剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
什么
I'm sorry?
我要有人来再确认一下
I want it reconfirmed.Now.
- 你可以看这报告 - 我就要这样做
- Well,you can see the results. - It's the way I do things.
你去找另外一位医生来
You get another doctor in.Now.
我不知道能不能麻烦其他医生 大家都很忙的
Well,I'm not sure I can just pull a colleague off the corridor.
如果这样做才能让Keyes放心 那你就这样做好了
If it'll put Mr.Keyes' mind at rest,Doctor.
好的
Very well.
你要喝点什么吗
Do you want a cup of something?
好久了 他搞什么啊 有点不对劲
He's been ages.He's made a cock-up.I knew this wasn't right.
对 我想也是
Yeah,think I agree.
那 我们就走了?
What,we're going?
我们呆在这也没办法啊
Well,it's not doing you any good pacing up and down here.
再说 他们寄给你鉴定报告上就会有再次认可的
Besides,they can always send the second opinion in the post.
- 你觉得我们真该就这样走了? - 你决定好了 这是你的问题
- Do you really think we should go? - It's your call.You're in the driving seat.
我是帮人家团聚不是拆散人家的
I'm here to unite people not alienate them.
再等5分钟好了
Five more minutes.
好的
Okay.
这是Mansfield医生
This is Dr.Mansfield.
Mansfield我给你看看这化验报告
Dr.Mansfield,I will show you these two DNA results.
你来看一下
Your assessment,please.
99.99% 相似
99.99% match,Doctor.
- 那他们有血缘关系罗 - 对的
- They're related? - Yes.
我口好干
I need a drink.
做的好
You did very well.
- 那我现在算是个医生罗 - 当然
- So am I a doctor now? - Definitely.
那我能帮人动手术吗 我想帮人开刀 做心脏手术 眼部手术 肺部手术
Do I get to do operations?I'd like to operate on a heart,or an eye,or a lung.
站稳 站稳啊 吃了那些药是会让人走路都走不稳的
Steady,these pre-meds can really give you the wobbles.
还有脑部手术
Or a brain.
我带你回你病床好了
Yeah,let's get you back to bed.
我是帮你们而已
God,the things I do for you guys.
- 你漂亮极了 - 对 好看极了
- You look cute. - Yeah,you look fantastic.
他的老婆叫Juliette Keyes.Keyes是她第三任丈夫了
Juliette Keyes.She's on to her third husband.
她肯定想要知道你是不是为了钱来的
She'll want to know what you're after financially.
那肯定罗 但是不是已经验过DNA了吗?她该相信了吧
Yeah,but the blood test confirms it,doesn't it?I'm his son.
不知道 我还是得过来 以防特殊情况
But still,I'll be there to stage-manage.
- 你挺漂亮的喔 我们吃顿饭吧 - 开开玩笑而已啊
- Okay,you look great,let's go eat. - Just looking.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 来
It's okay,come on.
好的
Right.
这是James
This is James.
Jimmy 人人都叫我Jimmy
Jimmy.Everyone calls me Jimmy.
这是Jimmy的未婚妻Paula
And this is Jimmy's missus-to-be,Paula.
这地方好漂亮 是吧 Jimmy?
This is an amazing place.Isn't it amazing,Jimmy?
是的 很漂亮
Yeah.It's amazing.
我叫Juliette.
I'm Juliette.
他这么帅啊 Johnny你说是吧
Handsome devil isn't he,Johnny.
是你找上我们的 是吧
So you found us all right,then?
对啊
Yeah.
花了好几年时间了
Well,it took a few years.
最主要的是
The important thing...
一开始 不要有什么顾虑 怀疑 什么的
at this very early stage is not to worry about any doubts or fears or anything.
大家都要耐心点
Just,you know,be patient.
这地方装♥修♥不错啊
It's an amazing place,this.
你想在饮食行业立足 就得花点心思
You got to keep ahead in the restaurant game.
客人来吃顿饭 你们厨师就得争的头破血流
Customers will eat the food,but when it comes to other chefs,it's dog eat dog.
这装♥修♥花了我们不少钱啊
Cost us everything,this place.
真厉害
It's amazing.
写菜谱有个窍门 就是要简洁一点
Keep the menus brief,that's the trick.
客人都是想人家来告诉他该吃什么的
People want to be told what to eat.
你最拿手做什么菜
So what are you cooking,Jimmy?
我现在还刚开始
Well,I'm just at Burger Chef right now.
我也有些拿手菜
But I've done stints in some fancy places,ain't I?
- 对 - 羊肉 跟苹果塔
- Yeah. - Lamb and apple tatties.
我也会做 我做的口味很重的
That's one of mine,with a spicy fig sauce.
加点伴菜 烤一下
Saffron,roasties.
不要太花俏
You don't want to get too fancy.
如果酱料做的好
Simple food tells its own story...
简简单单也会很好吃
providing it's sauced right.Here.
试试味
Try that.
别装了 我知道你在想什么 Jimmy
Don't dawdle,know your mind,Jimmy.
你想吓走我的客人啊?
Are you taking the piss out of me with this chowder?
你往汤里放什么了?
On second thoughts,have you put the piss in the chowder?
那
So.
你很喜欢做菜 Jimmy
You're mad about your food,Jimmy.
那你手艺行吗?
But have you got what it takes?
没位置了 对不起 先生 但我
No,I am dreadfully sorry,sir.Yeah,but I...
先生 你这样说也没用
Sir,shouting at the maitre d' doesn't alter the fact that there is...
预定星期天中午的桌子要等四个礼拜 再见
a four-week waiting list for Sunday lunch.Goodbye.
对有些人就该这样
Some people.
- 哇 四星期? - 要订星期六晚上的桌子要等8星期呢
- Wow,four weeks? - Eight weeks for a Saturday night.
我们还有一些桌子预留给 一些名人 他们总会很晚才来订位
We always keep a couple of tables on stand-by for those last minute celebs.
你无聊时干什么?
What you doing out here on your Ionesome?
我不无聊 我开了两个公♥司♥ 还有经营一个社会团体
Two's company,a social worker's a crowd.
我们没被人耍吧 Chris?
We're not being wound up,are we,Chris?
他不是为钱而来的 对吧?以前也有人这样做过
He isn't a gold-digger,is he?Because we've had someone try it on before.
- 不 Jimmy是真的 - 是就最好
- No,Jimmy's for real. - Well,he'd better be.
或者他是有心要骗Johnny的 他所说得又一点不差
Or knowing Johnny,God help him.
你要自己打拼事业 很好
Makes no odds how much you pay for your Chateaubriand...
是金子总要发光的
the bins still stink.
我也希望
Yeah,I suppose so.
这地方我打算用来做个酒窖 在这玻璃幕墙后面
I'm going to put a visible wine cellar out here,behind a glass partition.
很好的一个酒窖
Beautiful thing,a good cellar.
听起来不错
Sounds fantastic...
Keyes.
Mr.Keyes.
叫我Johnny好了
Call me Johnny,at least.
那
So.
你想开一家酒吧
You want to open a gastro-pub.
是有这么打算过
Well,that's the plan.
不过 现在说还早呢
I mean,that's a long way off.
妈死的时候痛苦吗?
So did Mom suffer much before she died?
你妈?
Your mom?
不 她死的很安详 死于炎症
No.It was quick.The cancer was all through her.
我们当时已经分开了 我家人不让我去见她
We were separated by then.The family didn't let me go to the hospital.
我只去了葬礼
Just the funeral.Bastards.
当时我没发火 我没哭
I wasn't angry.I didn't cry.
当你白手兴家的时候 你就学会了尊严 而不是示弱
When you come from nowhere you learn pride.No weakness,yeah?
好了
Look.
明晚 再到这 吃顿饭
Tomorrow night.In here.A family party.
来不来 怎么了
Come on,yes or no.What's the matter?
好的 来 明晚
Yeah,all right,then.Yeah,tomorrow.
我告诉你 他要是愿意 他会把全盘生意都让我接手
I tell you now,if he could,he'd hand me the whole business on a plate today.
- 我不信 - 你说什么啊
- I don't think so. - What are you talking about?
你们是有血缘关系 但还没到那分上 你得再努力一下 Danny
There's a connection but there's no bond.You need to bond,Danny.
什么?
What?
你不如去吻他一下吧
Why don't you give him a kiss?
好的
Oh,yes.
这放好久了
Eddie's aunt's attic.
Everton赢了FA锦标赛之后就没动过
Hasn't been cleaned since Everton won the FA Cup.
看这蜘蛛网 粘呼呼的
Killer cobwebs.Sticky,with those little bits of grit.
好极了
It's very nice,yeah.
我们要帮帮Danny
We need to beef Danny up.
明晚在K's订一桌
Book a table at K's for tomorrow night.
要等8星期耶
Eight-week waiting list.
有问题啊?
Problem?
没有
Nope.
各位
Hey,guys.
大家都想
Guys,you wouldn't be interested in having your picture snapped...
跟Justin Timberlake来张合照吧
with Justin Timberlake,would you?
我听说他在K's吃饭
Yeah,I got the nod he's eating at K's,and the pics always look better...
人多一点才热闹的 去吧
with a little bit of a crowd,you know?Go on.Off you go.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表