剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
We need to pick up the forgery.
我们要去拿赝品
Bye,Eddie.
再见,Eddie
Everything all right,Mick? Absolutely fantastic.
一切还好吧,Mick? 好得不得了
This is great.What do you think we should do?Tell the others?
这下好了,你说我们现在怎么办?告诉其他人吗?
No,they've got their jobs to do.So...
不,他们有事情要做,所以...
Did anyone ever tell you it's rude to whisper?
没人告诉你们窃窃私语很不礼貌?
Do you think she's fit? Don't...
你觉得她身材怎么样? 别
What? ...even think about it.
怎么了? 想也别想
You know,would you have a few,you know,if you could?
你知道,你能不能 你知道,如果你能
What do you mean,if I could?
什么叫我能不能?
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你干什么? 你想怎样?
Danny,get in the back. You get in the back.
Danny,你坐后面 你坐后面
No,I am not getting in the back.
不,我不坐后面
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
The two collectors we outbid at the last auction won't want to lose out again.
我们在最后时刻要出价高过这 两个收藏家,他们可不想再输了
The higher they bid,the more profit we make.
他们拍得越高 我们赚得越多
A little encouragement goes a long way. Absolutely.
稍稍的鼓励就可以了 完全正确
You have any preference?
你有什么建议?
I'll take the geek.
我选这个怪人
Be gentle.
温柔点
As a kitten.
就像一只小猫
Morning.Landlord's gas safety checks.I need to inspect the gas appliances.
早上好,房♥东的煤气安全检查 我需要检查一下煤气设施
It's actually not a very good time.I've got to leave for work.
现在不太合适 我要上班
Well,that's your problem,you see.
嘿,你看,这是你的事
You're out all day,you get a buildup of gas from a faulty appliance.
你天天早出晚归,而你却能够得到 煤气的安全检查
You come home,flick on a light switch,bang!
你一回来,轻轻一按开关,嗙!
Next thing you know,they are scraping your brains off the pavement.
还有件事情你要知道 他们会让你脑浆流一地的
Right.Let's start with the cooker.
好了,让我们先来检查看看炉子
It's electric.
是用电的
Boiler? In there.
烧水壶? 这里面
Okay,I need you to turn the hot tap on in the bathroom while I check it.
好吧,在我检查的时候 我要你把热帽打开
Sad.
太可惜了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I love Superman.
我喜欢超人
Although,I've always preferred him more as Clark Kent,you know.
虽然,我一直更喜欢作为普通人的Clark Kent,你知道
Strong,but vulnerable,you know...
强壮,但是显得脆弱,你知道
those glasses.
那些眼镜
My little nephew,he's crazy about him as well.
我的小侄子,他也很为他着迷
Actually,I wanted to get him a present.
事实上,我想买♥♥份礼物给他
Could you help me find some other stuff,if you are not too busy?
如果你不太忙的话,能帮我找些吗
No,I mean,yes,I can help you.No,I'm not too busy.
不,我的意思是,可以,我来帮你 不,我一点儿不忙
I'm Neil.
我叫Neil
It's my shop.
这是我的店
What do you know about that?
你怎么看?
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yeah?
什么?
I couldn't help noticing your auction catalogue.Snap.
我无意中看到你的拍卖♥♥目录 是snap
You must be here for the pop-art exhibition.
你肯定是为流行艺术展而来吧
Yeah,I am a sucker for Lichtenstein.
是的,我是Lichtenstein的超级粉丝
Are you a collector? I've been known to dabble.
你是收藏家吗? 我被认为是在浪费时间
Perhaps you could clear something up for me.
或许你能够为我解释一些问题
What do you make of the idea...
你对于
that Lichtenstein is mocking his subjects in his paintings?
Lichtenstein在他的作品中 嘲笑自己的主题这个说法,怎么看?
A common misconception.May I?
一个很普遍的误解.我能做过来吗?
Please,yes,of course.
哦,当然,请坐
What Lichtenstein's comic book paintings show is a grown man finding...
Lichtenstein的连环画所 展示的是一个成年人
meaning in junk he's supposed to have thrown away.
在他所应该抛弃的垃圾中 寻到了生活意义
They are about the energy of adolescent fantasy.
这是关于能力和成年人梦幻的故事
Yes.
是的
So,why comic books?
那么,为什么是连环画?
Mickey was into them when he was a kid.
Mickey还是孩子的时候就迷上了他们
Because there's too much security in the traditional art world.
因为传统艺术世界有太多的保安
He was one of those specky kids.You know,a lot of crying.
他就是那种有点作的孩子 你知道,一天到晚哭
"Please don't bully me." Plus,the artwork is easier to forge.
请不要欺侮我 而且,这件艺术品也很容易仿造
Yeah,that's right,Mickey.You keep telling yourself that,mate,yeah?
是,没错,Mickey 你一直这么跟你的同伴这么说的,对吧?
Who would have thought it,the great Mickey Bricks taking the easy option.
谁会想到会干这么个小勾当
Yeah,that's good,coming from a parasite like you.
对,很好 从你这样的寄生虫口里说出来
It's just down here on the right.
就在靠右边
It's perfect.Tim will love it.
真是太棒了,tim肯定会喜欢的
Thanks for all your help. No,it was a pleasure.
多谢帮忙 没事,很乐意效劳
Bye-bye,then.
那,再见
Three,two,one.
3,2,1
Are you doing anything later?
你待会儿有事吗?
There's an auction,comic book artwork.
待会儿有个拍卖♥♥,关于连环画艺术的
Maybe you and your nephew would like to come?
也许你和你侄子会想来?
We'd love to. Great.
我们很乐意 太好了
Great.
很好
It's the same energetic style,bold primary colors.
同样栩栩如生的风格 大胆的主色
The same single-mindedness you later find in Warhol's work.
你会在后来Warhol的作品里 找到同样专心致志的东西
The comics inspired the pop-art movement.
正是连环画激发了流行艺术运动
I'd sell my soul to own an original piece.
我愿不惜一切代价拥有 它的原始的版本
I'll let you in on a little secret.
告诉你个小秘密
I'll be bidding for some original artwork at the auction.
这次拍卖♥♥会上我会竞拍 一些原版艺术真迹
Really?Which artist?
真的?是哪位艺术家?
Black Storm,the Mona Lisa of comic book artwork.
黑色暴风,连环画界的蒙娜丽沙
We could go to the auction together.
那我们一起去拍卖♥♥会
Right,we'll need the 25,000.
好了,我们要2万5英镑
I'm coming in with you. No,that might not be such a good idea.
我跟你一块去 别,那可不是个好主意
You know what these artists are like. Yeah,you know,very sensitive.
你也知道那些艺术家的样子 是啊,你知道,他们非常敏感
Say the wrong thing and you'll crush him.
一说错话,你就侮辱了他
Don't say we didn't warn you.
别说我们没有警告过你
For 25,000,this forgery had better be good.
要25,000 这幅赝品应该不错
Danny,you handsome little prick.Come here.
Danny,你这个帅气的小捣蛋鬼 过来
Not the bear hug.
别给我个熊抱(大大的拥抱)
Hey,Mickey. How you doing?
嗨,Mickey 你好吗?
Hello,gorgeous.
嗨,美女
Max,we are in a bit of a hurry.Max,we are really in a hurry.
Max,我们有点小麻烦 Max,我们真的有要事
Ladies and gentlemen,walk this way.
先生们,女士们,这边走
He's very up and down.
他就是这样随性的
Okay.Let's play Spot the Forgery.
好了,现在我们来找出哪个是赝品
Is that the dog's bollocks,or what? Which one is it?
这是胡扯,是不是? 到底哪一幅?
Wow,that's brilliant.
哦,真是出神入化
Max,you've excelled yourself. That is spot on.
Max,你真是太了不起了 简直难辨真伪
Are you sure the auction house won't spot it?
你肯定拍卖♥♥行认不出来?
The auction house spots it,Mickey can have his 15,000 back.
如果他们认出来了 mickey可以拿回那1万5千英镑
Fifteen? Cheap at half the price.
一万五千美元? 已经打对折了
Any more stunts like that,and it won't be the dog's bollocks...
如果再像这样耍花招 饶不了你
that you have to worry about.
你小心点
You two want to get a room? To do what?
你俩要不要单独找个房♥间? 干什么?
I think he's jealous. Somehow I doubt it.
我想他吃醋了 我可不这么想
Now,what happens to the other 10,000?
那么剩下的一万元呢
Take a wild guess.
那你就好好猜猜吧
Well done,Romeo.
干得好,Romeo
Okay,what's next?
好,接下来干什么?
There are some things I need to do.
我要去办些事情
Why don't you take him and the artwork back to the bar?
你干吗不送他把艺术品带回酒吧?
"Him"?I am here,you know.
"他"?我就在这儿,你知道
What can I possibly do without the artwork?
我没有艺术品我能干吗?
Yeah,you tell me.
是啊,你来告诉我
I tell you what,why don't you stay with her,yeah?
我来告诉你,你干吗不跟她一块儿?
I'll go and pick the stuff up.
我去取东西
Okay,watch my lips.We stick together.You got it?
好了,看着我 我俩待一块儿,明白没有?
Anyway,I am really not in the mood for Eddie's whining.
不管怎样,我可没心情听 Eddie的抱怨
Eddie?
Eddie?
Wait.Eddie put you on to us.
等等.Eddie让你找上我们的
Eddie?Eddie,Eddie's Bar,Eddie?
是Eddie?Eddie,Eddie的酒吧.是Eddie?
Eddie did this.I'm gonna kill him,I will kill him.
Eddie干的,我要宰了他 我会的
Get over it.Eddie's just saving his skin,like you.
算了吧 Eddie只是为了保住面子,跟你一样
He's nothing like us.
我们可跟他不同
God,you really overdo the whole "honor among thieves" business.
天哪,你们对于"小偷间的尊严" 看得有点过头了
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表