剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
and get the hell out of there. Got it.
马上走 知道了
This has to be done tonight.Mgube flies back to Switzerland tomorrow afternoon.
今晚就要搞好 Mgube明天中午就要去瑞士
Right.Wish us luck.
好了 祝我们好运
If you're good enough,you won't need it.
如果你是厉害的 你就不要我祝福你
Hang on,if I gave you 60 and you only put 50 in...
等一下 我给你60了 你却只出了50喔
I must be a tenner down.
我又被耍了一道
It's all right,I'll toss him for it.
好了 我去跟他谈
Right,same thing,yeah.
对了 跟上次一样
I do all the talking,right? Right.
我来说 知道了
Like Mickey says,if he gets out some fancy testing kit...
记得Mickey说的 他们要是想要做化学测试
we make our excuses and we leave. Right.
我们马上想个借口走人 好的
The most important thing,all right,is to look a bit nervous...
更重要的是 要表现得 紧张一点
like we know we shouldn't be there.
好像我们不该去的
He knows what we're doing could cost us our jobs.
他也知道我们真的这样做的话我们会失业的
Let's make him think he's doing all the running.
就让他觉得他看穿了我们
Right. You ready?
好的 你准备好了?
What's wrong?
什么?
Oh,no.It's gone. What do you mean,it's gone?
不是吧 不见了 什么意思 不见了?
I must have left it in the bar.
我一定是把它落在酒吧了
No,you didn't leave it in the bar,you put it in your pocket.
没 当时你就放进口袋了
I must have dropped it. No,you didn't drop it,have a look.
我肯定掉了 没 你没掉 找一找
I don't believe it,I put it in me pocket.
不是吧 明明放好了的
I don't believe you.
我也不相信啊
All right,don't panic.
好了 别慌
Focus.Right,let's retrace our steps.
想想 好了 我们往回走 找找看
Well,look then. I don't believe this.
好的 找找 怎么会这样
Just get looking and stop with your bloody whining.
好好找 别再说话
Hold on.What?
等一下 不是吧?
I put it in my pocket,I swear. He's dropped it,ain't he?
我发誓我放我口袋了 他掉了?
He's dropped it somewhere between here and the apartment.
在我们去的路上
We've retraced our steps,but someone's picked it up.
我们也找过了 但是没找到
Of all the stupid....Danny,you said you'd vouch for him.
死蠢Danny 你说你会担♥保♥他的
Yeah,all right,Mickey,it could happen to anyone.
对 我说过 Mickey 这是谁都可能犯的错啊
Only it didn't,did it?It happened to him.
又不见我犯 就他犯?
Can we get another one made?
我们再弄一张吧?
No,not in the time.Mgube's flying back tomorrow.
来不及了 Mgube 明天就走
So we're finished? Yeah,afraid so.
那玩完罗? 对 没办法了
Do you have any idea how much money you've just cost us?
你不知道 你刚浪费我们多少钱了吧
All right.I've lost out as well,you know.
好了 我也浪费了啊
You didn't put any money in to set this up.
你一分钱没用过
Got half a million quid just sitting there,waiting to be picked up.
我们可是在这上面花了好几千的 还要等机会
Get him out of here. Hold on.
让他离开这里 等等
Listen,maybe you'd better go.
听着 你还是走吧
This ain't just down to me. I said,"Get him out."
这不全怪我啊 我说了 你走吧
Hey,just go.Come on.
走就是了
Just go. Out,get out.
走啊 走
All right.I'm leaving.
好的 我走
Get out.
走拉
Losers.
混人
Hey.
喂
Okay,just put the cards down flat for a second.My leg.
好了 放下牌一下 我的腿好痛啊
Not playing cards with the boys?
没跟他们玩牌?
No,Albert cheats.
Albert出老千
Yeah,he does. It's funny,isn't it?With old Trevor.
对阿 满开心的 跟Trevor一起
What do you mean? Weren't that long ago...
什么意思 不久之前
I weren't that much different from him. Don't be ridiculous.
我跟他其实也是一样 别乱说
You're nothing like him. No,short con artist...
你跟他一点都不像 不 我只做小买♥♥卖♥♥
scratching a living. No way,Danny.He's cheap.
骗点小钱过活 不是那样的 Danny他很贱
Everything's about the money.
什么东西都离不开钱
So he misses the beauty of the game.
所以他领略不了这游戏的美感
The beauty?
美感?
You know,you're beautiful.
你就是美的
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I ask you something? I suppose so.
我能问你些事吗 什么?
You keep knocking me back,yeah.
你一直拒绝我
Now,is it because....No,listen,is it because....
是因为 听我说 是因为
Is it because we work together...
是因为我们一起工作吗?
or is it because you don't fancy me? What do you think?
还是因为你根本对我没兴趣 你说呢
I used to think it was 'cause we worked together and then I got thinking...
我以前也是以为因为我们一起工作 后来我想
maybe...
可能是因为
I'm just not your type.
我不是你喜欢的类型
And what do you think my type is,then?
你觉得我喜欢什么类型呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Somebody more like Mickey.
像Mickey一类吧
Like Mickey or Mickey specifically?
像Mickey的 还是就是Mickey啊?
Well,why don't you tell me?
我怎么知道呢
I love you both. You love us both?
你们两我都爱 我们两你都爱?
Yeah,but loving us both...
我们两你都爱的话
that's just one of those girly things,isn't it...
女生不是只要爱一个的吗
when you don't want to shag someone...
有些时候你不想去爱人
but you don't want to hurt their feelings,either...
但有不想伤害到他
so you pretend you're just good friends and you don't want to spoil it.
你就把他当成只是好朋友 并且你不想破坏这份友谊
So,just so I'm absolutely crystal clear on this,yeah...
我也不是太懂女人
a shag is definitely out of the question?
我跟你是没戏的罗?
You don't mind me asking,though? No,I'm flattered,Danny.
你不介意我问问吧 不介意 我还挺高兴你问的
Thanks for our little chat and...
好了 谢谢你肯跟我谈
no offense.
还没损我
None taken.
当然不会啦
No,listen the deal's still on,it's just that he's got cold feet,that's all.
不是 交易还没完 只是他有些担心 没什么的
You definitely have the note? Yeah.
你有那张票子罗 有的
When can I have it?
什么时候给我
I can have the note to you by 10:00 tomorrow.
明天早上10点前给你
10:00 is okay. And you'll have the money ready?
10点 你准备好钱了吧
Do not worry,young man.
这你就不用担心了
Tomorrow at 10:00,then. Good.
明早10点 好的
Bye.
再见
Muppets.
那班傻冒
Mrs.Foster. Yes?
Foster女士 什么?
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
The thing is,Mrs.Foster...
事情是这样的 Foster女士...
when we studied the photographs we've discovered...
我们看那些照片的时候 发现
that the note has been damaged. Damaged?
那钞票有点破损了 破损
Irretrievably,I'm afraid.Which is why we've decided to pay out.
那是不可避免的了 所以我们觉得出价购买♥♥了这张钞票
I don't understand.Perhaps I should telephone my son.
什么意思?我想我该给我孩子打个电♥话♥
No,there's no need for that.
不用拉
All I'm here for is to give you a little bit of money.
我来也是带钱给你
What for? For the damaged note.
为什么 为了那张钞票啊
I'm sorry,I'm afraid I still don't quite understand.
对不起 我还是没搞懂
Listen...
听着
you remember,we came to do some photographs,on the note?
你记得我们拍了些照片吧?
Well,the note has been damaged,darling.
我们发现那钞票有破损了
The company thought you might find this all confusing.
我们公♥司♥觉得你也会糊涂的
150,000 in cash.
这是15万现金
It's a sort of down payment to make you feel a little bit better.
是作为赔偿的
I just need you to sign this.
你要在这上面签字
I need my spectacles. No,it's all right,it's just one signature.
我要用私章吗? 不用了 就签个名就好了
Right there.
在这
Of course,I will have to take the note back with me.
当然 我要把钞票带走喔
I have to call Peter.
我得给Peter打个电♥话♥
I don't understand when it comes to banks,money,and insurances.
说到银行 钱啊 保险啊 我是一窍不通的
I really would like to talk to my son.
我得跟我儿子说一声
I'm not quite sure that I understand what you mean.
我对你说的也不是很懂
Well,you've already sold it to me,haven't you?
你已经卖♥♥给我了
Don't you remember?All legal,money's there.
你不记得拉?全都合法的 钱在这
I'm not selling anything.
我没卖♥♥什么啊
Blimey,you're getting forgetful,aren't you,sweetheart?
Blimey 你真健忘了
I'll see myself out.
我走了 不送
Please,I don't think I want to do this.
等一下 我不知道我要不要这样
Mr.Mgube's expecting me.
Mgube在等我
Mr.Mgube.
Mgube先生
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表