剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I wish I'd got one.
我希望我也有这么套行头
Maybe some other time?
也许下一次?
Shall we go in? Yeah.
我们进去吧? 好的
He's really excited.
他非常兴奋
Right,he'll be a while.So let's take the weight off.
好吧,他要花些时间 那我们找个地方坐坐
So,what is it we are looking at?
那我们现在在看的是什么?
The original artwork for the cover of Black Storm,Issue One,when it arrives.
黑色风暴原版的封面,出品的第一版
And I take it this is a big deal?
所以我可以把它当作是个大买♥♥卖♥♥?
Yeah.
是的
He was one of the very first superheroes.Massively influential.
他是第一个真正意义上的超级英雄 有着巨大的影响力
Shaped the future of comics as we know them.
为我们所知的后来的连环画建立了雏形
Wow. I'm bidding for it.
噢,了不起 我打算竞拍它
And who's that?
那人是谁?
Gideon Sturock.The competition.
Gideon Sturock,竞争对手
Looks like a pretentious little prat to me.
看上去是个自命不凡的傻子
He calls himself an art collector.
他自称是艺术收藏家
He doesn't care about the characters or the mythology.
他根本不顾画中的人物或神话
It's just another trophy to him.
对他来说,这不过是又一个战利品
I hope you are not going to let him buy it,then?
那我希望你别让他得逞
Not if I can help it.
我会尽我所能的
The geek. Really?
那个怪人 真的吗?
Who's that rather attractive young woman with him?
跟他在一起的迷人女士是谁?
If she's with a loser like that,probably a hooker.
如果她和这么个没用的人在一起 大概是个妓♥女♥
I'm very much going to enjoy seeing the look on his face when you outbid him.
我非常期待看你打败他时 他脸上的表情
Good work,Ash.
干得好,Ash
CCTV's rigged.We're on.
闭路电视搞定了,到我们了
You two go ahead,all right?
你俩先走,行吧?
Is there a problem?
这有关系吗?
You are about to commit a crime.Obviously I can't be associated with that.
你们将要犯罪 而显然,我不想被连累
Okay.
好吧
Get yourself a nice a cup of tea,yeah?Sticky bun,all right?
你自己去喝杯茶,行吧 还有甜圈,怎么样?
Danny,I will be right behind you.Now,you don't talk to me...
Danny,我就在你后面 现在,你别跟我说话
you don't acknowledge me,you don't know me...
你不知道我 不认识我
but you stay in sight.Clear?
但你要在我的视野范围内 听清楚了没有?
What time does it start,3:30?Okay,is that any good?
几点开始,3:30?好的,行不行?
Colossal.
叫Colossal
What's he doing here? How the hell am I supposed to know?
他在那儿干吗? 他妈我怎么会知道?
What is going on? Master planner here screwed up.
怎么回事? 计划大♥师♥搞砸了
The auction house usually have an expert...
拍卖♥♥行通常会有一个专家
come in and authenticate the artwork...
进来对艺术品进行鉴定
before they put it up for auction. Yeah,you knew that.
在进行拍卖♥♥之前 好,你知道的
Yes,I did,but this is not their usual guy.
是,我是知道,但不是以前那个
The guy they've brought in rumbled us six months ago...
他们找来的这个6个月前 把我们哄了出去
when we tried to sell a forged Andy Warhol print.
我们想卖♥♥幅Andy Warhol画作的赝品
Yeah,we had these tins of Spam.
是的,我们拿着一大堆垃圾邮件
We'd had them all stacked up.They were cute.
我们让他们忙坏了 他们很有意思
We cannot put the artwork up for auction with him there.
我们不能在他在场的情况 下拍卖♥♥这件艺术品
We are going to have to postpone.
我们必须要推迟
Just till I'm out of the way.Deeply convenient.
除了要我做出格的事情,这倒方便了
Would you like us to step outside and prove it to you?
你要不要我们走出去 向你证明这一切?
All right,what about Ash?Yeah.
好吧,那Ash怎么办?是的
We will get him all,you know,disguised,he can do it.
我们可以让他先装下去,他能做到的
No,he's been servicing their CCTV.
不行,他已经为闭路电视服务过了
We'll have to get someone else,then. Danny,there is no time.Sorry.
那我们要另外找人 Danny,没有时间了,对不起
I'm calling it off. No,we can't rig the CCTV a second time.
我是说放弃这个 不行,我们不可能再弄次闭路电视的
Buyers are ready.Everybody's in place.Got to go now.
买♥♥家们已经准备好了,每个人都 各就各位了.我们必须上
I could do it. Yeah,right.I don't think so.
我可以做 哦,是的,我可不这么想
Yeah.She can do it.
是的,她可以做么
And watch her disappear with the money afterwards.
然后看着她时候带着钱消失
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了?
We still make the switch.Yeah?We still got the original.
我们还换的是吧?我们还有原迹
I mean,that could work.
我是说,那也能行
I guess you're gonna have to trust me.
我想你该试着相信我
All right,the auction house are expecting a Mr.Henshaw.
好吧,拍卖♥♥会再等一位Henshaw先生
I'll call and tell them that my PA will be delivering the artwork instead of me.
我打电♥话♥告诉他们我的助理 代我来送艺术品
Wait until I am back in the foyer before you make the switch,all right?
你换之前在大厅等我回来,没问题吧?
I don't want to be anywhere near you when you do it.
当你上的时候,我可不想离你这么近
Mr.Williams,please.
Williams先生,请
Hello,I'm Mr.Henshaw's PA.
嗨,我是Henshaw先生的助手
I think you are expecting me.
我想你在等我
So,I understand your own expert isn't in today?
那么,我得知你的专家今天不在吗?
Paul?No,he called in sick this morning.
Paul?不,他今天早上打电♥话♥说病了
We had to get David in here at the last minute.
我们不得不最后时刻请来David
It's authentic. Best get this on display.
这是真品 今天展上最好的
I know Mr.Henshaw has a plane to catch,so I will issue you with a banker's draft...
我知道Henshaw先生要赶飞机 所以我会开张银行汇款给你
immediately after the sale. Great.Thank you.
一卖♥♥出就给你 好的,谢谢
Something tells me you are going to be horribly disappointed.
我有感觉,你将非常失望
We'll just have to see about that,won't we?
我们走着瞧,不是吗?
Pretty girl.
她真漂亮
How much does she charge?
她开价多少?
Yeah.
好了
We're on.
该我们上了
Mama !
妈妈!
Kids.Who'd have them?
孩子,谁要啊?
I've got four.
我有四个
Great,I love them.They as good-looking as their mom?
很好,我喜欢孩子 他们跟他们母亲一样漂亮吗?
Ladies and gentlemen,if you could please take your seats...
女士们,先生们,请各位就座
we will get today's auction underway.
我们今天的拍卖♥♥会马上就要开始了
We start with the resale of a piece that was purchased two weeks ago...
我们先从2周前在此被买♥♥走的一幅开始
at this very auction house.
进行第二次拍卖♥♥
Lot Number One is the original artwork...
拍卖♥♥物一:黑色风暴的原作封面
for the cover of Black Storm,Issue One.
第一版
Drawn in 1934 by Leonard Wright,it's a landmark piece...
由Leonard Wright做于1934年 这是个里程碑式的作品
both culturally and artistically.
具有文化性和艺术性
I'll open the bidding at just 60,000.
起价是6万英镑
Sixty.Sixty-five.
6万.6万5
Seventy.
7万
Seventy-five.
7万5
Eighty.At 80,000.
8万,8万英镑
Eighty-five.
8万5
Ninety.
9万
Ninety-five.
9万5
At ninety-five.
9万5
One hundred.
10万
At 100,000.
10万英镑?
One-five.
10万5千
One-ten.
11万
One-fifteen.
11万5千
Regret is a terrible thing.
后悔是非常可悲的一件事情
One-twenty.
12万
At 120,000.
12万英镑
Any more bids?
有没有更高的价?
Going once.
12万一次
Going twice.
2次
Don't bid.
别出价
Sold!
成交!
Minus our commission,that's 108,000.
减去代理费,这是10万8千美元
Did you get it?
你到手了?
You little beauty. I will cash it and give you your half.
你个小美人 我去兑现,然后给你一半
You know what?That doesn't really work for me.
你知道吗?那对我不管用
Excuse me?
什么?
Did she just say what I think she said?
她说的跟我认为她说的一样的吗?
Fraud,deception,assaulting a bartender.
诈骗,欺骗,攻击一个酒吧男侍
I mean you two have racked up quite a charge sheet,haven't you?
我说你们不是已经得到一份不错 的犯案记录了,不是吗?
Don't forget you've been with us every step of the way.
别忘了,你跟我们是一路的
Me?
我吗?
I am an undercover police officer.
我是一个卧底警♥察♥
Of course I've been with you every step of the way.
当然,我们是一伙的
I mean,how else would I obtain evidence?
我是说,有其他证据吗?
Why don't you just be a good little girl,yeah?
你干吗不做个好姑娘呢?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表