剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
骗一两个笨人去得到你想要的
pulling cons on stupid marks to get what you want.
- 我就不会这样做 - 我倒没有骗Stacie
- I'm out of that game. - I didn't have to con Stacie.
是的
True.
只是当初我没在的 所以根本没人跟你比
Then again,I wasn't around,so there wasn't any competition.
你现在就想来抢了?想的美吧
And the competition's back now?You flatter yourself,Jake.
在Stacie这事上你赢不了我
You just can't handle me being around Stacie.
没关系 你回心转意的时候 给我打个电♥话♥
No problem.You give me a call when you get your bottle back.
如果要这样才能让你死心 那好 算我一份
If that's what it takes to get rid of you,then yes,you count me in.
我是Ben Morgan
Ben Morgan.
Jake!
Jake!
不 不 还不算太迟
No,no!It's not too late,no.
好的 到时见
Okay.Let's meet.
鱼儿上钩了
We're on.
好了 就赌德州扑克 我们都会玩吧?
Okay,holdem it is.Are we all clear on the rules?
不会的可要注意了
I hope you're paying attention.
谢谢
Thank you.
游戏开始 每个玩家有两张牌 面朝下
At the start of the game,every player gets two cards,face down.
之后是跳牌
Then comes the flop.
再开三张
Burn one,place three up.
现在你要下注
At each stage,you place a bet to stay in the game.
之后 要么开牌 要么再跳一张
Next,the turn card,or fourth street.
开最后一张
Then the river.
游戏玩法是
Now,the idea is:
在你手上的牌跟台面上的牌里
between the cards you've got in your hand and the cards on the table...
选最好的5张做一手
you make the best five-card poker hand.
好玩就在于
Tricky thing is:
你不知道其他人的两张牌是什么
you've no idea of knowing what two cards every other player has.
你会说你手上的是最好的牌
So you bet that you've got the best hand...
你下注之后 别的玩家会跟
and once you bet,the other player has to put in the same amount...
大你 或者不跟
raise,or fold.
当然 如果你觉得你手上的是最好的牌
Of course,if you think you've got the best hand....
那全下好了
All in.
别急嘛 这么猛
Easy,tiger.
我全下了因为我觉得他在吹牛
I've gone all in because I believe he's bluffing.
他没好牌的 我倒是有一对Q
He's got a nothing hand,whereas I have pocket queens...
再加上台面上的Q 我就有三张Q
and with the queen in the flop,that makes three of a kind.
他以为我吹牛皮
He thinks I'm bluffing...
但是 我早就把他看穿了
but listen,I can read this kid like a book.
幸亏的是 我还有一对10 不太坏
Good thing is,I got pocket 10s.Which is not bad at all.
我肯定能赢的
I'm sure I've got him beat.
如果 他输了
Now,if he loses....
他输了 他就出局了 因为他手上没钱了
Now,if he loses this,he's out,'cause he's put all his chips in.
他不只输了这一手 他没得玩了
He ain't just lost the hand,he's lost the whole goddamn game.
所以我就赢了
So I win.
你要跟还是不跟啊?
You going to play the hand or not?
好吊啊 不是吗?好我跟
Touchy sod,isn't he?Right,I'll call.
- 他在吹牛皮 - 他在吹牛皮
- He's bluffing. - He's bluffing.
3个Q
Three queens...
赢了一对10
beats a pair of 10s.
就是这样 我会配合你骗倒他的
Here's the deal.I'm gonna come in on this con with you.
骗他?这样说太不客气了吧?
Con?But isn't that rather ungentlemanly?
不如说是一次机会
I'd like to think of it as an opportunity.
我会抓紧这次机会
I've decided to use this "opportunity"...
我会带个人上来
to bring someone else into the competition tonight.
Mickey Stone
Mickey Stone.
谁是Mickey Stone?
And who is Mickey Stone?
这人有我想要的东西
Someone who's got something that I want.
越多人就赢越多罗
The more players in the game,the more money in the pot.
- 对我跟你来说还不是更好 - 对啊
- All the better for you and me. - Exactly.
我就关心这 钱越多就越好
Which is why I'm only interested if we make the pot bigger.
- 多少? - 50000
- How much? - 50,000 sit-down.
50000?
50,000?
我倒想看看其他人能凑够这钱吗
I'll have to see if the other players can come up with that in time.
怎样?
Well?
- 你跟我的一起 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0 - 加上Ben Morgan一份 25000
- Yours and my stake,that's 100,000. - Plus Ben Morgan's stake,25,000.
我们全副身家放进去了
We've already put all our reserve capital into this.
- 没有啊 还有我的养老金呢 - 不是把Albie 开玩笑吧
- Not quite.There's my pension fund. - No,Albie,don't even think about it.
这次是为了你 记住了吗?你最好放醒目点
This one was for you,remember?I mean,you're worth every penny,my dear.
这是我准备六月的医保的钱
And there's the money I set aside for June's hospital bills.
你不能这样做
You can't do that,Ash.
我想我们会赢回来的
I can if I think I'll get it back,which I know we will.
就靠你了Stace
Think of the returns,Stace.
但是我们输的话 我们就全都没了
Yeah,but if we lose,we lose everything we've got.
我们不会输的
We won't lose.
如果Albert能说服
So,if Albert can convince Snake Eyes and Chip Lacey...
每人带上35000来赌局
to come up with an extra 35,000 each for a place at the table....
- 那没问题了 - 我们还差
- Already done. - Then we need to find....
算上我们手头上的 我们还差20000
With what we've got so far,we're still short by 20,000.
只有3个小时了
Three hours to find it.
我要来领我老板的狗的 他老婆今早带过来的
I'm coming in to collect my boss' dog.His wife brought her in this morning.
对了 就是他
Yeah,that's her.
Mitzi
Mitzi.
我待会过来拿
I'll be around to collect her shortly.
好的 待会见 谢谢 再见
Okay,yeah.I'll see you soon.Thank you ever so much.Bye.
- 时间好紧喔 - 你不是喜欢挑战吗
- This is going to be tight. - I thought you liked a challenge.
对啊 我还喜欢Cameron Diaz呢
Yeah,I do.I like Cameron Diaz as well.
但是我没机会啊 知道吗?
Don't mean I stand a chance of copping off with her,does it?
- 告诉你 我不知道 - 来啊 美女
- Mind you,I don't know. - Come on,beautiful.
来了
Here you go.
好的 谢谢罗
All right,thanks a lot.
真是巧夺天工啊
They're all divine.
慢慢挑选
Please take as long as you need to decide.
要先看一下这吗
Perhaps you'd like to have a look at these.
很不巧 我们没时间了
Unfortunately,time is of the essence.We do have a plane to catch.
我只是决定不了
I just can't make up my mind,darling.
快拉 就给你30秒
Pumpkin,you have 30 seconds.
我们要到Harrods去买♥♥婴儿床跟婴儿椅
We have to go to Harrods and get the playpen and the crib.
我要这
I'll have this one.
还是这呢?
Or this one?
好的 就那样拉 走了 我们得走了
Okay,that's it.Come on.We have to go.
- 来了 对不起 - 亲爱的
- Come on,I'm sorry. - Sweetie?
你服务很周到 谢谢
You've been most helpful,thank you very much.
- 好拉 我两分钟就好了 - 我说过30秒
- Look,I'll be two minutes. - No,I said 30 seconds.
- 不要急着买♥♥啊 - 好了 我们可以再回来的
- You can't hurry a decision like that. - Yeah,well,maybe we'll come back.
我保证
I promise,darling.
- 我这次会定下来的 - 好的
- I'll decide this time. - Okay.
不是吧 你说你已经定下了
Come on,you said you'd made up your mind.
要不要也试试这?
Perhaps madam would like to try one on?
我就知道你不该那么紧张的
I knew you should have been taking it easy.
好了 我没事
No.I'm fine.
- Mitzi 照看好他喔 - 好了Mitzi好了 没事
- Mitzi.Be careful with her. - All right,Mitzi,all right,baby.
- 对不起 - 不要动
- Sorry. - Stay.
- 怎么样? - 没事 我出去呼吸一点新鲜空气
- How you feeling? - I'm fine,I just need some air.
好的 你就在车上等吧
Okay,then you can wait in the car.
- 好了 我们走吧 - 但我的
- Here we go.Come on. - But my....
这天够忙的
It's been a heavy day.
- Mitzi! - 我来照看它
- Mitzi! - I'll take care of the dog.
你能陪她上车吗?谢谢
Would you mind just escorting her to the car?Thank you.
对不起 浪费了你的时间
I am so sorry to have wasted your time.
可能我们下次来伦敦时候会再过来的
Maybe we'll try to come back when we're next in London.
我能给点意见吗
If it helps...
我觉得你夫人会比较喜欢这个
I believe your wife was about to opt for this one.
你觉得吧?
You think?
要是你错了的话我可花费不起喔
Could be a very expensive mistake if you're wrong.
这样吧 何不让我去问一下她?
Tell you what,why don't I go and ask her?
很快的 好吗?
Shouldn't take a second.Yeah?
当然没问题
Of course,sir.
很快回来
I'll be a second.
- 就说我们能凑到 - 好了 游戏开始了
- Told you we'd do it. - Okay,game on.
第一步
Stage one:
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表