剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
- 把这个冲出来 - 长官
- Get this developed. - Sir.
脱下你的领带
Take your tie off.
第3个
Number three.
没有在列克星敦旅馆那么舒服 但你也没有选择了
Not quite as comfortable as the Lexington,but you'll have to make do.
好了,谁是下一个?
All right,who's next?
警长刚刚证实...
Police chiefs have just confirmed...
有5个嫌疑犯已经被拘捕...
that five suspects have been detained for the theft...
罪名是盗窃世界著名的钻石,非洲之星
of one of the world's best known diamonds,the First Star of Africa.
无价之宝,被镶嵌在国王权杖上...
The priceless diamond,which usually adorns the Royal Scepter...
最近刚从伦敦塔运出,放置到...
was recently moved from the Tower of London,to be placed...
市政展览馆作为特别公众展出的中心展品
as the centerpiece in a special public exhibition at the Guildhall Gallery.
继续对Michael Stone的审讯
Resuming interview with Michael Stone.
早上9:13
9:13 a.m.
那么,Mickey,你已经有很多时间来思考了
So,Mickey,you've had a bit of time to think.
- 是啊 - 你有什么要告诉我们的吗?
- Yeah. - Is there anything you'd like to tell us?
- 无可奉告 - 那我会再问你一次
- Nothing springs to mind. - Then I will ask you again.
你能否告诉我昨天晚上 10:30的时候你在哪里?
Can you tell me again where you were at 10:30 last night?
- 我不太记得了 - 还没有到12个小时呢
- It's slipped my mind. - It's less than 12 hours ago.
是的,我知道.但我的记性不太好
Yeah,I know,I've got a terrible memory.
10:30?
10:30?
我记起来了.不,又忘记了
I remember.No,it's gone again.
我真的很抱歉,但我的...
I'm terribly sorry,but my....
怎么说来着?记性 我的记性实在不好,你也看见了
What's the word?Memory.It isn't quite what it was,you see.
你在说什么?
What were you saying?
有什么苦工的机会吗?
Any chance of a fag?
抢劫?太可怕了 你抓住谁了吗?
A robbery?How thrilling.Have you caught anyone yet?
谢谢你,亲爱的
Thank you,sweetheart.
瞧,我真的不知道你在说什么,长官
Look,I really have no idea what you're talking about,Officer.
审讯暂停,上午9:18分
Interview suspended,9:18 a.m.
- 钻石在哪里,Mickey? - 可以这样吗?
- Where's the diamond,Mickey? - Is that allowed?
那该死的钻石到底在哪里?
Where's the bloody diamond?
什么?
What?
我能说句话吗,老大?
Can I have a word,guv?
你或许觉得你是清白的 但我知道就是你做的
You might think you're clever,but I know you did this.
我会把你关起来
And I'm going to put you away.
- 不管有没有钻石 - 长官?
- With or without the diamond. - Sir?
我想你最好看看这个
I think you better see this.
这是我们从Morgan的相机里得到的照片
It's the film we took from Morgan's camera.
测试.1,2,3,4.你们后面的能听得到我吗?
Testing.One,two,three,four.Can you hear me at the back?
女士们先生们,欢迎来到警局 英勇奖章颁发现场
Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to the Police Courage Awards.
请大家按位子坐好
Would you please make your way towards your seats.
典礼马上就开始.谢谢
And the ceremonies will begin very shortly.Thank you.
今晚要颁发的是新近设立的 市民奖项
And now the last of tonight's civilian awards goes to a late entry.
某人就在几天之前...
Someone who was brought to the Commissioner's attention...
引起了委员的注意
only a few days ago.
谢谢
Thank you.
服务员,我要一份这个
Waiter,I'll have one of those.
有一个人,不顾自身安危...
A man who,without any thought for his own safety...
挽救了一名年轻路人的生命
saved the life of a fellow rambler.
Michael Stone和那个他拯救了 的人,Daniel Blue
Michael Stone and the man who's life he saved,Daniel Blue.
我正在河边慢跑
I was leaning down.
看见了一只受伤的小鸭子
There was an injured duck,you see.
我正试图帮助...
So there I was just trying to help...
帮助这个可怜的小家伙 突然,我一失足...
just help the little fellow,when suddenly,I lost me footing...
等我能意识到的时候 我已经在水里了
and the next thing I knew,I was in the water.
- 为什么是我? - 你抽到了最短的麦杆
- Why me? - You drew the short straw.
我要申述
I demand a recount.
你推我下去的时候...
So when you gonna push me...
我快淹死了.几乎淹死了
I was drowning.Definitely drowning.
- 我不会游泳.救命 - 嘿
- I can't swim.Help. - Hey.
我的一生在眼前像电影一般放过...
My whole life started flashing before me...
我刚刚离开学校...
I'd just left school...
然后就感到有一双坚强的手把 我拉了起来
and I felt a strong hand pulling me up.
那就是他,那就是他
There he is,there he is.
那就是Stone先生
It was Mr.Stone.
他...
He...
救了我的命.谢谢
saved my life.Thank you.
没什么的
Doesn't mean anything.
在没有钻石这种情况下 我们没法逮捕他们
We've got nothing to place them at the scene and no diamond.
- 他们肯定藏起来了 - 那更糟糕
- They've hidden it. - It gets worse.
我们知道钻石在10:30被偷的时候 离典礼地有半英里
We know the diamond was stolen half a mile from the ceremony at 10:30.
看专员的手表
The Commissioner's watch.
上面是10:20
It says 10:20.
你忘了什么东西
You've forgotten something.
那....
That's....
那不可能
That's not possible.
而后只要在最后,在上面洒上一层薄粉
And then just at the end,they add the little sprinkles on top.
就做成了一杯摩卡咖啡
And that's what makes it a mochaccino.
- 你可以走了 - 我没听清?
- You're free to go. - I'm sorry?
我说,你可以走了
I said you're free to go.
好吧,但我突然想起来了,我那个时候在...
Okay.It's just come back to me,where I was...
把他弄出去
Get him out of here.
很高兴又见到你.很有意思
Nice to see you again.It's been fun.
事情还没有结束.你们还必须要转移钻石
It's not over yet.You still have to move the diamond.
而你转移的时候,我就等在那里
And when you do,I'll be there.
- 你都去哪里了? - 嘿
- Where have you been? - Hey.
那个可爱的押管警官 他让我用了他的电♥话♥
The nice custody sergeant,he let me use his phone.
拜托,我们还没搞定呢
Come on,we haven't got long.
英国中♥央♥情报部
CID.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
好的,谢谢
Okay,thank you.
长官
Sir.
我们找到钻石了
We've found the diamond.
太好了
Yes.
- 在哪里? - 还在展览馆里
- Where is it? - It's still at the gallery.
Doris,我们做得如何了?
Doris,how did we do?
根据你的要求,复♥制♥了5份
Five copies as ordered.
太好了,Lily,再来一张,谢谢
That's great,Lily,just one more,please.
我不懂了
I don't understand.
为什么惹了那么大的麻烦...
Why go to all this trouble...
却不拿走钻石?
and not even take the diamond?
英格兰政♥府♥一定对这次偷盗非常难堪
The British government are naturally very embarrassed by this theft.
所以Ml6不得不编造出一个故事 来挽回他们的颜面
So Ml6 has come up with a plan to invent a story to save face.
他们会说钻石已经找到了...
They'll say the diamond has been found...
犯罪者也已经被抓住
and the perpetrators caught.
然后他们会把一颗赝品放进权杖 并重新放入伦敦塔
They'll then put a replica into the Royal Scepter and replace it in the Tower.
是啊,我们期待着掩盖故事...
Yeah,we're expecting the cover-up story to hit the press...
就在今天晚些时候,你能看到的
some time later today,just so you know.
然后,我所要做的就是来问你的出价了 我能用你的电♥话♥吗?
So then,all that leaves me to do is to ask you,can I use your phone?
谢谢
Thank you.
你好啊,妈妈?
Hello,Mom?
警♥察♥吗?
Police?
我想报告一些被盗物品的下落
I'd like to report the whereabouts of some stolen goods.
- 你获得特赦了? - 正在着手处理
- You got your amnesty? - In writing.
那么Benny...
And Benny...
- 好好享受你的退休吧 - 我肯定会的
- enjoy your retirement. - I certainly will.
哦,你这小信的人啊
Oh,ye of little faith.
你瞧,这是场完美的骗局
You see,it's the perfect con.
没有犯罪行为,所以没有人会为此被捕
There's no crime,so there's nothing to be arrested for.
唯一的输家就是那5个贪婪的 猪头买♥♥了5个赝品钻石
And the only losers are five mugs greedy enough to buy five fake diamonds.
当他们发现他们被骗的时候...
And when they find out they've been conned...
又会向谁去说呢?
who are they gonna tell?
这些,净赚的钱
There it is,back of the net.
好吧,我们要先干一杯 为了Mickey Bricks干杯...
Right,this is a toast.A toast to Mickey Bricks...
- 一个不容置疑的伟大天才 - 值得任何荣誉
- who is without doubt,a bleeding genius. - Worthy of any of the greats.
我还是觉得他应该一开始就告诉我们
I still think he should have told us at the start.
冒的险是一样的.如果你被抓住了...
The risk was the same.If you got caught...
谁会相信你没有偷钻石 而只是简单把它移♥动♥了一下?
who would have believed you weren't stealing the diamond,simply moving it?
你要再看一下吗?
Will you take a look at that?
好人啊,Lily.她值得有些小运气
Nice one,Lily.She deserved a bit of luck.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表