剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我相信 我们溜的时候不至于撞在一起
I can make sure we don't bump into each other.
该死的
Shit.
- 我真希望Danny准备了B计划 - 或是C计划
- I really hope Danny's got a Plan B. - And C.
那是什么?
What's all this,then?
不会很久的
Won't take long.
- 是只害虫 - 你弄完了没?
- Vermin. - Are you quite finished?
得烧了它
Have to burn them.
嗨 这些血是什么回事?
Hey,what the bloody hell's all this?
我猜你也该现身了
Do you know I thought you might make an appearance.
Paul?
Paul?
这是我的项目
This is my deal.
- 你知不知道你在干什么 - 听着
- You have no idea what you're doing. - Look.
Jennings先生出价比你高 对方也同意了
Mr.Jennings has topped your offer,it's been accepted.
没你的事了
Get over it.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
我想 你只是正巧路过吧?
You just happened to be passing,I take it?
不 我不是路过 Dorothy 告诉我 他在这里
No.I wasn't just passing.Dorothy told me he was here.
我们已经成交了
We've done the deal.
我是来重新开价的
I'm here to make another offer.
Nash先生 我新报一个价 希望你能考虑
Mr.Nash,now,I have another offer that I really think you should consider.
老板
Boss.
得了
Okay.
我们搞砸了
We're screwed.
我就知道 他会让Albert先做个测试
I take it he got Albert to do a test first.
你怎么会知道?
How did you know that?
这是唯一的方法 确信他是不是被骗了
That's the only way he'll know for certain if it's a con.
那么我们该怎么做?
So what are we going to do?
Nash先生 我们成交了
Looks like you've got yourself a deal,Mr.Nash.
在这签个名
If you could sign there.
非常感谢 Nash先生
Thank you very much,Mr.Nash.
看上去 你大为恼火啊 Golden Balls
Looks like you've been pipped at the post,Golden Balls.
很抱歉 多做了些事 没办法 就怕错信了人
Sorry about all that other stuff,but you never know who to trust.
Paul 关于那个工作 我还是决定留着Nick
Paul,about the job.I've decided to keep Nick on after all.
抱歉
Sorry.
有没有人告诉我 到底怎么回事?
Can someone explain to me what just happened?
- 他找到了黄金 - 怎么可能?
- He found gold. - How?
我猜 Jubilee遗址就在这附近
Well I guess the Jubilee site had to be somewhere.
那就是说 这块地价值上百万
But that means this place could be worth millions...
我们用45万就把它卖♥♥了?
and we just flogged it to him for a poxy 450K.
有得必有失嘛
You win some,you lose some.
真够惊险的
That was intense.
快点离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我还是没明白
I just still don't get it.
本该是件非常糟糕的事 不过...
It would have been a terrible,terrible thing.But....
真是奇妙啊
Strangely....
我美妙的生活 差点毁于一旦
My sex life would have been a terrible thing.
我还真是不太习惯
Do you know I could get used to this.
一个安静的Danny
A quiet Danny.
沉默是金
Silence is golden.
笑得很开心嘛
Having a good laugh,are you?
大家都笑那么开心
Everybody having a good laugh?
好吧 我的50便士呢?我还要一封信
Okay,where's my 50p?And I want a letter.
- 一封信? - 是的 要你亲笔签名
- A letter? - Yes,I want a letter signed by you...
为低估我的能力 和不公平的待遇而道歉
apologizing for underestimating me and stating uncategorically...
我是个更棒的诈骗专家 你们都亲眼见到了
that I'm the better grifter.You lot can witness it.
Eddie 拿些纸来 谢谢
Eddie,paper on the bar,squire.Thank you.
我希望能这么做 Danny 如果你真的赢了的话
I'd happily do that,Danny.If you'd won the bet.
- 我们是不是卖♥♥出土地了? - 是的
- Did we sell the land or not? - Yes.
- 好的 钱有没有拿到手? - 是的
- Yeah,is the money in the case or not? - Yes.
好的 那么付钱吧
Yeah,then pay up.
不 我们赌的是 那种诈骗方法最好
No,but the bet was which is the best style...
是你那种无组织 无纪律 走一步算一步
your unstructured,undisciplined,fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants...
差点害大家都坐牢的诈骗方法呢
let's-all-go-to-jail madness masquerading as a long con...
还是我这种专业的 有计划的 各方面都考虑到 不会被逮到的诈骗方法
or my professional,reasoned,covering- all-the-angles,never-get-caught style.
废话
Bollocks.
- 那就是你的理由吗? - 不是 我的理由是 我们成功了
- And that's your argument,is it? - No,my argument is the con worked...
- 所以你得认输付钱 - 可是这个计划差点失败了
- and you should pay up. - But the con was falling apart.
我们还是拿到钱了
We still got paid.
那是因为 我帮了你一把
But only because I was watching your back.
- 什么? - 告诉他 Ash
- What? - Tell him Ash.
不 别叫我做这个
No,you leave me out of this.
你没有考虑到各个方面 所以我替你考虑了
You hadn't covered all the angles,so I had to do it for you.
你怎么做的?我都没听你提过
How did you do that?I didn't hear you say a word.
我不需要说什么
I didn't have to.
- 还记得Ash开的那一枪吗? - 是啊
- You remember Ash firing his gun? - Yeah.
他并没有打中什么
He didn't actually shoot anything.
- 哦 难道那只老鼠死于心脏病? - 事实上...
- All right,so the rat died of a heart attack. - Actually...
那是我事先准备好的
it was one I prepared earlier.
- 什么意思? - 他只是对着地上开枪
- What do you mean? - He simply fired into the ground.
为什么?
Why?
因为他在子弹里加了些黄金
Because he'd filled the cartridges with gold.
他的目标就是看中 他们取土壤样品的地方
All he had to do was aim at the spot where the sample was about to be taken...
然后开火 把黄金射入土壤里
and fire,peppering the soil with gold.
- 所以 地里没有黄金? - 当然没有
- So there weren't any gold? - No.
只有我们放进去的那些
Only what we put there.
哦 不 是为了替你收拾烂摊子而放的
Sorry,only what I put there to cover your ass.
经验加科学 Danny
Experience,science,Danny.
考虑到所有的方面
Covering all the angles.
而不是随心所欲
Not going off half-cocked.
所以 我赢了
So I win the bet.
是的 好吧....
Yeah,well....
不过...
Whatever.
算是打平了 怎么样?
Call it a draw,all right?
不 等一下....
No,now wait a minute...
如果我撒手不管 事情就麻烦了
if I hadn't bailed you out,the whole thing would have gone pear shaped.
如果不是我 我们一开始就不会做了
If it weren't for me,we wouldn't have been there in the first place.
- 你欠我50便士 付钱吧 - 不 该你付
- You owe me 50p.Pay up. - No,no you pay up.
- 可是我赢了 - 没有 你没赢
- But I won. - No,you didn't win.
你没赢 因为我 我们赢了一箱子钱
You didn't win.We made a case full of money because of me.
是我 因为我才赢了钱
No,because of me,you mean.
- 那个网站怎么说? - 我正打算做
- What about the web site? - I was going to do that.
我让Albert给你上一堂cold reading课呢?
I arranged for Albert to give you a lesson in cold reading.
什么 cold reading课?我早就知道那些了
What,cold reading?I knew that stuff already.
不 你并不知道
No,you did not.
看上去得吵一晚上了
Looks like it's going to be a long night.
没错 就让他们吵去吧
Yes,shall we leave them to it?
为什么就不承认 我光明正大了赢了你?
Why don't you just admit it,I beat you fair and square?
那你又为什么不肯承认呢?
Why don't you just admit it,all right?
我赢了那箱钱 你就得离开了
You were going to walk away,I made us a case full of money.
- 我讨厌不服输的人 - 是嘛?是嘛?
- I do hate sore losers. - Do you?
再赌一次
Double or quits.
- 什么? - 我想到一个好办法
- What? - I've got this great idea.
- 哦 不 - 不 听我说 鸽子
- Oh,no. - No,bear with me.Pigeons.
- 鸽子? - 是的 赛鸽
- Pigeons? - Pigeons,yeah.
塞鸽 我看到过这个 值很多钱
Pigeons.I read all about them.They're worth a fortune.
你会画鸽子吗?
Can you paint a pigeon?
- 不知道你在说什么 - 是因为你知道 我说对了
- I'm not even listening. - No.'Cause you know I'm right.
闭嘴 Danny
Shut up,Danny.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表