?
Okay,I can take you to their hotel. It's not illegal to stay in a hotel.
好吧,我可以带你们去他们的旅馆 住宾馆并没有违法
Yeah,but we can get a search warrant. On what grounds?
是的,但我们可以搞张搜查令 出于什么理由?
Mickey and Danny didn't put the artwork up for sale,you did.
Mickey和Danny并没有来卖♥♥画 是你卖♥♥的
You collected the banker's draft.
是你拿了银行支票
As far as we can tell,they didn't switch the artwork,either,whereas you....
就我们所知,他们也没有调包画 而你
There's CCTV footage,witnesses.
那是闭路电视的镜头,这是证据
Look,all this.Everything,the lot,okay?
听着,所有这一切,拍品
It's all Mickey and Danny.
都是Mickey和Danny的
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表