剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
这是我呆过的最棒的团队 我想就这样 永远不改变
This is the best crew I've ever had,and I intend to keep it that way.
你Stacie在一起 就会把它搞砸?
And you think hooking up with Stacie would spoil that?
我知道 我和她在一起会搞砸
I know hooking up with Stacie would spoil that.
也许你该告诉她
Maybe you'd better tell her.
伙计们 凡事都要先下手为强
Guys,it's all about staying one step ahead of the competition.
- 你想要什么 你就... - 去争取它
- You see what you want and you just... - Go for it.
不是"争取" Nick 是"得到"
It's not ''go for it,'' Nick.It's ''get it.''
我就是这个意思
Yes,I mean,that's what I meant.
Islington的那个案子
That site I had in Islington.
有个83岁的老人不肯签约
83-year-old tenant blocking the deal.
她不想搬走 她担心她的小猫
She wouldn't move because she was worried her little cat...
会找不到回家的路
wouldn't find its way home.
你一定大伤脑筋
That's wrinklies for you.
所以 我开车轧死了那只猫 她两星期内就搬走了
So I ran over the cat,she signed within a fortnight.
你要的东西 一定要紧紧攥在手心里
See what you want,grab it by the balls.
去你的吧
Off you go.
来杯香槟 伙计
Glass of shampoo,squire.
哦 天哪!真够养眼的 不是吗?
Oh,God,scenery's nice,isn't it?
没人打算去碰碰运气?
Anyone tried to pull yet?
Nick打算去试试 不过他忍♥住了
Nick was just about to try his luck,but he bottled it.
我说了 她可能在等人
I told you,she's probably waiting for someone.
好吧 有一种办法可以知道
Well,there is only one way to find out.
50英镑 赌我能钓到她
50 quid says that I pull it.
好啊 赌就赌
Okay,you're on.
- 是嘛? - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好吧 祝我好运
All right.Wish me luck.
他不行的
Not a chance.
嗨!
Hi.
我有点紧张 不过 别担心 我不是来引诱你的
I'm a bit nervous,listen,don't worry I'm not trying to pull you.
我男朋友会杀了我的 开个玩笑
My boyfriend would kill me.That's a joke.All right.
认真点 今天是我妈妈的生日 我很爱她 我很尊敬她
Seriously,it's my mom's birthday,and I love her,I adore her.
我想 现在我需要的是女士的建议
I suppose what I'm really looking for is a bit of womanly advice.
别伤心
Now,don't cry.
我有个女朋友 我也很爱她 但是她却让我一个人度周末
I had a girlfriend and I loved her but she dumped me on holiday.
那也不要紧
That's all right,thank you.
就我看 他似乎渐入佳境
He seems to be doing all right to me.
你没戏了
Could've been you.
- 50 是不是? - 给钱吧 Nicholas
- Fifty,weren't it? - Pay the man,Nicholas.
知道我怎么想 Nichol-ass?
You know what I always say,Nichol-ass?
你要的东西 一定要紧紧攥在手心里
You see what you want,you grab it by the balls.
请你们大家喝一杯 怎么样?
Tell you what,why don't I buy you all a drink?
不用 谢了
No thanks.
我们得回去了
We have to be getting back.
- Howard? - 我想再呆一会
- Howard? - I think I'll stay for one more.
- 那么一会办公室见 - 好的 一会见
- See you back at the office,then. - Yeah,see you.
我讨厌无能的人 你呢?
I hate a bad loser,don't you?
我也是 Howard Jennings
Absolutely.Howard Jennings.
Paul Carrington
Paul Carrington.
他喜欢这么干 知道吧
He loved it,you know?
炫耀他自己有多聪明
Telling me how clever he was.
把我们所有的对话都录音 然后全部作为证据
Taped every conversation we had,then made a full statement.
我是真的以为 他上当了
I really thought I had him.
我们就当什么都没发生过
Let's just leave things as they are.
不 我不同意
No.Let's not.
你是做什么的?
So,what do you do?
房♥地♥产♥
Property.
- 房♥地♥产♥? - 大部分是地♥产♥开♥发♥
- Property? - Development,mostly.
我找到土地 老板把它卖♥♥给出价最高的人
I find the land,you know,the boss flogs it to the highest bidder.
- 公♥司♥的名字叫什么? - Cityrise 听说过吗?
- What's the name of the company? - Cityrise.You heard of it?
- 没有 - 总部在Manchester
- No. - Based in Manchester.
伦敦刚开了个办事处
Just opened a London office.
- 生意怎么样? - 还不错
- And how's business? - It's okay.
那么你在哪里工作?
So who do you work for,then?
我给自己打工
I work for me.
噢 那可是我的梦想
Now that is my dream.
让Golden Balls那老家伙看好自己的生意
Tell old Golden Balls where to stick his job.
Golden Balls?
Golden Balls?
你很快就会知道他 他打算打败所有的竞争对手
You'll know him soon enough.Going to blow away the competition,he says.
是吗?
Really?
他预计 3年内能成为 伦敦最大的一家地♥产♥公♥司♥
Biggest in London in three years,he reckons.
那时候 我大概不在了
Anyway,it is time I was off.
这样 Howard
Listen,Howard.
下次再聊怎么样?
Can we do this again?
好吧
Yeah,maybe.
给我的秘书打电♥话♥
Give my secretary a call.
真惭愧啊!
Shame.
你明天有安排了吗?
How you fixed for tomorrow?
是的 我很忙 不过很高兴认识你 Paul
Really,I'm very busy.Nice to meet you though,Paul.
这样吧 不如现在就去瞧瞧
I tell you what.Why don't you swing over now?
看看新的办公室 顺便跟Golden Balls打个招呼
Check out the new offices?You can say hello to Golden Balls while you're there.
- 好啊 没问题 - 太棒了
- Yeah,all right. - Great.
我打电♥话♥给我的秘书 说我正在路上
I'll just ring my secretary,tell her I'm on my way.
- Dorothy - Dorothy?
- Dorothy. - Dorothy?
不行
No.
- 我们还没准备好 明天才行 - 不然就没机会了
- We're not set up.We said tomorrow. - I was losing him....
- 我们现在就出发 - Danny 时间不够啊
- We have to go now. - Danny!There's not enough time.
Dorothy 听得见吗?
Dorothy.Can you hear me?
- 电♥话♥线路非常.... - Danny
-The line's very.... - Danny.
好的 我们走
Okay,let's go.
对不起 有什么事?
Excuse me.Can I help you?
亲爱的 别诱惑我
Don't tempt me,darling.
我们来给二楼做个检查
We've come to give the second floor a once over.
我以为你们明天才开始
I thought you weren't starting till tomorrow.
明天?听着
Tomorrow?Look.
你做过粉刷装♥修♥工作吗 甜心?
You ever done any painting and decorating,sweetheart?
- 一点点 - 那么 你有没有听过"提前检验"?
- A bit. - Right,you ever heard of prepping?
- 我.... - 我的天!
- Well,I.... - God bless.
那么这样 你和我们一起上楼....
I tell you what,you can come upstairs with us...
我们大家可以互相帮助
and give us both a hand,if you like.
- 我打赌 你穿工作服一定很棒 - 我想 你们自己能搞定
- I bet you'd look great in a pair of overalls. - I'm sure you'll manage.
我带来的 不接任何电♥话♥ 谢谢
He's with me.Hold all my calls.Thank you.
就是这儿 头儿都在这一层 那么...
Right,this is the boss's floor,more or less...
这是他的办公室
and here's his office.
- 你迟到了 - 抱歉 工作午餐耽误了
- You're late. - Yeah,sorry,business lunch.
- 我带了个人来 - 哦?谁啊?
- I brought someone back with me. - Yeah,who?
这个是我的老板Martin Stuart Martin 这是...
This is my boss Martin Stuart.Martin this is....
Howard Jennings
Howard Jennings.
哦 你就是Jennings?
So,you're Jennings?
你听说过我?
You've heard of me,then?
James Harrison 10分钟内到 我们得用到他的分♥析♥报告
James Harrison is due here in 10 minutes,we'll need his portfolio.
好的 我去找出来 行吧?
Well,I'll go and dig it out then,shall I?
自从我来这里 听到的都是关于你的事
You're about all I have heard since I've been down here.
因为这是我的城市
That's because this is my city.
我了解这里的每一寸土地
There's not a patch of undeveloped land in London that I don't know about...
也领受了第一次失败
and have first refusal on.
如果是真的 那我很快就要失业了
If that's true,I guess I'll be out of a job soon.
显然是
You said it.
那就是你想来告诉我的?
Is that what you've come to tell me?
还不止这些
Pretty much.
事实上 我怀疑我们是不是竞争对手
Actually,I doubt we're in competition.
你买♥♥卖♥♥土地 我也是
You buy and sell land,so do I.
没错 不过我的买♥♥卖♥♥更专业
Yes,but mine's more specialized.
专业?
Specialized?
如果你不介意 我还有其他事要做
So if you'll excuse me,I do have some work to be getting on with.
我让Paul带你出去
I'll get Paul to show you out.
我要Harrison的文件 马上!
...Harrison's file on my desk now.
带Jennings出去
Show Jennings out.
Howard
Howard.
- 很高兴认识你 - 是的 下次记得先预约
- Well,it was a pleasure meeting you. - Yeah,next time make an appointment.
你该感到惭愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表