剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
是啊,太漂亮了,Ash 和这个一样漂亮的一件事情是...
Yeah,it's beautiful,Ash,nearly as beautiful as the fact...
我手♥机♥上已经被打了93分钟的电♥话♥...
that I've now clocked up 93 minutes on my phone line...
我总共收到了2,500便士
which comes to 2,500.
好极了
Right on.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 谁付的账单? - Danny
- Who paid the bill? - Danny.
- 用什么付的? - 信♥用♥卡♥
- With what? - Credit card.
- 请告诉我不是那样的 - 怎么了?
- Please tell me you didn't. - What?
警♥察♥在楼下...
The police are downstairs...
前台正在给他们看信♥用♥卡♥的收据
and the receptionist is showing them a credit card receipt.
所以,求你了,Danny,随便怎么样求你了...
So,please,Danny,pretty please with knobs on...
告诉我你不是用自己的信♥用♥卡♥
tell me you did not use one of yours.
- 我们最好打包走人 - Danny
- We better pack. - Danny.
我们刚刚赢得了一场本世纪最伟大的诈骗...
We've just pulled off the biggest con of the century...
而现在要偷偷溜出旅馆 就因为用信♥用♥卡♥付了账单
and we're sneaking out of a hotel for paying the bill with a bent credit card.
- 是的,骂我吧,你们为什么不骂我? - 我们骂了
- Yeah,blame me,why don't you? - We do.
我这几天过的太痛苦了,你们知道吗
I've had a very rough couple of days,you know.
全都是为了我们这个小组啊 我被推进了该死的水道里
All for the good of the team.I've been pushed in that bloody canal.
几乎快淹死了.我还触了电,差点被油炸
Nearly drowned.I been electrocuted,nearly fried.
我经历了一段非常痛苦的日子 我要让你们知道
I've had a very harrowing time,I'll have you know.
- 你有没有在听我说? - 没有
- Are you lot listening to me? - No.
- 快点,Albie - 我来了,我来了
- Come on,Albie. - I'm coming,I'm coming.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表