剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
It's all our necks on the line and I,for one,like to know the people I'm working with.
我们做事的人可要万事小心 我们得要弄清楚底细才能找人加入
We'll do this another time.
我们下次再谈
Sorry,man. What did I do?
对不起 我做什么了
Can you please explain the logic to me,of us going ?overdrawn...
你能给我解释一下吗 我是超支了4英镑
and you charging me 85 to tell me about it?
你们负责通知我的却收我85英镑?
Well,now I'm 89 overdrawn.
好了 现在我超支89英镑了
Thank you.Goodbye.
谢谢 再见
Problem? Yeah,the man is a moron.
什么事 那人真是个变♥态♥
It's a prerequisite for his profession. Come on,don't let it get to you.
他不变♥态♥怎么去做银行? 好了 这种小事别记在心上
No,Mickey,I want you to go and beat him up for me.
不是小事啊 Mickey 我想你帮我去打他一顿呢
Are we having a tantrum? Yes.
你发脾气了? 对啊
Do you know,he's starting to make me feel nervous.
他那样子弄得我紧张兮兮的
Yeah,well,apparently his profits have gone down since we got back.
很明显我们来了之后他的营业额就一直下降
Everything's about money these days.
这世道什么都离不开钱啊
Welcome.
欢迎光临
Don't mention Mgube.We'll talk about it later.
别谈起Mgube那单买♥♥卖♥♥ 迟点再说
Eddie,this is Trevor.
Eddie 这是Trevor.
Sorry.
对不起
Oh,sorry,look,one word,all right.
对不起 就谈一下
Principle. Principle?
我们谈谈原则 原则?
Yeah,principle,okay. Go on.
是啊 就谈原则 说吧
I'm an equal partner. Yeah.
我也是你们的一份子吧? 是的
I'm entitled to my say. Absolutely.
我说话也是算话的? 当然
I got an equal voice. Same as everyone else.
我跟你们是一样重要的吧? 一样重要
Okay,you lot all knew each other before I come along,all right.
我加入之前你们每个人都是认识的
To me,it's like I'm on the outside looking in.
但是我就是刚加入的
Oh,Danny. Yeah,it's like...
Danny. 就是说
the kid with the nose pressed up against the window.
我当时也是个外人吧
So this,it's all a matter of principle,yeah?
还是在说原则问题吧?
That's it,Ash,principle.Yeah.
是吧 Ash 不就是因为我能帮上忙吗?
I said I'd vouch for the bloke,didn't I?I mean,I think my word...
我说了我会担♥保♥他的 我想 我说话
should be vouchable.And if it's not,then....
还是能当一回事的吧 如果你连我都不信
I guess what I'm saying is,if it's not,then I'm gonna have to walk.
如果真是那样 我只能走了 咱们拆伙好了
There you go,I've said it now.
我说完了
I mean,sometimes a bloke has to stand up for...
我的意思是
what he stands for.
用人不疑 疑人不用吧
He has a point.A little trust goes a long way.
他说的有道理 他毕竟是我们的拍档 怎么也该相信他
Yeah,but we don't know him.
好的 但是我们还不清楚他底细
Well,we didn't know Danny when we took him on.
我们当初要Danny来帮忙的时候 还不是不清楚他的底细?
Okay.
好的
Danny.
Danny
Okay,we're gonna give him a chance on this one job.
我们给他次机会
The first time he screws up,he's out.
如果第一次就搞砸了 他就走人
Cheers,thanks,you won't regret it.
干杯 谢谢 你们不会后悔的
I didn't mean what I said and sorry about burping in your face.
我当时没给你面子 我不是故意的
Love you all.
爱死你们了
So,how do we get to this Mgube? His hobby.
那Mgube的买♥♥卖♥♥怎么下手? 就投其所好好了
He has a world-renowned collection of rare banknotes.
他出名爱收集古董钞票
Yeah,he looks like he's worth a few quid.
他身家丰厚
Last time,it was estimated at $60 million.
有人估算过 他身家大概有6亿美元
How many noughts is that,then? Lots.
那有多少个0啊 好多个罗
And the way in?
那要怎么下手
He's desperate to add one new note to his collection.
他很想要找的一张古钞
Yankee Green known because...
叫Yankee Green
It's green?
怎会有这名字 因为是绿色的?
Extremely so,yes.It was a new color process that did not catch on.
是的 就是绿色的 那是以前用造钞工艺 现在已经失传了
But that in itself adds to its value.
就因为这 它也身价百倍
It's a $1,000 treasury note issued in 1866.
那是一张面值$1,000的钞票 1866年发行
The head is of General George Gordon Meade...
上面有George Gordon Meade将军的头像...
Commander of the Union Forces at the Battle of Gettysburg.
联邦军队指挥官的葛底斯堡战役
How much is something like that worth,then?
那东西值多少钱?
Only two are known to still be in existence.
全世界只剩两张了
One is owned by the Chicago Confederate Bank...
芝加哥联合银行买♥♥下了一张
for which they paid $200,000 nine years ago.
9年前买♥♥的 花了$200,000英镑
And I take it that Mgube has offered to buy it and been turned down?
我想Mgube一直也要买♥♥但是没买♥♥成吧
Frequently,yes.
他的确一直想买♥♥到它
So,where do we come in?
那我们有什么法子?
Now,the second note....
还有第二张
Only a handful of people know its whereabouts.
很少人知道它在哪
Fortunately,I'm one of them.
总算被我找到了
The CEO of the company that insures it is a friend of mine.
给它作保险的那家公♥司♥的CEO是我的朋友
Everyone's a friend of yours,Albie.
你朋友还真多
The owner of the note is Anne Foster.
它现在在Anne Foster手上
It is kept in her late husband's collection.
是他第二任丈夫留给她的遗物
But Mgube doesn't know anything about her?
Mgube还不知道这事吗?
He knows the second note belongs to a private collector...
他只知道第二张钞票被私人收藏了
he just hasn't been able to track it down.
但他找不到那收藏家
Even if he did,she's made it clear that she will never sell it.
就算他找到了Foster 她也说过她不想把钞票卖♥♥掉
Okay,so we got a millionaire who wants something and we know where it is.
好的 那么有个百万富翁想找一样 东西而我们又知道那东西在哪
Now,what? Can't we just nick it?
那 又怎样呢 我们去偷吧
Can we forge the note?
我们能伪造一张吗?
Possible.But chances are Mgube knows the serial number.
能是能 但是Mgube可能连钞票的序列号♥都知道
We'll need to see the real one.
我们得先去看看那张真的
Which means? Getting close enough to the original.
就是说? 我们要找到Foster看看那张真的
Mrs.Foster?
Foster?
No,it's nothing serious,Mrs.Foster,we'd simply like to update our assessment...
没什么事 我们只是想对你在我们 公♥司♥投保的几件贵重物品
on some of the more valuable items that we insure.
更新一下评估
My premiums are up to date,you know. No.
不是已经更新过了吗 不
No,it's more a case of making sure...
手续上还要再确认一次
that some of the items are in the same condition as...
确保那些物品的状况
when the insurance was taken out.
还有担♥保♥的价值
I'm 83,you know.
我83岁了
I don't believe that.You don't look a day over 75.
不是吧 你看上去就像75岁
Would you like another slice of cake?
你还要蛋糕吗?
Maybe later.Anyway,moving on.
不要了谢谢 好了 我们开始
Right,jewelry,that should be fine.
首饰 好的 应该没问题
I see here you have some banknotes. My late husband's.
这上面写你还有些旧钞 是我死了的丈夫的
Right,okay.
知道了 好的
Always a danger of damp with those.
对这些宝贝可要千万小心
They're in a sealed cabinet.
我把它们放在个密室里了
Do you mind if we have a look?
可以让我们看一下吗?
There are a few more things we need for the Mgube con.
我们还要准备一点东西
But it seems we're short of working capital.
只是好像我们的流动资金不足
And then I thought to myself...
于是我就想...
who do I know who could solve a problem like that?
我能叫谁帮忙呢?
What do we need? I've got a list.
我们还缺些什么 这是清单
Cor blimey,you don't want much,do you?
行了 不算太多拉
Leave it with me. Okay.
我留着吧 好的
Was everything all right with your stay,sir?
你在我们酒店过得愉快吗 先生?
If you'd just like to sign at the bottom for me.
请在这签名
Thank you.
谢谢
The Lexington.
你好 来克星顿酒店
This is Credit Card Authorization.
这是信♥用♥卡♥中心
I understand you've got an authorization problem.
你们遇到我们授权的问题吗?
Well,everything looks fine here. It's just showed up on me screen.
没事啊 一切正常吧 是吗 刚刚我屏幕显示你们这有问题的喔
I don't know why that is. I tell you what's happened.
我不知道什么回事 我来问你
Did you just do a card transaction? Yes,a credit card.
你刚有进行信♥用♥卡♥交易吗? 是的 有啊
You did?Yeah,well,it may not have gone through.
是吗 可能就是这桩交易出问题了
Do you wanna give me the card number so I can check it?
你能提供那信♥用♥卡♥号♥ 让我查一下吧
Sure,the number is 4628....
好的 号♥码是 4628
Yeah,I'd like to make a credit card purchase,please.
你好 我要用信♥用♥卡♥购物
Okay.
好的
Tweezers.
镊子
Yeah.
好
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗?
Probably not....
可能没有吧
I think we may have to take some photographs...
我想我们要照些照片
just to update our files,if that's okay?
用来更新我们的资料 可以吗?
You must do whatever you think best.
你们需要就照好了
Yankee Green.
Yankee Green
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表