剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
事情还顺利吗?
How did it go?
轻而易举
It was a piece of cake.
- 我们都还没布置好 - 什么?
- We weren't even set up. - What?
- 他把他直接带来了 - 我看有机会 就把握住了
- He brought the mark back with him. - I had a chance and I grabbed it.
如果我们没时间准备怎么办?
What if we couldn't have got set up in time?
Mickey 我对你有信心 不是嘛?
Mickey,I had faith in you,didn't I?
- 你的袜子呢? - 这里有一只
- Where're your socks? - Here's one of them.
抱歉 Danny 不过 这看起来有点混乱
Sorry,Danny,but it does seem a bit messy.
混乱?
Messy?
通常我们都事先计算好 一个完整的计划
Usually we have it all worked out.You know,a proper plan.
听着 伙计 听我说 我们有计划 是的 我们有计划
Listen,gang.Listen up.We have got a plan.Okay,we've got a plan.
全在这儿
All up here.
你难道不知道那有多危险?
You've no idea how frightening that is,have you?
相信我 行不行?
You just got to trust me,haven't you?
那么下一步是什么?
What next,then?
是啊 我正在做呢
Well,I'm working on that one.
目标会做的第一件事是什么?
What's the first thing the mark would do?
呃 他会....
Well,he'd....
你该怎么做?
What would you do?
好的 别提醒我
Right.Don't tell me.
都听到你脑袋里吱吱作响的声音了
You can almost hear the cogs turning.
查找Cityrise Ash 麻烦建个网站
Research Cityrise.Ash,please set up a web site.
我正打算要说 我正想说
I was just about to say that.
Ash 做一下搜索的东西
Ash,go and search the thing.
我正准备要说呢 Mickey
I was just about to say that,Mickey.
好的 各位都听好了 明天...
All right,troops,everyone listen up.Tomorrow.
Ash 把场地搞定
Ash,get the yard ready.
Stacie 我要你去博物馆 Albert 你要成为黄金鉴定专家
Stacie,I want you down the museum.Albert,you're our gold expert.
- Mickey 你去一趟银行 - 干什么?
- Mickey,get yourself off to the bank. - What for?
取50便士出来
Get your 50p out.
有没有觉得 我们创造了个怪物?
Do you ever have the feeling we've created a monster?
一直都这么认为
All the time.
好的 还有多远?
Right.How far away?
很经典的作品 是不是?
Remarkable examples,aren't they?
你在这工作?
Do you work here?
我主要研究铜器时代
I'm in charge of the Bronze Age.
不仅仅是铜器时代 我是指 同一个时期的
Well,not the Bronze Age as such,I mean,that's a period of time.
那让我感觉象个女王 穿梭在时空中
That would make me a queen,and a time traveler,at that.
事实上 我负责研究该时期的出土文物
No,I'm actually in charge of the artifacts that hail from the period.
这些是我最引以为傲的
And these are my crowning glory.
伦敦最为神秘的文物之一
One of the great mysteries of London.
也许会有些荒诞 据说伦敦某个地方有金矿
It seems a bit far-fetched,that there's a gold mine in London somewhere.
不 并不奇怪
No,not really.
毕竟 六千年以前 地表构造和现在完全不同
The landscape was very different 6,000 years ago,after all.
不过 也存在可能性
No,it's perfectly feasible.
而且 我们博物馆有个地质学专家
In actual fact,we have a professor of geology here in the museum...
他正在撰写相关的论文
who's writing a paper on it.
是吗?我怎么才能找到他?
Really?Where do I find this professor?
我是个慈善家 专门投资科学研究
I'm a philanthropist,I invest in scientific studies.
是嘛 我想他会很高兴见到你的
In that case,I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you.
我把他的号♥码写给你
Let me write down his number.
据说 这个原始的矿藏将价值上百万
It says here the original mine would be worth millions.
没错
Indeed.
我估计 这里所展示的 只是实际的1%吧
I doubt what you see here represents even 1% of what was actually there.
当然 出产地也许已经建了高楼大厦...
Of course,the site has almost certainly been built on by now,so...
谁知道呢 是不是?
we'll never know,will we?
我在另一面写了我的号♥码
I've written my number on the other side.
好好欣赏 玩得愉快
Enjoy the rest of your visit.
Saxon village的复♥制♥品也很经典
The Saxon village reconstruction is excellent.
你觉得Danny搞不定这事 是不是?
You don't think Danny's going to pull this off,do you?
是的
No.
可是 你还是让他尝试了?
But you're letting him try anyway?
他觉得我们做的事都很容易 让他受点挫折没坏处
He thinks what we do is easy.Won't hurt to bring him down a peg or two.
顺便赌赢这场比赛?
And win the bet in the process?
为胜利者干杯!
To the victor the spoils.
喂?
Hello?
根据我的笔记 Howard....可以叫你Howard吗?
According to my notes,Howard....May I call you Howard?
当然
Yes.
普遍观点认为 大部分金矿的形成...
It's widely believed that most gold deposits,particularly...
尤其是火山岩和沉积岩的那种矿山...
of the volcanic and sedimentary variety...
是由于岩浆带动地下水
were formed from circulating ground waters...
循环而形成的
driven up by magma.
不过 当然 也可能是 岩浆冷却后形成的
But,of course,it could also be expelled from the magma itself as it cooled.
- 所以 伦敦也可能出现这种情况? - 哦 是的
- And this could happen in London,right? - Oh,yes.
没理由怀疑 尽管专业得来讲...
No reason not,although geologically speaking...
- 条件并不十分理想 - 但还是有可能的?
- conditions aren't ideal. - But is it possible?
哦 是的 还是有不少残留物质
Oh,yes,there are certain residues...
经过了数千年历史的洗涤
that have been around for thousands of years.
如果你认为地里有黄金 你怎么来确定呢?
And how could you find out if you thought you had land with gold in it?
很多办法 总之需要做个土壤测试
A multitude of ways,mostly by a simple soil test.
土壤测试?
Soil test?
我可以带些土壤给你
So I could bring you some soil...
你可以告诉我 地底下是否有黄金?
and you could tell from that whether there was gold underground?
不行 我得做很多其他实验
No,I have to have further tests for that.
但是我可以判断出可能性
But I could determine that the possibility was there.
准确率呢?
How accurately?
得视地表层的面♥积♥而定
It depends on the size of the deposit.
大概百分之八,九十吧
80,90%,possibly.
你有这样一块土地?
You hold such a piece of land?
不 还没有
No,not yet.
不过 如果我有的话 你可以为我做这个测试吗?
But if I did,would you be prepared to do this test for me?
当然可以 如果博物馆不反对的话
Yes,of course.If the Museum has no objection...
我很乐意帮忙
I'd be happy to help.
你说什么?我不需要这个 我不需要
What you talking about?I don't need all this.I don't need all this.
是的
Yes.
就这么做 好吧 就这样
Just do it,all right,do it.
她很可爱 是不是?伙计 你好 什么事?
Cute,isn't it?All right,mate,how you doing?What's up?
其实 Nick还不知道这件事 他就要离开我们了
Basically,Nick doesn't know it yet,but he's leaving us.
所以的他的工作暂时无人接替 也许你对这个职位会有兴趣
So his job's up for grabs.I just thought you might be interested.
年薪5万 加上佣金就翻倍
50K a year,double that with your commission...
汽车 住房♥津贴
nice car,relocation allowance.
真不错 我在听
Lovely.Yeah,I am listening.
只是我不知道 你是否适合这个位置
Only trouble is I'm just not sure you're right for it.
我也不知道 我是否想为你工作
I'm not sure I want to work for you.
别生气 Paul
Don't take offense,Paul.
我想知道 你曾经做过些什么项目?
It's more about what kind of deals you're used to handling.
我是说 和Martin一起 你做过最大的项目是什么?
I mean,with Martin,what's the biggest deal you're doing?
我是不是象个木偶?
Do I look like a Muppet?
- 什么? - 你想打听我们的客户
- Pardon? - You're just trying to nick all our clients.
好吧 算了
All right,well.
只是随便打听下 不用那么认真吧
You can't blame a chap for trying,can you?
好吧 就谈谈其中一个项目
Okay,look,just talk me through one of your deals.
我想说...
I mean....
Martin曾经谈到过的 是什么呢?
Martin was talking about one the other day.What was it?
Jubilee的案子?
The Jubilee deal?
- 你知道那个? - 一点点而已 那是什么?
- You know about that? - A little.So what is it?
我只知道....
All I know...
我只知道 我们被要求出面购买♥♥一块土地
all I know,is that we've been hired to buy a parcel of land...
不管出多少价
regardless of price.
- 谁要求的? - 那我不清楚
- By who? - That I don't know.
Martin对这个很保密的
Martin's very secretive about it.
也就是说 就他一个人知道
Which usually means that he wants to take all the credit.
你知道是哪块土地吗?
Do you know where the land is?
据说拥有者是一个废品回收商
It's owned by an old rag and bone merchant.
我们出两倍的价钱 现金支付的 但是他始终都不同意
We've offered him twice what it's worth in cash,but he ain't having any of it.
用现金?
Cash?
是的 他不喜欢银行
Yes,he hates banks.
就是个废物
It's a shithole.
我不明白的就是...看那儿
That's what I don't get.I mean,look at it.
不过就是2间房♥子 不是嘛?
Barely going to get two houses in there,are you?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表