剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Good.
好的
Hello.
你好
I've brought the catalogue for you,sir.This is my assistant,James.
我带目录来了 这是我助手James
I am not interested in your catalogue,young man.
我对你的目录没兴趣
I want to talk about the Yankee Green.
我想要的是Yankee Green
Did explain that,sir...
我说过了 先生...
I will match whatever your other client is willing to pay.
人家出什么价都不要紧
Yeah,I'm sorry,sir...
不好意思 先生...
And give you 20,000 for yourself.
事成了我给你20万
I really don't think we should be having this conversation,sir.
我想我们不该再谈下去了
Each.
每人20万
I'm very sorry.
对不起
You did say 20,000,each?
你说的是20万 每人吗?
At last.
好了
Gentlemen in this country I can do business with.
终于肯了吧
Okay.
好的
So,what is your other client's offer?
那客人开价多少?
500,000.
50万
Okay,bring me the note.
好的 把钞票带过来
If it's genuine,I will pay you in cash.
如果是真的 我给你钱
This is... Wait.You got to be kidding me.
这真是 你不是开玩笑吧
Oh,I can't believe it!
我不相信啊
Maybe we should have upped it.He said "yes" too easy.
我们刚上去 他就中计了
Do you know how much money that is?
你知道20万那有多少啊
Yes,I do,boy.Come on,we gotta get back,let's go.
我知道 我们先回去 走
This way.
这边
Where did you two sneak off to earlier today?
你们今天早上去哪了?
Albie went to see Hopkins at the bank.
Albie去银行见Hopkins了
To do what? lf he can steal 85 off us...
去干吗 那混♥蛋♥抢我85英镑呢
how much is he taking off people who can't afford it?
我还付的起 那其他付不起的人呢?
It's extortion.
分明是勒索嘛
Maybe,but...
可能是吧 但是
isn't sending Albert a bit like using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut?
你叫Albert出马有些太夸张了吧
He needs to be taught a lesson.
是要给他教训的
Right,I'm sure he does.
对的 是该教训他一下
Oh,here they are.
好了 他们回来了
Well? Am I the bollocks,or what?
怎样 我出马♥会♥不成功吗?
Yes!
厉害
Price?
多少钱?
You ready for this?
准备好了吗?
You tell them. Can I?
你告诉他们 我来?
Someone bleeding tell us.
快告诉我们了
Half a million.
50万
No.
不是吧
So,what's next?
那 之后要怎样?
I spoke to Ray about an hour ago,the note's ready.
我一个小时前问过Ray了 他说钞票没问题
You can pick it up at Eddie's tomorrow morning.
明天在Eddie的店里给我们
Great.
好的
Mate,that Stacie bird is a bit of all right.Is she up for it,or what?
那个叫Stacie挺漂亮的 能上她吗?
Don't even think about it,Trevor.
想都别想 Trevor.
Why not? Why not?
为什么不要 为什么不?
Because she's gonna eat you for breakfast...
因为她能把你当早餐的吃了
she's gonna spit out the bones,it's gonna be very messy.
连皮带骨都吃了 那可不是开玩笑的
Tried yourself,have you? You could say that.
你上过她啊? 试过拉
And?
结果呢?
And I had more slaps than a Morris dancer's ankles.
我被她甩了好几巴掌
Maybe you're not her type. What,and you are?
可能是她不喜欢你这种类型的吧 难道她喜欢你这种的?
Maybe.
说不定喔
Police.
警♥察♥ 别动
Very funny. All right,Ash says you're finished.
很好笑 好了 Ash说你搞定了?
A flaming...
鬼斧神工
work...
精雕细啄
of art. Pleased to hear it.
简直就是艺术品 是就最好了
It looks really old,doesn't it? Yeah,I think that is the general idea.
看上去满旧的 对啊 一般都弄成这样
Well? Right.Nice one,Ray.
好了 钱呢? 行 做的不错 Ray.
Don't spend it all at once.
别一下花光了
Looks good. Genius.
看上去真像 真是天才
You think he'll go for it? Only one way to find out.
你想能骗的了他吗? 试试就知道了
Thank you,sir.Thank you,Mr.Mgube.Bye-bye.
谢谢 麻烦你了Mgube先生 再见
Okay,I told him I've located the seller.
好了 我告诉他我找到卖♥♥家了
Okay,we fixed the price.I'm gonna pick up the note tonight.
我们谈好了价钱 我今晚会带过去的
He's flying to Switzerland tomorrow.Everything's perfect.
一切顺利的话 明天他就回瑞士
Okay,then we're all set.
我们应该没问题了
What do you think? It's evil.
你觉得怎么样? 真是罪有应得啊
Disproportionate to the 85...
谁叫他和他那么丁点的银行
he and his stupid little bank stole from us?
还敢抢我85英镑
Yes. Good.
对啊 好
This is the main retail area,cinema complex,theater district.
这是零售区 电影区 娱乐区
It's huge.Has planning been approved?
真大啊 政♥府♥批准动工了吗?
We're looking at 6,000 jobs.
我们会给这里提供6000个工作机会
The council has given us virtually carte blanche.
政♥府♥那边其实也不会有什么问题的
I bet they have. Construction begins in six weeks.
我想也是喔 6星期后土建就动工了
What's the shaded area here? Oh,car parking.
这阴影部分地方是什么 停车场
That'll cover most of the current Portway Estate.
是在现在Portway Estate 那地方
And this is the only section that hasn't been acquired.
还剩下这么一块没买♥♥下来
Small but crucial.It will give us the best access to the car parks.
地方不大 却很重要 建成之后可是停车场的入口
Who does it belong to? I have no idea.
它现在是谁的? 我不知道
Fortunately,it's not our problem.We've put the car parking out to franchise.
我们也不要管 停车场的承建已经让人家中标了
But whoever owns it,they're about to be offered an awful lot of money.
不过不管是谁 这地到时可是很值钱的
You talking to me?
你跟我说话?
Neil Marchant,Customs and Excise.
Neil Marchant 关税调查科
Neil Marchant.
Neil Marchant.
Neil Marchant,Customs and Excise.
Neil Marchant 关税调查科
Yeah,we're doing a bit of surveillance.
我们在进行调查
Half a million.
50万 50万
Half a million.
50万啊
Hello?Yeah,it is.
你好 对 我是
I mean,all I'm saying is you never give me a fair chance.
我是说啊 你老是没给过我机会
It's all tricks and things I can't work out.
我老看不透你们的小把戏
So,you feel the odds are stacked against you?
你觉得越来越蒙了?
Exactly,look,I don't mind joining in,but you've got Danny...
对 我不是说我不要玩 但是 你看
with his find- the-lady card thing,I can never find it.
Danny 的找牌游戏我就没看懂
Then you got Ash with his double- headed coins.
那Ash又会弄些两面都是公的硬币
Yeah,double tails,'cause most people call heads.
对 就是两面都有图案的 两面公的
That's what I'm talking about,that,all that jiggery-pokery.
就是了 我就说这个 这些小把戏
So,from now on,you pay for your drinks like normal people...
好 从此之后 你们都得像 常人一样付钱买♥♥东西
or at least just give me a fair chance.
或者至少给我个公平的机会
A fair chance? Yeah.
公平的机会 对啊
It's not that you're cleverer than me,it's just,you cheat.
不是说因为你比我聪明啊 只是因为你骗我 才赢我啊
Okay,all right,a fair chance.
好的 来 公平的机会
Okay.
好的
There's 50.
这有50块
Now you take 50 from the till.
你去钱柜拿50来
It's okay,look,there's mine on the bar.No cheating.
没事的 我的在这里 我不骗你
How much is there? 100.
这一共多少 100
Okay.So now we both bid for it and the highest bid takes it.
我们出价竞投这100块 价高者得
We both bid? You got it.
我们出价 对了
Whoever bids most gets it? The whole ?00.Fair enough for you?
价高者得 价高者得 公平了吧
Okay,you go first.
好的 你先
Okay.
好的
50. 60.
50 60
Okay,you win.Give me 60 and the 100 is yours.
好的 你赢了 给我60块 你拿这100块好了
I won,right? Absolutely.
我赢了 当然
You'll get us barred.
你会害我们坐牢的
I cannot help myself.
我也不想的 他送上门的
All right,chaps? You're late.
好了 各位 你迟到了
Sorry,boss,I had a bit of business to take care of.We set?
对不起 老大 我有些事要办
Yeah.Here's the note.
好了 这是钞票
Ray says it'll stand up to a visual but not if they run chemical tests.
Ray说这只是看上去很像 化学测试是通不过的
So the first sign of a test tube,complain about damaging the note...
一见到有试管之类的东西 马上说怀疑这钞票是假的
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表