剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
你得往我口袋塞满钱
I want my pockets to be filled with cash.
把Keyes的钱骗到手吧 Michael
Let's take Keyes' money,Michael.
那么
So.
给他弄个败家子 你看怎样
How do you feel about playing the prodigal son then?
好吧?
Well?
Stacie 起起Keyes的老底.
Stacie,find out as much as possible about Keyes'past.
越了解他才越能使他相信Danny是他儿子
The details will help convince him that Danny is his son.
这些旧新闻是说有个凶悍的匪徒
These old articles talk about a vicious armed robber...
勒索 抢劫 无恶不作
into everything from extortion to protection rackets.
但他一出狱 洗手不干了
But once Keyes gets out of jail,he reinvents himself.
一转眼就成了个厨师
Suddenly he's about as dangerous as Delia Smith.
我想谁也有些事不见得人的
Well,I reckon she's got a dark side.
来点三文鱼?
Salmon nibble?
有人说他骗了他老朋友的钱
One theory is that he swindled some of his old compadres out of money.
所以那次绑♥架♥应该是仇家报复
The kidnap was revenge.
好的 那有什么特别
Okay.So how do we usually get a mark?
他们都吝啬的狠
We appeal to their greed.
那家伙特意不给赎金的 对吧
This bloke's not looking to make money,is he?
他就那样让孩子给人带走算了
He's looking to give it away.
我们这次玩玩亲情戏罗
So we spin him a sob story.
那够了吗?
Will that be enough?
咱们要使他心甘情愿给我们送钱啊
You see giving Danny the money has to be his idea.
你那是什么
What you got in there?
中午吃的肉 看看
Got luncheon meat.Obviously.
- 都快坏掉了 - 对啊 我就爱这样的味道
- That's on the turn. - Yeah,that's how I like it.
跟Albert一起的是谁?
Who's Albert with?
- 他的新朋友 - 是吗
- His new best friends. - Oh,yeah.
是今天早上他碰到的一些的士司机
Yeah,bunch of cab drivers he met this morning.
三个Q
Three jacks.
- 好大的牌喔 - 对啊 是很大
- Happens to the best of them. - Yeah.It does.
四个皇
Four kings.
你输了 老人家
You lose,old-timer.
- 再来吗? - 今天不了
- Go again? - Soon.I hope.
他赌了好几把了吧
So,he's had a few,then?
对啊 来好久了
Yeah.He's been here a while.
虎落平原被犬欺啊
A rose in a bed of thorns.
还没干完这事之前不要再赌了
We keep away from blokes on a hot streak unless we got another deck up our sleeve.
Albert?
Albert?
听着 兄弟 你再怎么赌Gil也不会死而复生
Look,mate,gambling's not going to bring Gil back.
你打电♥话♥给Keyes没?
Have you called Keyes yet?
没有 我不想预约 我得跟Keyes谈谈
No,I don't wish to make a reservation.I wish to speak to Mr.Keyes.
我是O'Brien神父
Yeah,Father O'Brien.
当然不会有像红酒那样香醇的东西
Of course there's nothing like a wine tasting en primeur.
我刚从Burgundy回来
I've just come back from a chateau in Burgundy.
那真是高级享受
Top stuff.
不行
No.
当然 这是很浪费的
Of course,it's all bloody show.Still.
但我可是嗜酒如命啊
I'm a sucker for the grape.
你刚才说你是谁?
Who'd you say you were again?
Chris.
Chris.
Family Ties是我开的 我们帮人去找回失散得亲人
I run Family Ties.We help reunite estranged families.
我一点都不懂得品酒
I don't know anything about wine.
这国家只有200人懂得品酒
Only about 200 people in this country do.
Sammy厉害得一个顶他们三个
Sammy here accounts for about three of them.
是神父叫你来的
So the priest sent you,then?
他三年前就给我们打过电♥话♥
He called us about three years ago.
他当时想找自己的家人
Trying to locate his real family.
我现在想说是你的儿子 James
I'm talking about James.Your son.
我知道很难要你相信 但请听我说
I know this is difficult,but please believe me when I say...
不可能
There's no way.
神父就打了一个电♥话♥ 就找到我儿子了?这么简单?
The priest makes one call and finds my son just like that?
好吧
All right.
你准备好了就给我电♥话♥吧
Call us when you're ready.
你好 是求职中介吗?
Hello,is that Jobseekers?
我想找一批人
Yes,I'm wondering if you could help me.I'm looking for some enthusiastic...
要懂得电♥话♥礼仪的 要很有热情的
candidates with a very good telephone manner.
James三岁开始就开始被不同的人领养
James has been in and out of foster homes since he was three.
还被贩卖♥♥给一对不能生育的夫妇
He was illegally sold to a childless couple...
但是他们后来又改变主意 违弃了他
who had a change of heart and abandoned him.
当时应该会有人发现他是你儿子的 但很可惜 没有
He should have been identified as your son,but unfortunately he wasn't.
我不相信你们找到他了
I don't buy that you've found him.
是他找到 Keyes先生
He found you,Mr.Keyes.
很久前的事了
Quite some time ago.
要不是O'Brien神父给我们电♥话♥
He didn't know if you'd want to see him.But when Father O'Brien called us...
他才不知道你会不会认他呢
that's when James knew.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
我希望这场现场演练能
I hope this brief role-play has given you some idea...
让你体会到你将来的工作环境
of the environment you'd be expected to work in.
Starkey先生会给你们发一些面试题目 你们完成它 交好 就可以离开
Mr.Starkey will hand out questionnaires.Please hand them back as you leave.
我们会在你们之中挑选两位 一有消息我们就会通知你们
And we'll be in touch with the lucky two we've chosen in due course.
非常感谢你们到来
Thank you for your time.
那是什么?
What is that?
不要打开橱柜看喔
Don't look in the cupboard.
它不会跳出来吓我一跳吧
Is it gonna jump out?
- 上帝啊 - 都告诉你不要了
- Jesus! - I warned you.
不然你以为放个空气清新机在这干吗
What do you think the air freshener's are for?
Albie.
Albie.
葬礼我们就不要去了
Nobody's going to the funeral.
但是Gil会喜欢这的
But,Gil would have loved this.
他墓碑上名字写的是Benedict Doonan.
He's being buried under the name of Benedict Doonan.
死的时候是冒牌牙医 所以只能用那名
Died a dentist.Buried a dentist.
他的墓碑上还不能写自己的名字?
So he doesn't get his own name on his headstone?
- 不是吧 - 有什么关系
- Bummer. - What does it matter?
会有谁会悼念他?
Who's gonna be there to cry for him?
干吗发那么大火
What's eating Gilbert Grape?
他不会承认 但是他的确很难过的
Well,he won't admit it,but it's grief.
你好,这是Chris
Hello,Chris speaking.
好的 完全没问题 我们会安排的
Yeah,no that's no trouble at all.We can get that arranged.Yeah.
好的 再见
Okay,cheers.
是Keyes的律师
That was Keyes' lawyer.
他们想要做DNA测试
They want a blood test.
快件 医用肝 要送去几楼
Organ courier.Theater.Which floor?
你送货清单呢?
Your contact is?
清单落在车上了
Contact sheet's back in my panniers.
没听说有人要进行移植手术啊
I wasn't told of a transplant.
好的 对不起 如果你不要动手术
Yeah,well sorry,love,but seeing as you're not doing the operation...
那是不是他们也不要呢?
maybe they didn't make you a priority.Which floor?
- 恐怕我还是不能让你进去 - 好的
- I'm afraid I can't let you through until... - Right.Okay.
楼上有个病号♥ 他脸色疮白 就等着这东西
There's a fella upstairs the same color as a canary and he's waiting for one of these.
一开始手术 机器一开 就帮他换好肝了
On a slab.On a drip.Cut open.With a little machine doing the job of his liver for him.
那你要让他再等我去拿我的清单吗
You want to ask him if he minds hanging on a bit while I go and get my clipboard?
谢谢
Thank you.
刚好你来了
Staff.Excellent.
我需要在半小时后做血液化验 给我准备一下
I'll need someone available to take a blood sample for me in about half an hour.
可以的话
Get me three chairs and an internal phone...
还要三张椅子和内线电♥话♥ 一杯咖啡 放三颗糖
and coffee,three sugars if you can.
我是医生
The doctor...
刚上任的
is in.
找Dr.Reef的吧 对 他通知过我们了
Dr.Reef.Yes,he phoned to let us know.
- 在第一楼上去 跟着指示牌走就到了 - 好的
- First floor and follow the signs. - Cheers.
这很不正常
This is all rather unorthodox.
应该是给你们寄结果的
Protocol is to send these results in the post.
但既然你坚持要现在就知道结果
But since you insist on knowing now.
那就让我看看
Let's have it.
我们将你的DNA样本跟James Haworth的对比过
We compared the DNA from your sample to that of James Haworth.
结果表明相似度达到99.99%.
The relative chance of paternity is 99.99%.
那James....
So James....
应该可以确认了
It is as beyond doubt as it can be.
是你亲生的Keyes先生
He is your son,Mr.Keyes.
我要再找人确认一下
I want a second opinion.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表