剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Can you do it? Paper might be difficult.
你能仿造吗 那种纸可能难找一点
What about the seal? No,I can do that.
那水印呢? 那个没问题
Who does it have to pass? A collector.
要给谁? 给一个收藏家的
Lab tests? No,hopefully not.
要送到实验室做测试吗? 不 应该不用的
Is it doable? Everything's doable,Mr.Stone.
能做好吗? Stone先生 有钱可是能使鬼推磨啊
At a price. Right.
好的
Half now,half when it's done.
现在先付一半 事成之后再付清
But I've paid money into the account now,so...
但是我已经储钱进我的帐户了
couldn't you just take off the charges?
你还不能扣清我的贷款额吗?
A reason?Well,how about customer service?
为什么?因为客人是上帝啊
Or just plain,old-fashioned bloody courtesy?
再说 这样做也合情合理啊
I am not swearing at you,I'm just trying to point out...
我不是说骂你 我是想说
that you're an arrogant little man with a brain the size of a pea.
你真♥他♥妈♥的臭男人长着个猪脑子啊?
Hello?Hello?
喂 喂
He hung up. I can't think why.
他挂电♥话♥了 他真是没礼貌啊
Right,this means war.
好 这么不给我面子
It's 85,my dear.Isn't war a little overzealous?
不就是85英镑吗 这有点小题大做了吧
It's the principle.
这是原则问题
Principle again.It seems to be the word of the moment.
又是原则 现在都流行讲原则啊
Get your coat,Albie. Why?
穿上衣服 Albie. 干什么?
Because we are gonna get him.
我们要动手了
Get him? Hopkins.
整他? 那个叫Hopkins的
Yep,he knows me but you can be my secret weapon.Come on.
他见过我 所以我不能去 不过你可以帮我
Look,be that as it may,Mrs.Reeves,we have a very simple system here.
对不起Reeves小姐 我们处理办法不复杂
Let me unscramble the intricacies of it for you.
我简单给你说一下
If you have money in your account,you can take it out.
你帐户有钱 你才能取钱出来
You haven't. Come on,kids.
但是你没有 孩子 走吧
Mr.Hopkins?Harrison Wyngate.
Hopkins?我叫Harrison Wyngate
Please. Thank you.
请进 谢谢
Let me. Fine.
让我来开 好的
Okay,next step,Mgube.
好的 下一步 要对付了Mgube
We've got a contact in the limousine company he's using...
我们跟他租车的公♥司♥有联络
so we know he's due to visit the banknote dealers in the Strand this afternoon.
所以我们知道他今天下午会到Strand 的一家古董钞票商那去
We can do that,can't we,Trev? Yeah.
我们能搞好的 对吧 Trev? 对
He did really good today,Mick,with the old girl.
他今天对付那老太太的时候出色极了
Have you ever worked on a long con? I've read about it.
你跟人合伙骗过人吗? 我只是听说过
Yeah,well,I'll make the play,he'll just back me up.
行了 好了 我去办这事 他给我做帮手得了
I'd rather you took Ash.
那你还不如带上Ash
All right,Mick,you're the boss,it's your call,but....
好的 Mick 你是老板 当然你说了算
I mean,I wouldn't be sitting here,would I,if somebody hadn't taught me?
要不是有人教我 我也不会有今天啊
Do not louse this up.
别把事搞砸了
No,we won't.
我们不会的
Setting up a transfer is no problem.Do you have an account here?
要转帐是没问题的 你有在这开过户吗?
No,not yet but the young lady out there gave me the forms to fill out.
没有 外面的小姐给了我一张表格要我填
Once your application has been processed we can give you an account number...
我们批准你的申请之后 就会把银行帐号♥给你
so you can arrange the transaction.
到时你就可以转帐了
Do you know how much you'll be transferring?
你打算要转帐多少钱呢?
3 million,yes.
3百万
Excuse me? That's just the first installment.
不好意思? 这是启动基金
First? Yes,the company I represent...
启动基金? 我所代表的公♥司♥
has purchased some land nearby to develop.
将购入这边的地皮进行投资
So we need a holding account,pay the construction staff,that sort of thing.
我们要开户来进行资金调动
Well,I'm assuming a branch this size can deal with that amount of money?
我想你们这样规模的银行能处理这种业务吧
Of course.
可以
I've always believed that having a strong relationship...
我就说了 有像你们这样的银行给我们做担♥保♥
with the branch you're dealing with makes life a lot easier.
我们办起事来也会容易一点
Head offices can be so tedious.
再大一点规模的银行总部之类的话 手续就太麻烦了
Quite.
对的
Well,it'll be quite a coup for you,I guess.
说了这么多
I'm sure your superiors will be impressed.
这单生意能让你业绩增加不少的
Well,rest assured,Mr.Wyngate...
手续一办妥 Wyngate先生...
the bank and I will be at your complete disposal.
你就能享受我们银行的服务了
Lovely,brilliant.
那就好
Well,now that I've got him,what shall we do with him?
好了我骗他入局了 你想要怎么做?
I'll think of something.
我要想想
I'm sure you will,my dear,I'm sure you will.
你当然要想了 我想你也会的
We're calling on all banknote dealers. Customs and Excise?
我们到过不同的钞票商里去调查 你们是关税调查科?
Yeah,this is absolutely nothing to do with your business.
是的 我们调查过你的帐户 你们当然是没什么问题的
We've checked your accounts.Everything seems fine.
我们来也不是调查你们公♥司♥
Just to let you know,we'll be here as part of our surveillance.
我们来是想监视我们的调查对象
Surveillance?
调查对象?
Yeah,there's a money laundering gang,taking money out of the country...
对 有帮洗黑钱的团伙
by investing in rare coins and banknotes.
喜欢把黑钱投资到古董硬币跟纸币上
So,what do you want me to do?
好了 你想我怎么做?
Oh,nothing.No.
没什么
Just pretend we're not here and if anyone asks...
就当我们没来过调查
then we're just members of staff.
如果有人问起 就说我们是这的员工
But I can't possibly have strangers wandering around the shop.
但是我们不能让陌生人随便出入的
Oh,well,should you decide not to help with our investigation...
你既然不合作
we would have to ask ourselves,why?
是不是意味着 你这公♥司♥有些问题呢?
No,of course,please.I'll help in any way I can.
没有 当然没有 我会尽力协作你们的
Well,that's super,that really is super,thank you.
好 那就好 谢谢
Perhaps you could wait in the back office?
你愿意先到后面的办公室去吗?
Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.
几个小时应该就好了
Hello. Danny.
你好 Danny.
Mgube's car is just pulling up outside.
Mgube车到了
Okay.
好的
Mr.Harris,thank you for calling back,sir.
Harris先生 谢谢你的来电
Yes,I have located the notes you asked for...
我已经找到了收藏这张钞票的人
and I will fax them over this afternoon.
下午我就给你寄过去
That's my pleasure,sir.That is not a problem,sir.
没问题 我很乐意这样做
The Yankee Green?
那张Yankee Green?
Have located it.
是找到了
Not managed to get hold of the owner yet,though.
但是还没联络到收藏的人
Absolutely,sir.I'll let you know as soon as I know.
当然的 我会第一时间给你电♥话♥的
Goodbye,sir.
再见
Excuse me,did I hear you mention the Yankee Green?
请问一下 刚才你说的是Yankee Green吗?
Sir? You spoke about it on the telephone.
什么? 你谈电♥话♥的时候
I'm sorry,sir.I can't discuss orders from other clients.
不好意思 先生 我不能透露其他客人的消息
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
I'm here to purchase a large number of notes.
我会买♥♥很多这里的收藏的
Well,maybe you'd like to have a little look at our catalogue?
好的 那请你先看一下我们的产品目录吧
No.I would like you to bring it to my apartment...
不用了 我想你带它到我的住处去
in person,in one hour.
你一个小时后亲自带来
Not quite sure I'm gonna be able to do that.
我不知道能不能这样做
I take it you earn commission on your sales?
你的收入是按提成的吧?
Yes,I do.
是的
I intend to spend many thousands.
我可要在你这花大钱的喔
Bring your catalogue in one hour.Please do not be late.
一个小时后 带上目录 别迟到了
Where've you been?
你去哪了?
Mickey gave me a shopping list. Did you get what you need?
Mickey叫我帮他准备些东西 搞好了吗?
Yeah,all done. Good,I got another job for you.
好 好的 好 我有另外一件事要你办
Cor blimey,I've never been so popular.
不是吧 我也不知道自己这么重要
Well,it's more of a personal favor.
没 有件私事想你帮帮忙
Go on,then.
说吧
Stacie and I would like you to turn these into proper building plans.
Stacie跟我都想你把这些凑合 起来做一份建筑规划
What for?
用来干吗?
Much as I'd love to tell you,it's more than my life is worth,dear boy.
没什么拉 不过对Stacie可是很重要的事喔
Right,you know what you're doing,yeah?
好了 记得你要怎么做吗?
Silence is golden.Egg you on when I need to.
沉默就是金 我不该说话的时候就不说话
Get the hump when you move towards the door.
你一要走我就要拦住你
That's it,good luck.
对了 就是那样
All right?How you doing?
你好
Mr.Mgube in?Asked us to pop in.
Mgube先生在吗 他叫我们来的
What's going on?Same bloke,ain't it? What?
什么回事 是刚才见到的同一个保镖吧 什么
Don't know who....
不知道是谁
No.
不
Offer him money as long as he agrees to sign by tomorrow.
他明天要签的话就给他钱
If that doesn't work...
如果他不签
then tell him I asked after his wife and children.
告诉小心他夫人和孩子的性命
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表