剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我说让我静一下
I said leave me alone!
可能Keyes...
That's probably Keyes...
在想着
thinking about us...
以为我们在干那事
doing it.
我们不该让他失望喔 对吧
We shouldn't disappoint him then,should we?
他儿子我可是个贫民区出生的小淫♥虫♥啊
I mean I am supposed to be a chip off the old block.
Danny.
Danny.
不 我觉得这主意不错
Yeah,I'm thinking that's a very good point.
- 我要来了 - 不要
- I gotta close the deal. - No.
我要来一下
Yeah,I'm gonna close the deal.
Paula 你还要吗
Paula,do you think we should?
你还不够啊
Okay,then,you're insatiable,ain't you?
我就喜欢你这样叫
I love it when you make those noises.
晚安
Night,then.
晚安
Good night.
我想给些钱你们做生意
I want to give you two some money.
这人在试我们啊?
Mr.Bombastic has done it again.
Danny.
Danny.
我如果现在能跟你谈谈
If I could speak to you right now across this table...
- 你会教我怎么做呢? - 听我说
- what would I advise you to do? - Give it a break.
别再跟他玩了
Can we stop playing Jedi master for two minutes?
既然他给钱 我要算了
Okay,it's working just dandy andy pandy.He's offering.I should accept.
那她呢?她会怎么想
And what about her?
你要了就惨了
You never wanted his charity,Danny.
因为他知道你是有尊严的 钱你要自己挣回来
No,because you have your pride.You want to make it on your own.
所以你不要要他的钱
And that's why you're going to turn his offer down.
- 我们说好的 Danny. - 那 好吧
- Just like we agreed,Danny. - All right,then.
你为什么不问
Now why don't you ask me...
昨晚的事?
what you're gagging to ask me?
没必要啊 你们昨晚肯定什么都没干
No,I don't have to.I know you two were faking last night.
为什么
Why?
想想就知道了
It's a common mistake.
你们谁都不会有那心情的
But no one has that good a time of it.
我当时做错了决定 就失去了你 我很懊悔
I made a judgment call,and I lost you.It haunts me,Jimmy.
我现在给你点钱 都你捏补不了32年来带给你的伤害
I can't make up for the last 32 years but I can help you now.
我把这钱投资在你身上
I want to invest in your future.
亲爱的 我们晚点再谈这 好吗
Darling,don't you think we should talk about this later?
但是我想自己白手兴家
You know I want to make it on my own.
对 Jimmy说的对 我们想自己打拼自己的事业
Yeah,Jimmy's right.We want to carve a life on our own terms.Our way.
那么
What about this,then?
我今晚去你家 尝尝你手艺
I come over to your place and you cook me your piece de resistance.
我的手艺?
Cook for you?
如果你手艺好的话 我就给你钱 作为投资
And if your foods good enough,then I'll invest.
- 你也来吧 - 我约了人
- You'll come won't you,sweetheart? - I've got a pedicure.
我可是很难侍侯的喔
And I'll be tough on you.
你也是知道的
'Cause I know that's what you want.
看 他也想这样
Look at that face.He loves the idea.
明晚5点 我就过去你那
Tomorrow at 5:00.Your place.
我家?
My place?
好的 5点去我家
Great,yeah,my place.
这里光线很好 但你们的人可能会用自己的设备来拍
There's a lot of light.But I expect you guys provide your own.
那电影叫什么?
What's it called again?
Zombie Towers.
Zombie Towers.
讲的是在公♥寓♥里面 其实隐藏着通向地狱的门
Block of flats.That's the gateway to Hell.
这地方连拍摄用的手推车都放不进来
Now I don't think there's enough room to run a dolly in here.
我只能用在外面用吊车
Hell,I may just have to ride that bad boy on the crane.
把镜头从外面伸进来
Come up here through the window.Boom.
好了Eaves我们片子的预算很紧
Now Mr.Eaves,we're wrestling a very tight budget.
租一个月也就花你2000
One month's lease is still going to cost you two grand.
我跟你算算帐
Let me crunch you some figures.
就是非林就22万了
The net cost of the picture is 2.2 mil.
美国电影要打入北美市场还要另外给30万
U.S.studio will pick up North American rights for 3 mil.
还有国内跟欧洲市场的宣传费
A consortium will handle domestic and European...
还要付DVD跟有线电视商的钱
and a third party's gonna take care of DVD and cable.
电影还没上画就得付50多万
So we're looking to clear about 5 mil before box office.
你真以为我们开银行啊?
So you would think that we have money to burn.But,alas,no.
当然 如果票房♥收的好的话又另当别论
The entire budget of this baby is deferred against back-end profit.
2000 没得减了
It's still two grand.Take it or leave it.
好 你够狠的
I like you.You got cojones.
你该给我当助手 我就不用请他了
You should be producing pictures instead of this faggot.
不如你给我们当个配角吧
How would you like to be in one?
你当初跟我说 我还以为你开玩笑
I thought you were kidding when you mentioned it earlier.
你14号♥ 11点来
No.You be here 11 a.m.,on the 14th,and you...
给我们当个配角
are in the movie,Mr.Eaves.
我们送你首映礼的门票
We'll give you tickets to the premiere...
你跟你的朋友就可以在大银幕上看到你
and all your pals can come along and see you up on the big screen...
那可是名扬千古的喔
as one of the undead.
但是 你的房♥租得等我们票房♥有收入再说
But,in return you waive the rent until the movie is in profit.
这叫做"权宜之计"
It's called a "satisfactory deferment."
如果电影卖♥♥得好
As zombie roles go,it's great.
你可是名扬千里啊
You get to eat Amanda Donohoe.
谢谢
Thank you.
笑一个
Cheese.
你用菠菜把馅包好
So you tie your filo parcels with the spinach strands.
之后呢?
And then you?
把它放在油里炸一下
Then you drop them in oil.
要用滚油 记得要滚油
That's searing hot oil,Danny.Searing hot oil.
- 你知道这对他来说很重要 - 什么
- You know this means a lot to him. - What?
我对他来说是很重要 他以为自己找到了亲生孩子
I mean a lot to him.He thinks he's found his only son.
他是个强盗 他只爱自己 他以前就那样狠的 现在也是一样
He's a bully and he loves himself.
要滚油 滚油
He bounced back once,he'll do it again.Hot oil.
那鸡在哪里
Show me the pheasant.
鸡呢?
Pheasant,come on.
- Danny 鸡要先塞好调料 - 塞好调料
- Danny,that should have infused. - Infuse.
- 鸡要塞好调料 - 好了 还有什么
- Yeah,infuse the pheasant. - Yeah,what's that say?
- 那好了 塞好调料 - 好的 写好了
- I got it,haven't I.Already put infused. - All right,fine.Good.
好的
All right.
要用什么调料
Which sauce do I use?
全都用吧
All of them.
- 不会太多了吧 - 不会 相信我 那会很好吃的
- You don't think that's too much? - No,trust me.It'll do the job perfectly.
记得塞好调料
Remember to infuse the pheasant.
啊 没时间了
Ash,we're getting tight for time.
搞的怎样
How's it coming along?
你不来烦我的话都要搞好了
It'll be a lot quicker if you didn't keep phoning me.All right?
不知道能不能赶上
This is going to be close.
你要去Wilson家开趴啊?
You going to the Wilson's party and all?
不 我去我儿子家 他叫Jimmy.
No.I'm visiting my son,Jimmy.
Jimmy 和Paula那小俩口?在顶楼吧
Jimmy and Paula?Top floor?
- 住得够高的 - 不是啊 是三楼
- Streuth,you'd best get climbing. - Third floor.
Jimmy Haworth?那是地址吗
Jimmy Haworth?Those your directions?
不是三楼 是九楼 他们搬了
Oh yeah,it's not 301,it's 901.That's their old address.
我见过你吗?你声音听起来好熟喔
Don't I know you?Your voice,is familiar.
是吗 常常有人跟我这样说 人人都说我像Michael Caine.
Well,I get that a lot.People say I sound like Michael Caine.
- 是吗 - 对啊
- Do they? - Yeah.
我不等了 我爬楼梯算了
I'm not waiting for this death trap,I'm taking the bloody stairs.
你以前住九楼后来搬到三楼
You used to live in 901 and then you moved to 301.
有个混♥蛋♥跟我说你住顶楼
Numb-nut sent me to the top floor.
他肯定搞错了
He's got it the wrong way round.
我们以前是住顶楼 后来搬了
We used to live on the ninth but there was plumbing problems.
- 你好吗Keyes? - 你好
- How are you,Mr.Keyes? - Hello.
还是想陪陪我们啊?
Still feel you can't leave us on our own?
对阿 反正我也没事
No,got no life of me own,mate.
也借此来感谢一下你跟chris
This is our way of saying thank you to Chris as well.
你没必要这样做的
You shouldn't have done all this.
我们还想弄得好一点呢
We wanted it to be perfect.
- 你来了?有好胃口吗 - 这是在哪?
- Hi,I hope you brought an appetite. - Where was this taken?
那是在伊斯特本,不是吗 亲爱的?
That was Eastbourne.Weren't it,love?
当时我们刚订婚
Just after we got engaged.
你没事吧 Johnny?你脸都红了
You alright,Johnny?You're looking a little bit peaky.
要是能吃上顿美味的晚餐就什么事都好了 我们今晚吃什么?
Nothing a good supper won't cure.What are we eating?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表