剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我们是万物之王
Kings of the ruddy jungle.
没错
Yeah.
来
Come on!
Johnny?
Johnny?
怎么回事
What's wrong?
得骗得过老行家
It has to fool a trained eye.
想个法子把这软木瓶盖搞一下
Find a way of rotting the cork.
弄点虫子放进去
Get maggots into it.
用点腐肉就好了
Rancid meat should do it.
把瓶子弄的好像久经风霜的
Age the bottle.
用它来鱼目混珠
An expert will know if it doesn't feel right.
要弄的像真的一样
Every detail has to be perfect.
- 捡回来 - 不要 算了吧
- Get it. - No.Leave it.
- 别让它毁了 - 算了吧
- Save it. - No.Leave it.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
你不会死的 我叫救护车
You're not gonna die.I'm just gonna call an ambulance.
我 我说过好多谎
I've done....I've been....So many lies.
我说过太多了
I've told so many lies.
你都是被逼的 你也不想的嘛
Look,you did what you had to do,didn't you?
你不会明白的 我当时够钱的
You don't understand.I had the money.
什么?
What?
我够钱付赎金的
I had the ransom to pay the kidnappers.
但是我跟他们说 说我没有
But I kept it.
我把钱用来做生意
I called their bluff.It was my money to get started.
我说了谎 之后就失去了你
I took a risk and I lost you.
因为我只想着我的生意
'Cause I wanted the business.
原谅我
Forgive me,son.
我说谎了
I'm a liar...
我骗了你
and a cheat.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我原谅你
I forgive you...
爸
Dad.
这真是精彩极了
It was a work of art,Ash.
你没事吧 Danny?
You all right,Danny?
我知道他是个坏人 还说谎
I know he was a bully and a liar but...
但我也骗了他阿
I lied to him,too,didn't I?
他死的时候听到的都不是真话
The last thing he heard before he died was a lie.
我们不仅仅说谎
We don't just lie to people,Danny.
我们说的都是他们想听的
We tell them what they want to hear.
我们还努力的
And for a moment...
把谎话变得想真的一样
they're truly happy.
好了 让我们看一下 可以吧?
So,can we see it,please?
当然可以
Absolutely.
他用尽力气把这拣回来了
He rescued it,you know.With his last ounce of strength.
他自死也是个强人
He was a strong man.
强人还不是死了?
Weak in other ways.
120万
One hundred and twenty grand.
我给你钱是因为Johnny 想这样做
I'm doing this because it's what Johnny wanted.
- 感谢你所做的一切 - 我也有个条件
- Thanks for everything you've done. - Now this is what I want.
你走吧
I want you to leave.
别再来烦我
Live your happy little lives and don't bother me again.
我还要做生意呢
I've got a business to sell off.
你干吗会做两个?
So why did you bother making a back-up?
以防万一嘛
As a back-up.
对不起 Mickey.我知道我一直让你们难做
I'm sorry,Mickey.I know I haven't been easy.
你朋友死了
You lost a friend,Albert.
伤心可以
It's okay to grieve...
但没必要不理我们
but don't shut us out.
Keyes死了也没什么遗憾的
You know,Keyes died well,didn't he?
他以为他儿子原谅他了嘛
Thinking that his son had forgiven him.
可能Gil死的也没什么遗憾的
Maybe old Gil died well,too.
都完成自己的心愿了
Doing what he loved.
我不知道 可能我想太多了
I don't know,maybe I worry too much.
生命是没终点的
There is no destination in life.
过程才是最重要的
The journey is everything.
什么?
What?
你有时候
It's just,the things you come out with sometimes,Albert.
你还蛮给我们鼓励的
You're still an inspiration,you know that?
像老爸一样?
Father figure?
我想是像爷爷一样吧 好了 谈一下guru吧
I was thinking more grandfather figure.Okay,what about guru?
guru 好的
Now guru,I like.
没什么好怕的
And there's nothing to be scared of.
我们不是还在一起嘛
We're all in this together.To the end.
你没事吧 我没见到你
You okay,mate?I didn't see you.
没事 扶我一下
Yeah,just need a hand.
捐献点?
For the poor?
好的
Yes.Of course.
你用钱买♥♥不了通往天国的路的
My son,you cannot buy your way into the Kingdom of Heaven.
只是表表心意罢了
Just playing the percentages,sweetheart.
到时片子上演了 你就知道我在干吗了
We'll soon see who's laughing when Amanda Donohoe gets here.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表