剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I mean,want to do the honorable thing,go straight.
我的意思是,要想干有尊严的事情 那就去吧
That's good,isn't it?That's good,coming from a bent cop.
好主意,不是吗?真是好 出自你这种警♥察♥的嘴里
I don't pretend there's any honor in it. That's because you can't.
我可没有搭过架子 那是因为你不能
I'll just check if there's any mail for me.
我去查查有没有我的邮件
You running a bit late,ain't you?How's Max?
你回来晚了,是吧?Max怎么样?
The forgery okay? Ash.
赝品行不行? Ash
Who's she? Detective Inspector Phillips.
她谁? Phillips警官
Eddie sold us out. Eddie?Who told you that?
Eddie出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 Eddie?谁告诉你的?
No,she's lying.He wouldn't.
不可能,她在撒谎.他不会(出♥卖♥♥♥我们)
I mean,not Eddie.
我是说,不可能是Eddie
Are these the blueprints for the auction house?
这些是不是拍卖♥♥行的地图?
Think of me as your silent partner.
就把我当作你沉默的拍档
How are you handling the CCTV?
你打算怎么解决闭路电视的问题?
Security system's due for its quarterly service.
每个季度都有安全系统来负责
That includes the CCTV.
包括闭路电视
I'll rig the tapes so they will be running,they just won't record anything.
我会搞定带子,让带子走 但不会记录下任何东西
Is that the modified case for switching the artwork?
这是不是用来掉包艺术品的?
Yeah.It's good to go.
是的,这个很好用
The back of the frames match the case.
框架的后面正好跟箱子吻合
Now,while Mickey distracts everyone...
现在,当Mickey分散大家的注意力
you press the other side of the case against the original...
你就把箱子的另一边推进去
you clip it on,you flip the case over...
你加紧快速的把箱子翻过来
the forgery releases,and off you go.
赝品出来了,然后你就离开
Yeah,piece of cake.
好的,小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
You will have security down on you like a ton of bricks.
保安系统就在你脚下
Listen,maybe you should do it.
听着,也许该由你来做
Yeah,does everyone want to chill out,okay?I'll do it,okay?I'm going to do it.
好了,你们都泼我冷水 啊?我来,行吧?我能搞定的
You just look after your end. No one's worried about my end.
你们管好你们自己 没人会为我担心的
Mickey,maybe you should find yourself a nice girl and all that will change.
Mickey,也许你该给自己找个好姑娘 那所有都会改变的
Been a while,has it,Mickey?
给我的时间,行吧,Mickey?
Yeah,what can I say?I'm very choosy.
是,我能说什么?我会慎重选择的
You need to get down to the auction house.
你去下拍卖♥♥行
Yeah.I will call when I've rigged the CCTV.
是的,我搞定了他们的闭路电视 我就打电♥话♥给你
You don't want to set foot in there before then.
那之前,你最好别去
Keep practicing,Danny.
好好练习一下,Danny
Next time.Go straight on,all right.It's not a problem.
下次.直接上,没问题的 这个不是问题
And distraction.
那,分散了注意力
Like I said,Mickey,it is a piece of cake.
正如我所说的,Mickey,这个小意思
Okay,we got to go.
好吧,那我们去吧
Yeah,hang on a minute,a little bit of appreciation for that wouldn't go amiss.
哦,等等,稍稍奖励一下 应该不会误事的
You pull this off,I'll give you an ice cream.
你搞定了,我给你买♥♥个冰激凌
You all right in the back,Mickey?Got enough room for your little legs?
你在后面行吧,Mickey?够不够地方搁你的小腿?
Take the next right. Right.You mad?It's straight on.
右转 向右,你疯啦?应该直走
Turning right avoids the one-way system.Take a right.
右转可以避免单行道 右转
Don't listen to him,love,straight on.
别听他的,亲爱的,直走
Actually,where are we? Manor Road.
老实说,我们现在哪里? Manor路上
Right,yeah,it is right.Take the next right.
对,哦,没错.右转
Danny,shut up.
Danny,闭嘴
Why are we stopping? I'll be two minutes.
我们干吗停下来? 两分钟
Doing what? We don't have time for this.
干吗? 我们来不及了
Okay,here's the deal.
好吧,那这么办
We keep one set of artwork each as security.
安全起见我们各自拿着一件艺术品
Are you having a laugh? Why don't we just come with you?
你在开玩笑? 干吗不让我们跟你一快?
You wait here.I will take the genuine piece.
你们在这里等着 我来拿真品
Like you said,we don't have time for this.
如你所说,我们没有时间搞这个
Great,thank you.
好了,谢谢你
Weren't planning on going anywhere,were you?
哪里也别想去,啊?
No,the thought hadn't even crossed my mind.
不,我从来没有过这个想法
Has anyone ever told you you're paranoid?
有没有认跟你说过你有点妄想症?
Yep,I will take your phones,too...
有,我还要你的电♥话♥
just in case you were tempted to make any arrangements behind my back.
以防你们在我背后搞小动作
I would give it,but I mean,
我会给你的,但我的意思是说
me Nan said she might call today.She gets very Ionely.
我奶奶说过今天要打电♥话♥给我,她非常孤单
Yeah,if me Nan calls...
哦,如果奶奶打来了
just tell her I'll come and see her tomorrow.
就跟她说明天我会去看她
Did you get what you needed?
你拿到你要的东西了吗?
It's still there,Danny.
画还在,Danny
So,your boyfriend work round here,does he?
那么,你男朋友是不是在这里工作?
You got a boyfriend?No?
你有没有男朋友?没有?
What,you're more of a cat person?
怎么,你脾气不好?
Hey,stop them !
嘿,停下里
Give our bag back,pricks!
把我们的包还给我们,小偷!
Hey,stop that car!
嘿,停车!
Great.
这下好了
You call that running? Yes,I call that running.
你怎么追的啊? 好啊,我就是这么追的
Where were you? Right behind you.
那你去哪里了? 就在你后面
lf I knew you were going to slow down... Look,it's not my fault.
如果我知道你会减速 听着,这是我的错
Do not make this my fault. It is your fault!
这可不是我的错 当然是你的错
You let some idiot take the case and it's my fault?
你让个白♥痴♥拿了箱子 这还我的错?
Shut up! I've had it up to here with you.
闭嘴! 我是跟着你过来的
Always got to have things your own way. Let's sort it out now!
你老是自做主张 我们现在去把它找出来
Shut up,Danny,and get in the car!
闭嘴,Danny,上车!
Is that supposed to mean something?
哦,这算什么意思?
We just got screwed,all right?That was the real artwork.
我们刚刚搞砸了,好吗?那是真品
Do we really have to go through the whole me phoning the auction house...
我们真的要这么千方百计 要我打电♥话♥给拍卖♥♥行
you stopping me at the last minute thing?I mean,we can if you like.
让我在最后一刻制止我?我想如果你们想的话,我可以这么做
Told you she wouldn't go for it.
跟你说吧,她不会这么做的
I didn't see you coming up with any better ideas.
我想你没有更好的主意了
When exactly did you arrange it?
你到底怎么做到的?
I left a note for Ash at the hotel,when I checked my mail.
我去看邮件的时候 在旅馆留了张便条给Ash
You can't blame us for trying,can you?
你不能因此怪我们吧?
Yeah,well,I'd probably be more worried if you weren't trying to ditch me,I suppose.
哦,好吧,如果你们不这么急着摆脱我 我想我也不会这么急
Here you go.
换给你
Where's he taking the artwork?
他把艺术品拿哪里了?
Did you really think we wouldn't find out?
你真的以为我们不知道?
What's that?You're sorry?Well it's too late,son,isn't it?
什么?你很抱歉?哦,这太迟了,不是吗?
Did she buy it?
她买♥♥了没有?
Let him go.
放了他
I said,let him go.
我说了,放他走
Mickey,I'm sorry.She was trying to blackmail me.
Mickey,我很抱歉 是她威胁我
She planted some counterfeit money.She told me I was going to prison.
她弄了假♥钞♥ 她说我会进监狱
You'll wish you had when we get through with you.
当我们来跟你算帐的时候 你会希望如此的
Mickey,please.How long have we known each other?
Mickey,求求你.我们认识多久了?
I didn't have any choice.
我别无选择
Danny?
Danny?
Jesus,Eddie,you're making me want to kick you.
上帝,Eddie,你让我有揍你的冲动
I believe we have an auction to go to.
我想我们还要去拍卖♥♥会
What about him?
他怎么办?
What you do after I get my money,that's your business.
我拿到我的钱,这就是你的事
We had a deal.
我们有过协议
You can't do this! Later,Eddie.
你不能这样! 待会见,Eddie.
I slipped.
我不小心滑了下
A slice of history. And where is it?
一点历史 它在哪儿?
It's not arriving till later this afternoon.
今天下午晚点会到
I didn't expect to get another shot at it so soon.
我已经迫不及待要看一眼了
Are you expecting much competition? Only the geek.
你料到这么多的竞争了吗? 都是些怪人
Neil Davis.Comic book collector.
Neil Davis.连环画收藏家
Thinks it's all about the mythology of the characters.
纯粹是处于角色的神秘
No appreciation of the artistic significance.
与艺术意义完全无关
I mean he couldn't even spell Lichtenstein.
我想他甚至与无法拼出Lichtenstein
Then it would be a tragedy if he acquired such an important piece.
那一旦他得到了这么件真品 那将是巨大的悲哀
I will just have to make sure that he doesn't.
我会确保他不会得逞
Hi.You made it.
嗨,你来了
Here.
给你
You didn't have to do that. Yeah,I wanted to.
你没必要这样 哦,我心甘情愿
And who's this?
这位是谁啊?
Is it a bird?Is it a plane?No,it's....
这是鸟?飞机?不,这是
This is Tim.Say hello to Neil,Tim.
是Tim.跟Neil打个招呼,Tim
He absolutely loves his costume.Wouldn't take it off.
他非常喜欢自己的装扮 不肯脱下来
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表