剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
You have it? Yeah.
带来了? 对
Do you have the money?
你准备好钱了?
500,000,as agreed.
说好的50万英镑
And the extra 50,000? Your colleague is no longer with you.
另外50万呢? 你同事又没来
Which means I get his share.
那我就连他那份也要了
The note.
钞票呢
Pay the man.
给他
It's been a real pleasure doing business with you gents.
跟你做生意真是愉快
Something's going on. I reckon...
你们在干大买♥♥卖♥♥ 我觉得
about now.
应该就是现在了
Can I help you? I'm here to see Mrs.Foster.
我能帮你吗? 我找Foster女士
Who? Mrs.Foster,she lives here.
谁? Foster女士 她住这的
No,she doesn't. So,who the hell are you?
不是啊 没这个人 那你是谁
I live here,this is my house.
我住这里的 这是我的房♥子啊
What? We've just come back off holiday.
什么? 我们刚放假回来
How'd we do,Betty? Or should we call you Mrs.Foster?
怎么样 Betty? 还是该叫你Foster女士?
150,000.
15万
You're joking. No way.
不是吧 这么多
We only had him down for 20,000,25,000 tops.
我们想最多就2万 2万5
Seems the little shit was holding out on you.
看来这小家伙全付身家放进去了
Well,that's what we thought he had stashed in the caravan,but....
我们也猜想他会有些钱的
Seems he came into a small windfall.
他也没让我们失望
Hello?
喂?
Yeah,it is.
对了
Our favorite bank manager...
我们的银行经理
must have bought his worthless caravan...
买♥♥下了他的旅行车
and even more worthless land for....
和他那块地
150,000 in cash.
15万啊?
Yes,I'm trying to find out who's won the car parking franchise...
我想问一下 停车场的土建工程谁中标了?
for the new development on the Portway Estate?
就是那个Portway Estate 公♥司♥的开♥发♥项目
What do you mean,"what development"?
什么没有?那个开♥发♥项目啊
Let me talk to the Planning Officer.
给我转去 规划局
Here's the note.
教你一招
The most important thing,all right,is to look a bit nervous...
最重要的是要做的好像有点紧张似的
like we know we shouldn't be there.
就像我们知道我们不该去
He knows what we're doing could cost us our jobs.
他也知道我们这样做会丢了工作的
Let's make him think he's doing all the running.
就让他这样想吧
Right. You ready?
好了 你准备好了?
What's wrong?
有什么问题
Oh,no.It's gone. What do you mean,it's gone?
不是吧 不见了 什么意思 他不见了
Oh,yeah.All right.Sorry.
好了好了 对不起
I can't believe you started without me.
我真不相信你们不等我就开始了
Yeah,can I hire a limousine?
我能租一辆房♥车吗?
In the name Mgube.
我叫Mgube
It's traditional.
真经典
Yes,it's sort of Nigerian...
是属于Nigerian的...
you know,yeah.
你知道的
Twelve white shirts,16 collar,and a dozen assorted ties.
12件白衬衫 16条衣领 还有些领带
Perks.
打扮
It's white or white.What do you reckon?
除了白的还是白的 觉得怎么样
Well,I think.... Yeah,I thought white myself.
我觉得 我也会选白的
White? Yeah.
白的? 对啊
500,000 as agreed.
说好50万
Did you hear about Stacie's little contribution?
你知道Stacie是怎么做的吗?
Oh,yeah. Brilliant,even if I do say so myself.
我知道 厉害 我自己也要赞一下自己
Where do you want me,Mick? Out front.
你要我站哪? 前面吧
I wish I could see his face.
看他来不来
Can I help you,sir? What's going on?
有什么可以帮你? 怎么回事?
It's been closed down. What for?
封了 为什么
I don't know.
不知道
CID just dragged a gang out of there.Con men I reckon.
CID找到了一个犯罪团伙 可能是骗子吧
Do you have any business here,sir? No.
你跟这有关系吗? 没有
Move along,then.
那 走吧
Eddie,you look confused. Well,wouldn't you be?
Eddie 你好像看糊涂了 对啊 你们怎么就没糊涂
Yeah,well,let me explain.
让我解析一下
No!Don't tell me,'cause I don't even wanna know.
不 别告诉我 我不想知道
Wonder where that little weasel's sleeping tonight.
真不知道你们是什么想的
Yeah,well,at least we let him keep his van.
好了 我们至少没把他的车也骗走啊
Yeah,we did.We should have had that as well.
对啊 我们不是不能做到喔
He had it coming to him. Giving honest con men a bad name.
他自己找来的 把我们骗子的名声都搞臭了
Where did you find the little creep?
你怎么找到他的?
Well,he found us,kind of.
不是拉 应该算是他找我们的
I don't get it.
我不明白
I reckon he's been fleecing little old ladies his whole life.
我估计他以前就只会骗骗老人家罢了
Good morning,darling.Mr.Rice? That's my husband.
Rice先生在吗? 那是我先生
Is he in?I've got a parcel for him.
他在吗?有个包裹给他的
He passed away. Oh,I'm sorry.
他去世了 对不起
I can take it. It's cash on delivery and it's 75.
我能代领喔 货到付款 75英镑
But what is it?
那是什么啊?
I guess what I'm holding here was most likely the last thing...
我想这是你先生生前
your husband ordered before he passed away.
最后订的一件东西吧
Listen,don't you worry,I'll take it back. No,wait.I'll get my purse.
好了 我拿回去好了 等一下 我去拿钱包
Okay.
好的
But then he made a very big mistake.
但他选错了对象
He picked on the wrong little old lady.
他居然搞到我奶奶头上了
Nan!
奶奶
Hello,darling.
唉 亲爱的
We got him.Yeah,we did.
我们把他骗倒了 搞定了
I tell you what,he's never gonna con you again and you're our guest of honor.
告诉你 他再也不敢去搞你了 你可是我们的荣誉嘉宾啊
Oh,I don't get out much. Don't you?
我没怎么出来玩 是吗?
The taxi driver was very nice.
那个司机人很好的
Was he now,you weren't chatting him up,were you?
是吧 你没跟他乱说什么吧?
Oh,Daniel! I know what you old girls are like.
Daniel! 我就知道你爱那么干
All right,what do you fancy?A little glass of champagne?
好的了 你要什么 来杯香槟吧
Champagne?Oh,I'll be up all night.
香槟?那我会整晚都很high的
You will be up all night...
你会整晚都很high 不是因为香槟
'cause you're gonna be dancing with your favorite grandson.
因为你会跟你最喜爱的孙子跳舞
Let's have it,come on.
来吧 我们来跳
Listen,Mickey,can I pay the money into the bank?
听着 Mickey 你能帮我把钱存到银行吗?
All of it? Yeah.
所有? 对啊
I just want to watch Hopkins counting his money...
我就想看那Hopkins
into our account.
把自己的钱存入我们的帐户
There is a very wicked streak in you,do you know that?
你可能有点变♥态♥ 你得注意点
Well,there's nothing quite like getting even.
我要这样做才心理平衡啊
Nothing at all.
没事的
Thanks,Stacie.
谢谢你Stacie.
How about a little toast,then?Here's to Granddad,Nan.
来干一杯吧 敬爷爷一杯吧 奶奶
Cheers.
干杯
Really,Eddie,you have been fantastic. I'm not listening.
说真的 Eddie 你真厉害 我不要听
Why? 'Cause you'll take money off me.
为什么 因为你会骗我钱的
How can you say that? Because you do.
你怎么这样说 因为你的确会骗我的
Eddie.
Eddie
All right,I'll listen,but I'm not opening that till.
好的 我听你说 但我这次是不会再开钱箱的了
Well,okay,yeah,fair enough.Hey,I've gotta show you this.
好的 那很公平啊 我给你露一手
How long do you think it'll take me to drink three large brandies?
你猜我多久能喝完三大杯白兰地?
Depends how thirsty you were.
看你多渴罗
Under a second. No way.
不要一秒 不可能
Yeah,how much?
那赌多少
No,I've told you,there's no way I'm opening that till.
不 我说了 我怎么也不会再开那钱箱的了
Okay,for fun,then.
好的 就玩玩
Fun? Absolutely.
玩玩 是的
No money? No.
不赌钱? 不赌
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Set them up.
斟酒吧
Under a second? Yep,under a second.
不用一秒? 对 不用一秒
I'll do the timing. Yeah,agreed.
我计时 好 没问题
Say when. Go.
你说开始就开始 开始
Stop!You lose!
停 你输了
Yes!
好咧
Will you stop doing that,please?
你别再这样干拉
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表