剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我承认 它离Jubilee线并不太远
I mean,it ain't that far from the Jubilee line,granted.
可我就不明白 老板为什么如此渴望得到它
But,I don't know,the boss seems very keen to pay way over the odds for it.
是啊 你能替我引见下主人吗?
Right,can you get me in to see the owner?
我有什么好处呢?
What's in it for me?
我们之前谈的那个职位
The job we discussed earlier.
不行
No.
听着
Look.
我不知道你想做什么
I don't know what you're up to,all right.
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don't know,I don't care.
可是 你突然告诉我这件事
But,you cut me in and then maybe,you know...
要知道...也许 我会当真的
maybe I'll suddenly start thinking about it.
我喜欢你 Paul 就好象看见了自己
I like you,Paul,you remind me of me.
所以?
So?
没错 成交了 你安排见面时间
Yeah,you've got yourself a deal.Set up a meeting.
我只知道 我们被要求出面购买♥♥一块土地
...all I know,is that we've been hired to buy a parcel of land...
不管出多少价
regardless of price.
...不管出多少价
...regardless of price.
- 让你想到了过去 是不是? - 什么?
- Got to you the other day,didn't it? - What?
- 去监狱探望Harry之后 - 是啊 是有点
- Going to see Harry in prison. - Yeah,a little.
不过 你已经惹麻烦了
In which case,you've got a problem.
你知道现在这事情很棘手 不是吗?
You know this is going to go pear shaped,don't you?
那孩子太操之过急了
The kid's gone off 100 miles an hour.
没有计划 没有诱饵 没有补救措施
Little or no groundwork,no convincer,no Plan B.
行了 要相信他 目前为止他做得很好
Come on,give him credit,he's played it well so far.
得了 Mick 你和我一样心知肚明
Come on,Mick.You know as well as I do.
筹备诈骗行动和能否顺利逃脱
There's a huge gulf between setting up a long con...
毕竟还是有很大区别的
and actually walking away clean.
我知道
I know.
就是说 你已经有决定了
Which means you've got a decision to make.
什么?
Which is?
如果他失手了 你会替他收拾烂摊子吗?
If it's going down the pan,do you bail him out?
还是让他从失败中吸取教训 顺便赢了这次的赌局?
Or do you let him fail,to teach him a lesson and win the bet?
即使那意味着 你要重新回去坐牢
Even if that means you going back to prison.
喂?
Hello.
Howard
Howard.
是的 这块地值21万
Yeah,the land's worth 210.
我想Martin的最后报价是42万
I think Martin's latest offer was 420.
是的 45万应该没问题
Yeah.450 should do it.
好的 什么时候?
Okay.What time?
好的 很好 我一会到
Yeah,that's fine,I'll be there.
好 一会见
All right,bye.
上钩了
We're on.
喂?
Hello?
Jennings先生 是的 你好
Mr.Jennings.Yes,hi.
十点半 在哪里?
At 10:30.And the address?
好的 我就来 再见
Right.I'll be there.Bye.
喂?Howard?好的 当然
Hello?Howard?Okay,sure.
没问题
No problem.
在哪儿?好的
And the address?Fine.
真奇怪
That's weird.
他为什么要所有的人都到场?
Why does he want everyone there?
我说过 不是嘛?他戒心很重
Well,I told you,didn't I?He's a control freak.
好吧 没问题
Okay.No problem.
Ash 去准备下
Ash.Go get set up.
准备好你的50便士吧
Better get your 50p ready.
- 准备好了? - 是的
- Right,you set? - Yeah.
再过10分钟
Okay,10 minutes.
看起来情况不妙
This doesn't feel good.
那是Danny的事
It's Danny's call.
Howard
Howard.
好啊
How are you?
我想最好还是带着保镖 这可是一大笔钱
Thought I'd better bring some security.There's a lot of money in here.
好啊 伙计 欢迎
All right,lads,welcome.
这个是Colin
Here he is,Colin.
这就是我跟你提过的Jennings先生
This is the man I was telling you about.Mr.Jennings.
这是Colin Nash
This is Colin Nash.
很高兴认识你 Nash先生
I'm pleased to meet you,Mr.Nash.
看上去 你象是准备打一场硬仗
You look like a man who's prepared to drive a hard bargain.
是啊
Yeah,rats.
- 是吗? - 我开门见山说
- Really? - I ain't got long.
这家伙很对我胃口
A man after my own heart.
他说 你的价比那个家伙要高
He tells me you're willing to beat the other bloke's offer.
没错 合同在这里
Indeed,yes,there's a contract here.
钱也在这里 都是现金
And the money's in here.In cash.
我明白你不喜欢银行
I understand you don't like banks.
是的 就象吸血虫
No,leeches.
我也这么认为
I couldn't agree more.
那么 你准备了多少钱?
So how much you got in there,then?
45万
450,000.
到时间了
It's time.
小心点
Be careful.
我们成交了?
So,do we have a deal?
当然 再做一件事就行
Absolutely.Just one condition.
我要做个土壤测试
That I carry out a soil test.
土壤测试?
Soil test?
是公♥司♥的规定
It's company policy.
非常感谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
- 我不知道 为什么我也得来 - 他们是谁?
- I'm not exactly sure why I'm here. - Who are they?
他们是来做测试的
They'll be carrying out the tests.
没有人说要做什么土壤测试
No one said nothing about no soil test.
不做测试 交易也取消
No soil test,no deal.
好吧 快点 就象我说的...
Yeah,well hurry up,then,like I said...
我没多少时间
I ain't got all day.
我把所有东西都带来了 不用多长时间
I've got everything I need here,it wouldn't take long.
你开始吧
In your own time.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你到底想找什么?
What exactly are you looking for?
你会知道的
You'll see.
是吗?你确定?
Well?Are you sure?
绝对是微量的黄金
Definite traces of gold.
我认为 地底下曾经有过一条地下河
It's my belief there was an underground stream here at some point...
是一条支流 并把一些物质带到了地表 瞧见了没?
skirting the main source and bringing the particles up to the surface.See?
太棒了
Excellent.
- 那么 成交了? - 基本没问题
- So do we have a deal? - It would seem so.
再做一件事就可以签约了
Just one more bridge to cross and then we can sign.
什么事?
What bridge?
行了
Okay.
Howard 如果你是在开玩笑 我就走了
Howard,if you're messing me about,I'll go.
事实上 Paul...
The thing is,Paul...
那让我感觉是个有预谋的诈骗
it occurred to me this might all be part of some elaborate con.
- 诈骗? - 是的 你可能听过那些骗取信任的把戏
- Con? - Surely you've heard of a confidence trick.
比如 你们这些人是一伙的?
For example,say you were all part of the same gang?
我怎么会知道?
How would I know?
一个星期前 我一个都没见过
I haven't met any of you until this week.
对于我来说 把一整箱的现金
So for me to part with a briefcase full of cash...
交给认识不到一个星期的人
to people I've known for less than a week...
是不是有点傻?
would be pretty stupid,wouldn't it?
而我 并不傻 所以...
And I'm not.Stupid,that is.
我想 最好还是多点保障
So I thought I'd better get some insurance.
你瞧 教授刚刚告诉我 这里可能有黄金
You see,the Professor has just told me there are gold deposits here.
黄金?
Gold?
没错 你老板对此不是很保密吗?
That's right,yes,your boss was very secretive,wasn't he?
尽管你知道土地在哪里 他出多少钱
Although you knew where the land was and how much he'd offered.
所以现在 我要再做个测试
So now I do my own tests.
在你们告诉我 地下有黄金的5分钟后
And if they don't find anything...
他们却找不到任何东西
five minutes after you've assured me there was gold...
那么我相信 你们是在诓我
then I'd have to assume you were about to con me.
一个都不准走
No one leave.
如果他们找不到黄金 我觉得他会发狂的
When they don't find gold,I've got a feeling he's going to be very pissed off.
如果你能告诉我 你打算从哪条路溜走
So if you tell me which way you're going to run...
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表