剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
好了 首先声明一下
Okay,now you got to bear in mind that...
我只在一家小餐馆做
I am working in the confines of a very small domestic kitchen.
别谦虚
Don't give me that.
来 坐一下 你也不要去偷看别的厨师做菜了
Come on,Johnny,you know better than to go poking round another chef's kitchen.
坐下 来喝一杯
Here,you sit down.I'll get you a nice drink.
你得找个女朋友了
You need to get yourself a girlfriend.
他一在厨房♥里就兴奋的要命
He's never happier than when he's playing in that kitchen.
油要滚 油要滚
Hot oil.Hot oil.
他就是这样被刺杀的
That's in case he gets a puncture.
快好了
All right for some.
那是什么味道
What's that smell?
我在煮大蒜
It's,well,roasting some garlic.
煮还是在偷吃啊?
Roasting or obliterating?
做的好
Well done,babes.
好了 尝尝
All right,bon appetit.
这灵感来自
Took my inspiration here from...
吉普赛人的做法
the Catalonian gypsy way of cooking the dish.
特意把鸡
Which is to present the bird...
烤焦
as over-basted.
我把这叫做
That's what I like to call...
乞丐鸡
"Peasant Pheasant."
看上去满好吃的
It looks really good.
我来切
Shall I carve?
试试那酱汁
Try the sauce.
觉得怎样
What do you think's in it?
太浓了
Too much.
好了 要来杯白兰地吗
Right,anyone care for a brandy?
我不要
No,I'm fine.
我要点
Well,I'd love one.
我也要点
Why not?
Johnny 你帮我拿一下吧 就在顶架上
I don't suppose you could reach up to the top shelf could you,Johnny?
没有了
This bottle's empty.
我下去买♥♥吧
Well I'll just nip over to the offy then,shall I?
很快就回来
Won't take me five minutes.
Chris 你陪她去吧 一个人去不大好
Lovely,sweetheart,would you go with her,Chris?
好的 没事吧?
Yeah,yes.Is anything wrong?
没事 桌子我们来收就好了
We'll clear the table for you.
你的确跟我很像
There's a lot of me in you.
你有梦想 你也有那个模样 你也有尊严
You got the dreams,and you got the patter,and you got the pride.
但你也跟我一样 很爱吹牛皮
And you got the bullshit.I should know.
我想私底下跟你谈谈
I wanted to say this to you in private.
我尊重你 所以我也坦白跟你说
And I'll do you the honor of speaking plainly.
你还厨艺不行
You ain't got it,son.
你有热情 能凑合弄顿晚餐
You're passionate about your food and you can rustle up a meal.
但你还不行
But you ain't got it.
如果我厨房♥好一点 工具好一点
If I had a proper kitchen.You know,if I had the right gear.
好厨师就算在旅行车上也能做出好饭菜
A good chef can whip up a gourmet meal on a hot car bonnet.
你做的配料比例都不对
You're slapdash about your ingredients.
太多调味了
You throw too many flavors at it.
调味太多而技巧又不够
Too many ingredients and not enough skill.
我要是还借钱给你
Now,I could throw a load of cash at you anyway.
你也是不会要的
But you wouldn't accept it...
因为你还是很有尊严跟原则的
because you got principles and pride.
我很欣赏你这一点
And I respect that more than you'll ever know.
- Johnny. - 跟我来
- Look,Johnny. - Come with me.
等一下 再给他们5分钟
Hang on.Let's just give them a few more minutes.
你在哪弄到这酒的
Where did you get this Madeira?
在哪弄到的 Jimmy?
Where did you get it,Jimmy?
那天我跟他们回家
You know the day I tracked them down...
我还以为那就是我的亲生父母
those people that I thought were my parents...
他们后来却不让我进屋
they wouldn't even let me in the house.
我才知道他们不要我了
That's when I found out that they'd dumped me.
他们给了赎金 却发现
They paid the kidnappers good money for me,only to realize that I was...
我是你的孩子
your boy.That was it.
就不要我了
They didn't want me anymore.
我那天再去到他们那
I came back that night.
当时我很生气
I was so angry.
之后
So...
我把那地方砸了
I just trashed the place.
那你干吗拿了这酒?
Why did you take the bottle?
因为那狮子
Because of the lion.
我记得我床上挂着的狮子
Lions were my first memory.
可能也是因为那样 我才会那么倔强
Guess that's where I get all my pride from.
Samuel?
Samuel?
这是手制的瓶子 年份是20世纪初的 你看那封口就知道
It's a molded bottle.Early 20th century.You can see the seam.
在这背后还写着 "B 1936 HMS."
Here on the back."B 1936 HMS."
是在1936 Boal vintage的 一个叫H.M.Sortiz的人做的
It's a 1936 Boal vintage produced by H.M.Sortiz.
没开封过
No revenue stamp.
我听不懂
I don't get it.
这软木没有用蜡封住
The stopper cork has no wax cover.But that's not surprising...
所以有些发霉了 还长了些虫子
the cork itself has been infested.Maggots got right into it.
里面的酒都沉淀了
The wine itself is lying low shoulder.
当然不能喝了
It's undrinkable.
但是你也不会打算要去喝这酒
But then,you'd never dream of opening this Madeira.
为什么?
Why not?
这酒是在西班牙封瓶的
This particular vintage was transferred to the Spanish mainland...
可能用运它船来命名这酒
and bottled there.Probably given the name of the ship that brought it.
里昂 就是狮子
Leon.The Lion.
这瓶身有些刮花了
But it's the etching here,in the glass itself.
最厉害的是这了
Now that's amazing.
"F.F."
"F.F."
什么意思
So?
这酒 可是用来献给
What you are holding is a Madeira that was presented...
Francisco Franco将军的
to General Francisco Franco.
在1936年十月
On the day he was made commander-in-chief of the Spanish Army...
他被升为将军的时候送给他的
in October,1936.
"F.F."
"F.F."
这东西是你养父母买♥♥来做投资的
Those scum you thought were your parents bought this as an investment.
现在它变成你的了
Now,it's your investment.
那家伙有钱不赎他孩子
This bloke's not looking to make money,is he?
非要让人把他孩子带走
He's looking to give it away.
我们给他来了场亲情戏
So we spin him a sob story.
应该还不够吧
But will that be enough?
要让他心肝情愿给钱给我们
Because giving Danny the money has to be his idea.
我想这会比DNA测试更能说服他的
I mean,that should convince him more than any blood test.
让他自愿借钱我投资
So the son persuades him to invest in a restaurant.
就是说我要去学做菜
That will mean that I got to learn to cook...
那可是太难了
which does sound far too much like hard work.
我们要在其他方面骗到他钱
We need him to pay up in cash.
那 这值好几千吧
So,is it worth a few quid?
对啊
Oh,yeah.
我好久没遇过这种好事了
I ain't felt this ruddy good in years.
你跟Paula该要开始一种新的生活了 我也该帮帮你们了
You and Paula deserve a start in life and you deserve something from me.
作为这么多年的补偿
To make up for not being there for you.
你不想我帮你 好没问题
You don't want handouts.Fine.
我就把这酒买♥♥了
I'll buy this bottle of wine off you.
120吧?
Call it 120?
- 120块啊? - 120万
- 120 quid? - 120 grand.
别大惊小怪的 这值这个数
It ain't charity,son.It's what it's worth.
要用来拍卖♥♥的话我还能赚一笔
I might even make a slim profit at auction one day.
不是吧
Yeah?
你真给我那么多啊?
So you can give me the money fair and square?
这是生意嘛
It's business.
120万
A hundred and twenty grand?
我以前也见过你这笑容
I've seen that smile on your face once before.
当时你牵着我的小指头
When you first held my little finger.
我们现在才相认还不太晚
It's not too late for me to be a dad to you,is it?
你跟我啊
You and me,boy.
你跟我
You and me.
都是强者
We're kings.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表