剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我们要让其他两个参加的人先退出
we need to take the other two players out of the competition first.
他们可是不情愿离开的
They won't want to leave the table.
这么轻易就走的话 他们的钱就化汤了
If they leave before the game is over,they forfeit their chips...
所以动动手脚
so they'll need a push.
Danny 你搞定Snake Eyes?
Danny,you're taking care of Snake Eyes?
好的 我跟Eddie 会搞定的
Yeah,me and Eddie got a little something sorted.
我们会让他分身不下的
Let's just say his mind will be on more pressing matters.
好的 Ash 你搞定Chip Lacey?
Okay.Ash,Chip Lacey?
好的 都准备好了 他就等着来点惊喜吧
Yeah,everything's in place.He's in for a small surprise.
之后我们就进行第二步计划 假的小动作
Good.Then we move on to stage two:the false tell.
那会是什么?
What is the tell?
- 天啊 - 告诉我他不是说真的
- Oh,God! - Please tell me he's not serious.
不关我事
Nothing to do with me.
我是大智若愚吧
I thought it was bordering on genius,myself.
大智若愚 那动动脑子
Well,think of something else,genius.
那应该是 不知道呢 眼尾跳一下吧
All right,it'll be something,I don't know,a little bit,you know,twitchy.
好了 那还差不多
Okay,I suppose that's a bit more like it.
我们让Jake先按着Danny的猫腻 赢一点钱,那他才会信我的
We let Jake win on a few of Danny's tells,so he'll know he can trust me.
好啊
Good.
Danny让他上钩后 就离开赌局
Once Danny's let Jake beat him,he'll be out of the game...
就剩下Jake跟我了
and it'll just be Jake and me.
这时就是我们的天下了 对吧 Stacie?
At which point,we'll play our joker.Stacie?
我想赌局前再过去看他一次
I think that I should pay Jake one more visit before the game.
有必要吗?
Is that really necessary?
我觉得有
I think so.
好了 你现在引他上钩了
Well,you've already reeled him in.
我们可是全副身家放进去了的 我得确认一下
We're gambling everything we've got on this.I need to be sure.
对不起
Excuse me.
对 你好
Ja.Hello.
我很荣幸...
此善举是我所能接受的
你的工作实在太重要了
对
Yes!
我真不相信我为了3镑做这事
I can't believe I'm doing this for 3 an hour.
你得记得 你以前从未见过我们
All you got to remember,yeah,is you ain't seen me or any of us before.
- 听到了吧? - 听到了
- Got it? - Got it.
今晚这就只是一家普通的酒吧
So tonight this is just a regular bar.
- 知道了? - 知道了
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你没见过我 知道吗?
You ain't seen me,right?
- 知道了 - 好的
- Right. - Good lad.
Ed 我之前有把我的笔留在这吗?
Ed,did I leave my pen here the other night?
是支金笔 很贵重的
It's a gold one.Very expensive.
我想没有 我之前都没见过你
I shouldn't think so.I've never seen you in here before.
- 不 我想我真把它落这里了 - 不 从来没见过你
- No,really,I think I left it. - Nope.Never seen you.
不 Ed 别玩了 好吧?
No,Ed,stop pissing about now,yeah?
对不起 伙计
Sorry,lad.
Mickey 知道你在这吗?
Does Mickey know you're here?
不
No.
他跟你谈过那赌局吗?
Has he told you about the poker game?
对
Yeah.
我会赢他的
I'm gonna beat him,you know.
- 凭什么这么肯定? - 我惹烦他了
- Why so sure? - I bother him.
你想他干吗要来赌?
Why do you think he's taking the game on?
是我逼他的
I get to him,always have done.
他就总是二流货色
Mickey's always gonna be second best...
特别是在你面前
especially where you're concerned.
你干吗这样干?
Why are you doing this,Jake?
我要你回我身边
I want you back.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
你每一寸肌肤我都亲过
I know every inch of you,Stace.
你的气味 你的想法 我都熟悉
I know the way you smell.I know the way you think.
我还知道你说谎的时候就喜欢 用手梳头发
And I know the way you put your hands through your hair when you're lying.
Micky是没办法赢我的
There's no way Mickey's gonna beat me.
对赌我很熟悉 没一步都很熟悉
I know every con,every move.
不论他怎么做 我都会赢的 你是知道的
Whatever he comes up with,I'm gonna beat him,and you know that.
不是吗?
Don't you?
好了 那取消好了
Well,then call it off.
为什么?
Why?
因为我不想他受伤
Because I don't want him hurt.
太迟了
Too late.
不要 Jake 我说真的
Please,Jake.I mean it.
- 取消吧 - 你是因为这才来这的 对吧?
- Call it off. - That's why you've come here,isn't it?
来就你的爱人
To save lover-boy.
- 你走了之后 他过来了 - 我打赌他也不相信这
- He was there for me when you left. - I bet he couldn't believe his luck.
你说 你说 你还爱我
What you said,when you said you still love me.
- 是真的吗? - 对
- Did you mean it? - Yeah.
用我生命来担♥保♥
On my life.
- 那有什么不同吗? - 没
- Does that make a difference? - No.
一个机会也不给?
Not even a maybe?
一个机会也不给
Not even a maybe.
- 这是我的25000 - 我的25000
- Here's my 25,000. - 25,000 from me.
- 你想参一手吧? - 来了
- Do you wanna buy in,lads? - Game on.
好了
There you go.
- 差点来不了 - 怎么样?
- Nearly had to stand down. - How come?
我还来赌牌 我老婆快疯了
My wife's going crazy,me coming out playing cards...
还有两个礼拜就预产期了
two weeks before the baby's due.
我每天24小时随时候命
I'm on call,24/7.
这是Mickey
That's Mickey.
放松 Ben 你太做作了
Relax,Ben,you make it obvious.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 晚上好各位 要点什么吗? - 我要一杯果汁
- Evening,sir.What can I get you? - Just an orange juice for me,please,and...
Stace我给你点了杯Kir Royale 知道你以前很爱喝的
I've ordered you a Kir Royale,Stace,just for old times' sake.
Ben 这是Mickey Stone 跟可爱的Stacie
Ben,this is Mickey Stone and the lovely Stacie.
- Stacie - Stacie以前跟我在一起很久了
- Stacie. - Stacie and I go back a long way.
- 真的? - 对 不过那是很久前的事了
- Really? - Yeah.Still,that was a long time ago.
之后很多事都变了 Stacie也是
A lot's changed since then,including Stacie.
我以前也很喜欢你穿这样的颜色的
I used to love you in that color.
你没事吧?
You stacked?
这是Chip Lacey
This is Chip Lacey.
你好Chip
Hi,Chip.
穿西装的那人是
And the guy in the specs there:Snake Eyes.
Snake Eyes.
Snake Eyes.
- 你东西都装好了? - 当然
- Did you pack your bags yourself,sir? - Absolutely.
看来你朋友不大想来了吧
It doesn't look like your friend is going to turn up.
我们何不开始算了?没他一样
Why don't we just start without him?
别担心 他会来的 只是他就是那么拖拉的
Don't worry,he'll be here.He's just a little tardy.
我♥干♥吗还要给小费?
Why don't I keep the change?
我走都比你开得快
I could have swum here bloody quicker than that!
不好意思迟了点
Bit late.Sorry,lads.
你请个酒鬼来?
Interesting euphemism for "drunk."
- 你终于来了 - 对啊 终于来了
- Decent of you to turn up. - Oh,I've managed.
你知道吗?我是不到点不出现的
You know what they say,lads.No show without Punch,is there?
好了 这地方难找死了
Anyway,it took me bleeding ages to find this place.
你好妹妹 我不知道还有个妹妹会在这
Hello,love.I didn't realize there was ladies present.
你好吗 心肝?
You all right,sweetheart?
Cor 是很漂亮喔 对吧?
Cor,that's cute,isn't it?
这是什么鬼地方啊?
So,what kind of a poxy old joint is this,then?
我就是这鬼地方的主人
I'm the owner of this poxy joint.
好了 听着 我要一大杯苏格兰酒 加冰
Right.Listen up,squire,I want a large Scotch,nice and big,bit of ice.
先记帐 然后再给你自己来一杯
Stick it on a tab,get one yourself.
行吗 Jim?
All right,Jim?
叫我Jake
It's Jake.
随便了 想叫什么都可以
Yeah,whatever.Tell you what,lads.
希望你今晚能有好运气 因为我觉得我最近都很好运气
Hope you got your lucky boots on,'cause I'm feeling lucky tonight.
今晚我会好运气吗?当然会
Are you feeling lucky tonight?Yes,I am !
好了 赌局玩德州扑克 赢家拿钱
All right,name of the game is Texas hold 'em.Winner takes all.
输了就把你的钱留下 没得玩了
Leave the table or you lose your stake,you're out of the game.
每有一个人输的话我们就休息一下
Only after each player is out will I call a break.
- 清楚了? - 清楚了
- Clear? - Crystal clear.
准备好了吧 各位?
Ready,gentlemen?
大你
Raise you.
- 不跟 - 好的
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表